Sharp Fangs

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So let me get this straight," Seungri said as Seunghyun casually reloaded his hand gun. "These aliens are killing everybody with the surname Kwon in the general age range of Jiyong and testing their blood, just because they know he was adopted by the Kwon family?"

"Yes," Seunghyun said shortly.

Seungri shot Jiyong an annoyed look, and the slimmer boy shrugged modestly. "Short and sweet."

"Is there anything we can do about it?" Seungri demanded. School was cancelled for the day, so the three of them were sitting around in Seungri's bedroom, waiting for Youngbae's mom to respond to a text. They were going to visit Youngbae as soon as they could.

"There is nothing you can do about it," Seunghyun snapped as he combed his fingers through his freshly styled hair. "You're human."

"Did you talk to the authorities? Get some protection from the government and all that?"

Seunghyun gave the maknae a look that said are you serious right now?

"They wouldn't believe us," Jiyong said quickly.

"So how are you fighting back?" demanded Seungri. "And where are you going, Seunghyun?"

"I'm not going anywhere," the eldest growled. "I cancelled a music show performance to come to this town, so I have until nightfall to stay here."

Jiyong's eyes grew round. "Wait. You're leaving me tonight?"

"I have to, Jiyongie," Seunghyun said, his voice suddenly gentle as he moved to ruffle his nephew's hair. Nephew? Weird, Seungri thought. "They would never suspect a half Neozakian to be a famous rapper. I'm safest that way."

"But what about me?" Jiyong pointed out, pouting like a child. Seungri could see the fear in his dark eyes.

"I'm still working on that," Seunghyun admitted.

Jiyong held his uncle's glance for several seconds before turning to Seungri with gentle eyes. "We're not fighting back, to answer your question. It's just taken them this long to find us, and now that they have, all we can do is fight the weak ones and run from the strong ones."

Seungri was quiet for a few seconds. "How...did they do it? Kill Yuri? And how did they knock out Youngbae?"

"They just punched Youngbae," said Jiyong. No big deal. "And they have sharp fangs and really big, heavy claws, so I'm guessing they clawed her if people thought she got stabbed."

Poor Yuri. Seungri didn't talk anymore, he just left Seunghyun and Jiyong in his room and went to take a shower.

He leaned his head against the wall and let the water over his body, scorching his bare skin. He pictured Jiyong's face of course, but not in a ual way or anything - he just thought Jiyong had a nice smile. That was it.

He thought about the nice almond shape of his eyes, about his tiny round nose, about the way his upper lip turned into a little cupid's bow shape when he smiled.

Jiyong was three quarters space dragon. Dragon really was a dragon.

But he was just...so beautiful.

Most people would probably kick Jiyong and Seunghyun the hell out of their house if they figured out what Seungri just did. But he couldn't bring himself to think differently of them at all.

Once Seungri was out of the shower, he heard a knock on his door. "Who is it?"

"It's me," came Jiyong's voice. "Youngbae's mom texted back--oh !" 

The door flew open and Jiyong came crashing into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him and locking it.

Seungri wildly tried to cover his body. "What the hell, Dragon!"

"Your mom is out there!" Jiyong hissed, dancing around the maknae and climbing into the shower behind him. "I'm hiding in here!"

"You really couldn't have run back into my room?" Seungri mumbled. He had never felt so embarrassed in his life. "I'm , for crying out loud!"

"I noticed," Jiyong said with a devious chuckle. "How do you have a body like that when you just sit around on your all day?"

Seungri was hurriedly pulling on his boxers and a pair of jeans, but he started shaking violently as soon as the words left his hyung's mouth. "Oh, and I'm the painfully awkward one? I have a high metabolism."

Jiyong laughed aloud. "I'm usually a lot more awkward, and you're usually a lot smoother...I guess we just mess each other up, huh?"

Seungri didn't say anything, he just continued to wrestle his socks onto his feet.

"Can I come out now?"

"Sure."

Jiyong scrambled out of the shower and observed his dongsaeng's position of sitting shirtless on the toilet, struggling to pull on a sock. "Smooth Seungri, everbody."

The maknae glared up at his hyung. "I'm telling you, I'm always extremely smooth. Just not when you're around."

"Excuses," Jiyong chuckled.

It got slightly awkward after that.

Seungri wasn't sure if he desperately wanted Jiyong to leave or desperately wanted him to stay.

"I'm gonna...go, now," Jiyong muttered, red flic

Please log in to read the full chapter