Pearly Grin

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as Jiyong slammed the hotel room door behind them, Seungri knew nothing was going to happen.

His boyfriend didn't look lusting and in love like he maybe wanted to or should during this moment - he just looked desperate and apologetic.

Seungri heaved a sigh and allowed Jiyong to pull their shirts up and over their heads, but once he was pushed back onto the bed, he snatched Jiyong's wrists and held them motionlessly between their chests.

"Jiyong," Seungri said quietly, staring at the now ghost-like white face of his boyfriend. There was no light on so only a dark shadow of the older boy was visible. "I know what you're trying to do. You feel guilty for....what you did with that girl and you're trying to make yourself feel better. You're trying to prove that you love me more than her."

Jiyong sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why the hell did I agree to have with that girl?"

Seungri ignored him and continued. "I don't want to do this. Not like this. I'm sure you know this, but I'm still ing angry with you. You're having a baby with some girl after you were away from me for a week. Jiyong, I love you, and I know you just screwed up, but you're in no place to demand ."

There. Seungri felt satisfied. He crossed his arms immaturely.

"No, you're right," Jiyong said calmly, madly fluffing his hair and pulling on his hoodie so he could conceal his face behind a hood. "I'm kind of a mess, Riri. I just wanted to see you again...really, I promise that's the only reason I did it..."

"I know," Seungri said shortly. He got to his feet and retrieved his shirt from the floor, pulling it over his head hastily. "But that doesn't mean you aren't going to have a child with that woman. She's going to have your baby. Did you really consider what that means?"

Jiyong nodded solemnly. He reached behind himself to switch on the bedside lamp. "She's married. She and her husband will raise the kid. Somehow...I don't know, I guess I was just being a massive idiot." He rubbed his eyes impatiently and sat on the edge of the bed. "I thought I could just give her the genetic portion that I had to give and duck out." He looked up. "If you were in my position, would you have done the same thing?"

Seungri leaned against the wall and stared up at the smooth ceiling. "I probably wouldn't have, but what do I know? I don't have the special blood." He took a deep breath and slid into a crumpled heap on the floor, hiding his face between his knees. Sometimes he wished he could just become a turtle like this and say it to the expectations of society.

He felt slim arms slide around his shoulders, and then his chin was tickled by fluffy hair as his boyfriend rested his head on Seungri's shoulder. "I was stupid. I am stupid. I was stupid for leaving you, for having with Dara, for thinking you would forgive me so easily...I was just stupid. If you'll let me I'll spend forever trying my absolute hardest to prove I'm capable of not being stupid."

Seungri could put himself in Jiyong's shoes. He knew why the older boy did what he did. While it was idiotic and probably created more problems than it solved, Seungri still wanted to forgive Jiyong.

But he couldn't bring his heart to do it yet.

 

 

"Guys, we're in LA!" Daesung sang into the winds as they wandered along the beach. "We're in the United States! ON SANTA MONICA BEACH!"

Seunghyun glared at the smiling boy. "And you dickwads stole my credit card information and bought yourselves plane tickets, a rental car, and expensive hotel rooms. I am in no mood to rejoice."

"I know Daesung it's amazing!" Youngbae howled into the ocean. He ripped open his jacket superman style and danced in a ritual circle around with his friend, all the while howling and whooping like an idiot.

"Jiyong," Seunghyun said as the middle hyung came walking down towards them, his hair still damp from the shower he just took. Seungri smiled just a little bit when he saw him - yeah, they weren't on the best of terms, but at least they could see each other now. "What happened this afternoon? You had your meeting with Dara and when I came back to get you, both of you were gone, so I looked around until I came here. What did she say?"

Jiyong blushed slightly and locked his hands awkwardly behind his back. "Er...she already told you, didn't she?"

Seunghyun just stared at him. "What are you talking about?"

"The genetics research," Jiyong said, his eyes starting to grow wider and wider as he spoke. "Wait...you did the genetics research...right?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Seunghyun said impatiently. "Dara told me she had something important to talk to you about. She said she wanted to teach you how to control your powers because she's good at controlling hers..."

Jiyong looked slightly sick.

"Well then," Daesung said with a high-pitched cackle. "This just got really interesting."

 

 

"I don't understand it," Jiyong murmured, pacing the hotel room with his hands in his hair and his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "I must be mentally impaired for not seeing through her ..."

Seungri had resorted to turtling in the corner once more. It was too much drama. Seungri was not down for drama.

"Sandara Park is very persuasive," Seunghyun said calmly. "You did what you were expected to do, Jiyong. She knows how to persuade people, most people would have done the exact same thing you did if they were in your shoes."

"Seunghyun," Jiyong said suddenly, halting his pacing and facing his uncle straight on. "We have to kill her. She's most likely pregnant with my kid right now. She can't live with something that powerful. I have to kill her. I'm going to kill her."

Seungri lifted his head from his turtle position and glanced back and forth between Seunghyun and Jiyong, only to find all four other occupants of the room staring directly back at him. "What?"

Jiyong was the first to break the silence. He marched over to his backpack and pulled it on, turning to face Seunghyun with

Please log in to read the full chapter