Sad Smile

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

I dropped a few F Bombs in this chapter, but I'm not going to mark it as M because I don't want to get anyone's ty hopes up ;pp just a forewarning

Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy

 

"We can't take him to the hospital," Jiyong said flatly.

"What?" Seungri demanded. "My mom's on her way..."

"What the hell is going on?" Youngbae demanded over the groans of Daesung's pain.

"I don't know how they did it, Jiyongie," Seunghyun admitted, laying Daesung down on the grass as soon as they made it to the forest's edge, "but they did, and it's working."

"If you two don't explain what's going on in the next ten seconds I swear I will personally punch you both in the ballsack," Seungri snapped.

"That's ual assault," Seunghyun growled with a significant look at his nephew, who blushed. "The space dragons have found a way to...spread the population, I suppose."

"Daesung is becoming a freaking space dragon?" Seungri squeaked.

"We really really can't take him to the hospital," Jiyong said again, more persistenly this time.

", but guys my mom is coming and Daesung..." Seungri was starting to splutter, so he stopped talking and heaved a shaky sigh. "What are we gonna do?"

"I can take care of this," Seunghyun said calmly. "I dated a doctor. But we need to get out of here, away from society, in case Daesung turns into a larger than preferable enemy."

Jiyong turned to Seungri with wide eyes. "Would your mom take us to the middle of nowhere?"

"No she ing would not," Seungri snapped, and immediately felt bad.

Jiyong looked unphased and nodded vigorously. "Alright, we'll take care of this. Seungri and Youngbae, go home. When your mom comes we need you to go with her."

"I'm not going anywhere," Youngbae said harshly.

"Neither am I," Seungri chimed in.

"It wasn't a question, you idiots!" Jiyong hollered, suddenly waving his arms like a crazed person. "This is the only way to save Daesung, the only way no one will go after us!"

"His parents will go after him, Dragon," Seungri said with forced calm. "You aren't getting away from anything except for us. Why don't you want us with?"

Jiyong just glared at him, opening and closing his mouth without making any sounds, his eyes blazing. "Because I love you. Because I love you more than I love anything in the entire ing world. If I lose you that would be it for me. So please, Seungri, please...go home. Please. For me."

It was painfully silent as Jiyong and Seungri stared into each other's eyes.

"You two," Seunghyun said slowly. "Go home. Tell the ladies that you lost the three of us in the forest. The officials will search the forest and we'll be hauling far from here. I'm going to try to treat Daesung's wound."

"Jiyong," Seungri whispered, striding forward and pulling the boy into his arms. "Jiyong, baby, please don't leave me."

Jiyong was trembling slightly but he took a deep breath and gave the maknae a reassuring squeeze. "We'll see each other again, Riri. Soon. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

His hyung managed a sad smile before turning away.

Less than a minute later, Seungri and Youngbae were alone when Mrs. Lee pulled up to the forest's edge.

Both of the moms came exploding out of the cars with their arms crossed as soon as the vehicle halted.

"Lee Seungri," his mother said icily. "What in the name of hell is going on?"

"Mom," Seungri said scratchily, not realizing there was a tearful lump in his throat. He coughed and swallowed, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "We don't know where they went..."

To his left, Youngbae's eyes were frozen and distant, and he looked whiter than usual. "We lost them in the woods."

"Did you call the police?"

"No..." Seungri grabbed at his pocket. His phone wasn't there. "I must have left my phone in the forest."

Youngbae jerked out of his daze and shot Seungri a glance of realization.

"I'm calling the police," Mrs. Lee announced, whipping out her phone. "You two, get in the car."

 

 

As soon as all four residents of the house were "asleep", Youngbae and Seungri

Please log in to read the full chapter