Chapter 17

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going, Yoona?”

“Hmm. I haven’t decided on it.” Yoona stuck her tongue out, receiving a deadly glare from Jessica.

“Yah, why did you ask me out when you don’t even know where we are heading to?” Jessica asked but she only received a grin from the doe eyed girl, who is busy driving the car.

 

Jessica doesn’t have any idea where they are heading to, but she is sure of one thing, she is happy wherever there will go because being with the person she loves means happiness. She knew that where ever Yoona is, is where her happiness lies in.

 

“Im Yoona, if you are trolling me again…”

“Ah, just keep quiet, Jessica, I couldn’t think of a better place.” Yoona cut her words.

 

Jessica fixed her gaze on Yoona. The smile on the doe eyed girl’s face didn’t left since morning and she love seeing Yoona’s smile, it makes her heart flutter but at the same time, it makes her wonder if it will be for forever.

 

“Here.”

 

Yoona stopped the car then turned to Jessica, who’s still staring at her, as if she is still day dreaming. Being a troll, herself, Yoona took the chance to plant a kiss on Jessica’s lips, making the latter to wake up from her day dreaming. The reaction from Jessica made her laugh.

 

“Im Yoona.” Jessica couldn’t say anything as she was already blushing hard.

“Why don’t you just say, Im Yoona, can I have another one?” Yoona stuck her tongue out once again.

 

Jessica was about to retort but Yoona went outside the car, leaving Jessica inside. Though, she wouldn’t admit it, her reaction clearly shows that she loved it and what Yoona said was something she would like to say but she couldn’t find the courage to say that.

 

A knock from the car window, woke Jessica up, she turned to her side, only to find Yoona, asking her to go outside the car. She didn’t realize that the doe eyed girl is waiting for her outside, as she was too engrossed by what happened.

 

“Jessica, why are you spacing out?” Yoona said as soon as Jessica went outside the car. “Are you waiting for me to open the door like the ones you see on movies, dramas, etc?”

“Of course, that is my dream.” Jessica sent her icy glare.

“The ice princess is back, it made me shiver.” Yoona hugged herself then bursts into laughter, making Jessica to sigh in defeat.

 

Being with Yoona even though, the day haven’t ended made Jessica realize that Yoona didn’t change and still the same. But she can also feel how the doe eyed girl is trying so hard to make up for those lonely days she felt. Yes, she can feel Yoona’s effort on trying so hard to make her happy. She wanted to tell her how grateful she is but she couldn’t yet as she feared that Yoona might take it as a joke.

 

“So where are we going?” Jessica asked, crossing her arms.

“Why are you treating me cold now?” Yoona pouted.

 

Jessica was about to say something when Yoona pinched her cheeks.

 

“Ah, why are you so cute, Jessica?” Yoona giggled as she held Jessica’s hand. “I’ll show you something.”

 

Jessica let Yoona pull her into a path where she doesn’t know where they are heading to. She don’t care if Yoona will lead her into a path where pain and agony lies in, as long as she is with the doe eyed girl, she will be brave enough to face everything.

 

Before Jessica could even realize it, Yoona brought her, to the place she have been dreaming of, a place where she can feel peace, a place where she and Yoona are the only ones together.

 

“You like it?” Yoona asked, receiving a nod from Jessica.

“Is this a beach, Yoona?” Jessica asked back while mesmerizing the beautiful sand and clear water, that fits together for each other.

 “I guess, you can call it that way. This is Joonmyun’s place, by the way.” Yoona paused, waited for Jessica’s reaction and she didn’t failed, Jessica sent her death glare. “Hey, I am not joking. This is his place, I’ve spent some time here.”

 

Jessica sent her another death glare hoping that is just another joke.

 

“I am not joking, Jessica.” Yoona then turned to a house near the seashore, a beautiful house that is painted with white.

 

It is the only house standing on that beach and there are no other people except them.

 

“Joonmyun, brought me here when I felt like I am giving up with life.” Yoona paused; tighten her hold on Jessica’s hand. “I brought you here not to make you feel jealous or sad or anything negative, I brought you here because I would like you to feel at peace.”

 

Jessica doesn’t know what Yoona is talking about. The doe eyed girl’s words are just too unclear for her.

 

“Jessica, do you trust me?” Yoona asked, receiving another nod as a reply. “Wait for me here, okay?”

 

Yoona planted a kiss on Jessica’s lips then smiled at her. Though, Jessica doesn’t know what Yoona meant by wait for her, she felt her heart is breaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter