Chapter 16

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona, if I ask you once again, would you runaway with me?” Jessica asked as soon as Yoona regain consciousness.

 

Jessica exactly knew that Yoona wouldn’t agree with her even if she asked her for thousand times, but still she would like to give it a try.

 

“Jessica…”

“I know, Yoona, I know that you will say no because you are afraid of losing me. But Yoona, if dying means being with you eternally and forever, then I will gladly die.” Jessica cupped the doe eyed girl’s face.

“But...”

 

Jessica suddenly gave Yoona a peck on her lips that made the doe eyed girl to stare on her eyes.

 

“Yoona, I am not afraid to die. I am not afraid of Taeyeon or Joonmyun or your father. I am not afraid of anything except of losing you.” Jessica paused, trying to read what is on Yoona’s mind thru her reaction. “You are not pregnant, Yoona, if it is bothering you.”

“I am not, Jessica. It’s just that… I don’t want to hurt you anymore…”

 

Jessica sighed. She knew where their conversation is heading. She knew that Yoona would say no again, she knew that Yoona would choose Joonmyun again.

 

“Then don’t hurt me anymore. Be with me. Let’s runaway from everything, let’s hide, let’s…” Jessica was unable to continue her words as she finally broke into tears.

“Let’s do it.” Yoona softly said, making Jessica to be surprised at the sudden answer from Yoona.

 

It wasn’t what Jessica expected. She already prepared herself on being rejected once again but what happened was different from her expectations. She smiled at Yoona, unable to hide her happiness in front of her, and if only she could tell the whole world how happy she is, she already did.

 

Yoona, on the other hand, was deeply happy to finally listen to what her heart is telling her and being with Jessica means her happiness, but what’s bothering her is she might hurt Jessica again, if she tells the truth to her. She might make Jessica to suffer being with her and also, she knows that the Kim’s wouldn’t let them go easily, especially Taeyeon, who she feared the most.

 

“Yoona, I am happy.” Jessica mumbled, giving Yoona a hug.

 

*****

“Noona…” Joonmyun called as he went inside Taeyeon’s room.

 

Taeyeon was already peacefully sleeping but after hearing her brother calling her name, woke her up. She cleared her eyesight then sat on her bed. Joonmyun is already in front of her, staring at her fiercely. Seeing how her brother stares at her made her feel nervous. It wasn’t the first time he saw him staring like that but still, it scares the hell out of her seeing her own brother’s eyes burning in anger.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon gulped, being careful talking to him.

“Noona Yoona isn’t coming back. She sent me a text telling me that she won’t return.” Joonmyun said.

 

Taeyeon felt tension inside her body is taking over her, after hearing the tone of Joonmyun’s voice. She wanted to at least comfort him but she was too afraid that his own brother might do something to her, especially in his current state wherein he is too absorbed with the anger he feels.

 

“I’ll find her, don’t worry…”

“No. This time, I will find her. I’ll make sure that she wouldn’t think of leaving me as an option ever again.” Joonmyun remarked before he left Taeyeon’s room, making her to be completely lost.

 

Taeyeon, even though, she is still is dazed after her almost argument with her own brother managed to send a text message on Tiffany, warning them about what her brother might do.

 

*****

Jessica didn’t actually head to her shared apartment. Instead, she and Yoona went directly to Jeju Island. Tiffany tried calling her but was unable to reach her. Jessica knew that her friends would be really worried but she don’t care, she wanted to spend her life with Yoona, she doesn’t want anyone to bother her and she doesn’t want to worry about anything for now. She’d been waiting for this moment to come and she wouldn’t let anyone to interfere with it anymore.

 

Yoona woke up, turning on her side, smelling the pillow of Jessica, she smiled softly, and the scent of Jessica’s hair is still on the pillow. For her, it still feels like a dream, a dream she doesn’t want to wake up anymore. She then looked around the room, trying to find Jessica, thinking that she might left her again, but a loud noise coming from the outside made her realize that Jessica is just outside. She stood up from the bed, went outside the room, only to find Jessica, who’s back facing her, at the kitchen, trying to read a cooking recipe book. Yoona grinned as she comes close to her and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, smelling the scent of her hair.

 

“What do you want?” Jessica asked as she felt the warmth of Yoona’s back hug.

“You still smell nice after last night…” Yoona laughed, making Jessica to pout. “What if I want to stay on bed, the whole day?”

“Im Yoona, don’t be a tease.” Jessica tried to remove Yoona’s arms on her waist but the doe eyed girl tightened her grip on her waist.

“Do not try, Jessica Jung, I am stronger than you are.” The doe eyed girl giggled.

“Yah, if you continue to do this, you might starve yourself.” Jessica playfully elbowed Yoona, as she finally removed Yoona’s arms from her waist.

 

Jessica turned back to meet Yoona’s mesmerizing d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter