Chapter 4

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Yoona, Joonmyeon ah, what are you two doing here?” Yuri appeared out of nowhere as Jessica quickly hides onto somewhere.

“Yuri ah, why you didn’t tell me about this branch near our university?” Yoona asked as soon as they sat on a vacant table.

Yuri scratched the back of her head, trying to find a good lie. “I just don’t want to bother you.” She smiled at them but it seems like the doe eyed girl doesn’t seem to care as she was busy looking on the menu.

“Joonmyeon ah, I don’t know what to order. There are too many foods, I’d love to eat.” Yoona uttered making Yuri to almost burst into laughter.

“Yoona, I Kwon Yuri, will take care of your order and I will give you our best seller here, if you allow me.” Yuri spoke first right before Joonmyeon could say something.

“Is that so? It is okay, Joonmyeon ah?” Yoona turned her gaze to the menu again.

“It is okay with you right, Joonmyeon? I am Kwon Yuri, you understand?” Yuri proudly said as she fiercely stared at Joonmyeon, the guy, in return couldn’t say anything but to just nod and agree with the nagging girl.

 

Jessica, who was hiding behind the wall, can clearly see the way Yoona act and talk to Joonmyeon. She would lie if she said that she isn’t jealous of how close her Yoona is, towards Joonmyeon. The fact that it is a guy, a rich guy who can give everything to her, also bothers her. What if Yoona found out that she’s no longer the Jessica Jung she knew? What if after knowing it, Yoona will realize that Joonmyeon could give her anything and will leave her? Just by thinking of Yoona leaving her already pained her, what more if it became reality? Can she let it just go?

 

“Sica, go to comfort room and enter one of the vacant cubicle there. Stop watching and listening at them, you’ll only hurt yourself.” Yuri suddenly spoke after seeing how occupied Jessica was, while staring to the table occupied by Yoona and Joonmyeon.

“Yuri, do you think, she’ll still love me if she found out the truth?” A cold voice asked, bitterness can be clearly seen in the owner of the voice.

“Of course she will. She’ll doesn’t love you from the start if she left you after all of this.” Yuri patted her shoulder before she headed to the kitchen.

*****

“Yuri told me that you went to their café with your ex fiancé.” Jessica coldly said, just in time before Yoona could lay down her head on her lap.

“Yeah, I did. Don’t tell me you’re jealous, Sooyeon yah?”

“Don’t call me with that name! Besides, didn’t I tell you not to go there? But you still did.” Jessica suddenly stood up, making Yoona to fall down from the couch.

“That hurts.” Yoona pouted but it seems like Jessica was too furious, to melt. “Wow, you’re impossible. You get mad because of simple things.”

 

The doe eyed girl left the apartment before their arguments starts to grow bigger. She doesn’t understand why Jessica has to be mad at her for going on Yuri’s family owned café. Exactly, why she needed to forbid her from going there? Is she keeping something from her? But no, she believes Jessica couldn’t do that to her, her girlfriend is too honest on her.

 

Yoona walked on the kids’ park, she used to visit every time she has something in her mind. The kids’ park has too many memories of her and Jessica. They used to play there when they were kids. Those laughs, giggles, and even tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter