Chapter 9

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was busy looking at the pictures she had on her laptop until one picture caught her eyes. It was a picture of a happy couple that gave her a sudden struck on her heart. She was the one on the picture but the other person is the person she doesn’t want to remember anymore.

 

“Noona.” Joonmyun suddenly entered her room without her permission.

 

Taeyeon closed the window, making sure Joonmyun wouldn’t see it. She then flashed a smile on him as she stood up to welcome him with a huge hug which Joonmyun gladly accepted. They then sat on the couch near Taeyeon’s desk.

 

“Do you need anything?” Taeyeon started.

“Noona, Yoona changed. She is smiling now and all.” Joonmyun muttered, that made Taeyeon to pat his shoulder and smiled at him. “But, noona, I can still feel that she doesn’t love me.”

“Give her a time to heal. You are a perfect husband to her, Joonmyun, she will love you.” Taeyeon once again, flashed a smile to him.

“How many more pain do I have to endure? I did everything for her but I still can’t win her heart, noona. Sometimes, I felt like giving up but every time I hear her crying it is urging me to not give up.” Joonmyun sighed as he looked on the other side of the room, refusing to look at Taeyeon’s eyes as he fears her.

 

Taeyeon felt how sad her brother is and she hates herself as she couldn’t do anything with it. If only she can make Yoona obey her, she would make her love her brother. She then just hugged Joonmyun and patted his back, hoping that it will at least comfort her brother.

 

*****

Yoona woke up from the sound of loud knocks coming from her room’s door in the middle of the night, making her to feel annoyed. As she opened her eyes, she realized that her husband is not beside her that made her to realize also that it could be Joonmyun, who was knocking on the door. With a thought of it, she hurriedly stood up and opened the door, only to see someone she had never thought of seeing again.

 

“Long time, Yoona.” The visitor grinned as she went inside the room, passing Yoona, who was still frozen in shock.

 

The visitor looked around the room, she then saw the small wedding picture frame of Yoona and Joonmyun, and she took it to see it closely. She let out a bitter smile and threw the picture frame on the floor, making Yoona, to be startled.

 

“Wow, just wow.” The person clapped her hand and sat on the corner of the bed. “Come here.” The visitor beckoned her to come forward to her.

 

Yoona closed the door and locked it, then she walked closer to the person she had never expected to see. The visitor was impatient for Yoona to come closer to her as she stood up to push her into the wall. Yoona was confused as if she is seeing a ghost right in front of her.

 

“Jess…” before Yoona could finish her words; Jessica crashed her lips into Yoona’s.

 

Jessica doesn’t care if Yoona’s lips would bleed or if it would hurt Yoona. She wanted to make Yoona taste the bitterness she have felt all this time. Though, deep inside her, she missed Yoona so much and she wouldn’t want to end it there but the anger, the bitterness, everything just crumpled inside her head. Jessica then ended the kiss as Yoona urged for more.

 

“You missed me?” Jessica asked.

 

Yoona was about to answer but Jessica once again crashed her lips into her. Yoona doesn’t know what to feel. She was happy that Jessica is alive but there is a part of her, making her feel the anger growing inside her, as she believe that the girl she loved the most already left her. And also, the way Jessica, kissed her, is not the Jessica she used to know. The Jessica she used to know was very gentle and was afraid to hurt her but the Jessica in front of her, doesn’t care if she was hurt by how she crushed her lips into hers or not.

 

“Yoona, I’m back.” Someone from the outside suddenly called her name. Yoona was so sure that it was her husband calling her.

 

After hearing Joonmyun’s voice, Jessica felt the eager to not let go of Yoona’s lips even though the doe eyed girl seems like giving up already. Jessica doesn’t care if Joonmyun would see them like that. In fact, she wants him to see them like that. As Joonmyun’s voice gets closer, Yoona pushed Jessica. She stared at her with horror. The Jessica in front of her already changed as she couldn’t feel anything but bitterness and anger coming from the ice princess she used to love.

 

“I’ll take Joonmyun on the kitchen. Make your exit right away before he sees you.” Yoona softly mumbled as she took a glance at Jessica before leaving her completely.

“Oh, Yoona, why are you still awake?” Jessica heard Joonmyun said. She can imagine how Joonmyun’s smile was, seeing Yoona.

“I’ve waited for you. The bed felt lonely without you on my side.” Jessica felt her heart shattered into pieces as she heard what Yoona had said. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry.”

 

After making sure that Yoona and Joonmyun are already on the kitchen, Jessica took her exit from the house. She still couldn’t believe that Yoona chose Joonmyun over her. With that thought, bitterness and anger once again ate her up. She decided to return inside and show Joonmyun that she is alive, only to be blocked by a familiar person.

 

“We have to go now. If T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter