Chapter 12

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you be okay, alone?” Joonmyun asked.

“It will only take 3 days and 2 nights, don’t worry as soon as I return, we’ll go on a trip together.” Yoona turned to her husband, who was helping her to pack her things.

 

Five days ago, Yoona received a call from one of their potential business partner asking her to come personally to Jeju Island and personally talk to them. Knowing it will be good for the expansion of their business, Joonmyun and Taeyeon both agreed to let her go personally. Though, Joonmyun wants to tag along, he couldn’t, as he has a business trip to other country as well.

 

“Yoona, once you’ve reached, Jeju, please call me right away. By the way, someone will pick you up at the airport and they will be the one who will take care of you during you stay on our villa.” Joonmyun worriedly stared at his wife.

“Yoona, I expect nothing but the best news coming from you.” Taeyeon said as she tapped her brother’s shoulder, assuring him that Yoona will be more than safe while in Jeju.

 

*****

After a tiring flight, Yoona arrived in Jeju Island, to be welcomed by Kim’s staffs in Jeju. Taking her things to the van, Yoona smiled at them while looking around, adoring the beauty of the Island. It was the first time, ever since she married, Joonmyun that she felt free from everything, from stress, from depression, from sadness, from pain.

 

“Are you ready to go now, Ms. Im?” Her assistant asked her. She almost forgot that she tagged her assistant with her.

“I’ll go ahead to the meeting place. You can go with them, directly to my husband’s family villa.” Yoona softly said, receiving stare from her assistant. “Don’t worry, I’ll go home right away after the meeting. But for now, you can go with them, unpack our things and finished all the files that needed to be finish.”

 

Before her assistant could utter any single word Yoona jumped to the driver’s seat of the car. She started the engine, letting out a soft smile to her assistant then drove the car fast so that they wouldn’t be able to catch her, leaving her assistant in defeat.

 

*****

 

“Your name please?”

“Im Yoona.” Yoona mumbled.

“Are you here to meet Ms. Choi?” The front desk assistant asked, after checking the list of guest to be entertained that day.

“Umm. Yeah.” Yoona answered as she her hand through her hair.

“Ms. Choi is staying in room 722. Do you want someone to accompany you?” The front desk assistant once again asked.

 

Yoona shook her head, not liking the idea of someone going with her. And besides, for her, it will be better to just come by herself so it might impress their potential business partner. After receiving the key to the room, Yoona hurriedly went to the elevator, pressing the 7th floor, waited until it finally reached the floor. Suddenly felt her heart racing as she step outside the elevator but her heart is beating faster and faster each step she take. It only took her a minute to reach the said room. Pressing the key to the door lock Yoona suddenly felt a thunder struck hit her as she felt her heart is once again pounding really hard like there is no tomorrow.

 

Yoona opened the door and the first thing that caught her eyes was how familiar the room look was. She step forward as she closed the door behind her. She looked around and with a shrugged she realized that the room design was exactly the same as the apartment wherein she and Jessica spent their times together.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t come.” Yoona heard someone said, as soon as she stepped on the room’s living room.

 

Yoona saw a beautiful figure, holding a wine bottle on her left hand and a wine glass on her right hand, while staring at the window, in which you can see the beauty of Jeju. The figure placed the wine bottle and the wine glass on the small table beside her then she closes down the curtain.

 

“I miss you.” The figure uttered as she took the wine bottle and wine glass and sat down on the couch. “Aren’t you going to sit?” The figure asked as she placed the bottle and the wine on the table in front of her.

 

Yoona gulped as she stepped forward and sat on the long couch, in front of the beautiful figure that caught her eyes. Looking everywhere, as she felt really uncomfortable and felt the need to avoid the gaze of the person in front of her, didn’t helped her as the figure stood up in front of her. Yoona felt stiff as the figure sat next to her.

 

“Why aren’t you looking at me, Yoona yah?” The figure asked as she leaned closer to the doe eyed girl.

 

Yoona took the wine bottle and the wine glass, pouring the glass with wine, then took a sip on it. She also felt the sweat formed into her forehead as the figure moved closer to her. She took another sip of wine as the figure her forehead, as if she was wiping the sweat.

 

“I’ve even used my friend’s mother name just to see you here but you are not even looking at me.” The figure whispered to her ears, making Yoona to sweat more.

 

Yoona turned her head to face the figure, only to meet her lips. It only lasted for seconds as Yoona turned her head to the other side, trying to hide her crimson red face from the figure sitting ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter