Chapter 7

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica!” Yoona suddenly screamed as she woke up from long sleep.

“Yoona, wake up, it’s me Joonmyun.”

 

Yoona cleared her sight and saw the face of her husband, the man she married, instead. She then stared on the other side of the wall only to realize that she in the hospital room. She doesn’t remember going to the hospital though, the only thing she remembered is that, she called Joonmyun to pick her up but then someone called her name and what happened next, she doesn’t remember anymore.

 

“I’ve brought you here because I saw you lying down on the cold pavement of the mall’s car park and I really don’t know what to do. I was really…” Yoona didn’t let him finished his words as she gave him a peck on his cheek.

“I know you’ve been so worried and I apologize for that.” Yoona smiled as she held Joonmyun’s hand. She knew very well that the man she married is definitely a good husband to her and she was just nothing but a bad wife to him.

“Yoona ah.”Joonmyun couldn’t utter any other word as his mind went blank after Yoona’s sudden change and his heart beats started to beat fast.

 

Yoona waited for his next word but Joonmyun failed to gather his thought making Yoona to smile seeing how shy her husband became. Joonmyun also smiled seeing how pretty and precious, his wife’s smile is and it was the very first time he saw Yoona’s smile after Jessica died. Surely, Joonmyun will treasure the moment inside his heart and will keep it there.

 

“Can we just go home now?” Yoona suggested breaking the silence on the room.

“Do you feel better? If you do, I’ll take you home.” Joonmyun asked as he Yoona’s face. Yoona just nodded. “I’ll return. I’ll just settle everything first. Wait for me.” Yoona once again nodded.

 

Before leaving the room, Joonmyun took another glance at Yoona who was smiling towards his direction, making him wish that the moment wouldn’t end there and that it would last forever.

 

*****

“You’re crazy.” Taeyeon sighed. “If I wasn’t there, everything you’ve worked hard would go into waste.”

“Noona, I’m sorry.”

“Joonmyun, don’t say sorry. Noona will settle everything for you. All you have to do is focus on our business and be a good husband to Yoona.” Taeyeon then went near Joonmyun. “I wouldn’t let anyone interfere in your happiness.” She whispered to his ears making sure that Joonmyun would understand what she exactly meant by her words.

After hearing Taeyeon’s words, Joonmyun suddenly felt nervous. He wasn’t sure of what his sister is planning but he knew his sister’s capabilities and it brings chill into his spine every time he thinks of it. He knew very well that his sister could kill lives of anyone who will get into her way.

 

*****

“Yoona called my name and looking at her eyes, I know that she loves me”

“Don’t expect too much. If she really loves you, she wouldn’t marry Joonmyun and instead, she would just choose to die. By the way, you told me that she saw you before she passed out? Then why isn’t she hiring anyone to look for you.” A tall girl, who was busy cooking her food, mumbled.

 

The tall girl’s word suddenly brought a struck on Jessica’s heart. She knew that the tall girl has point. If Yoona believes that she already died then why Yoona didn’t chose to die instead of marrying someone else. They did promise to each other that not even death can break them part and if one will die, the other one will choose to die too. Yoona didn’t only break her promise but she also took the other part of Jessica’s life. It breaks Jessica’s heart realizing these things after being blinded of her love for Yoona.

 

“Look Jessica, I am not trying to bad mouth or ruin Yoona’s image in your memory but isn’t it already given? You’ve lost everything you have. You cannot go out freely as Jessica Jung anymore. You need to hide yourself now because everyone thought you already died. Meanwhile, Yoona is married to a good guy and having a princess life right now.” Sooyoung said as she took glances at Jessica, to see the reaction coming from ice princess.

“And you are miserable, so does your life.” Tiffany added in as she walks down from the staircase.

 

Unbeknownst to Jessica and Sooyoung, Tiffany was listening to their whole conversation and couldn’t help but to feel pity towards Jessica. She knew how it feels like to be betrayed by the person you only love, as she experienced it before. She knew how to be thrown at nothingness, as she also, like Jessica, woke up to nothingness after giving everything to that person.

 

“Tiff, next time you will say something please do inform us because I almost threw my food hearing your voice.” Sooyoung chuckled, which made Tiffany to throw death glare on her.

“Going back, Jessica, all you need is to open your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter