Chapter 15

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Taeyeon, why?” Tiffany asked once again.

“I need to do all of this for my brother, you know that.” Taeyeon paused.

 

Tiffany took another gulped, waiting for Taeyeon to say her next words.

 

“If I didn’t do it, my brother would feel bad and troubled because of it. He wouldn’t get a chance to live his life peacefully, if he knew the truth. I cannot let that happen…” Taeyeon started to feel comfortable confessing to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany, who is seating calmly, felt goose bumps, listening to Taeyeon at the same time, confirming everything that she already knows.

 

“Joonmyun has been suffering from severe bipolar disorder since the day he saw our parents being killed by our own uncle.” Taeyeon gulped, she also felt goose bumps remembering everything that her brother did. “It’s true. I wasn’t the one who killed, Joohyun, that day. It was Joonmyun. I tried to shot her with the gun I was holding but before I could even do it, I already heard a gunshot, looking from the other direction, I saw Joonmyun, holding a gun, with his furious eyes, that I’ve never seen before. I believe it was my fault, and that I was the one who killed her because Joonmyun came with me, and witnessed how hurt I was, seeing them together.” Taeyeon took a deep breath.

 

Tiffany finally understand Taeyeon. It took her years to finally know what is inside the girl’s heart but it is all worth it. She saw the soft side of Taeyeon that no one has seen before.

 

“The day, Yoona and Jessica had an accident… It was Joonmyun, who was driving that speeding car. His intention is to kill Jessica but he didn’t intend to include Yoona, it’s just that, the two are together that time which made him furious.”

 

Tiffany couldn’t help but to feels sorry for Taeyeon. All this time, everyone judges her and blame her for their misfortunes. All this time, Taeyeon is just hiding her true self for her brother’s sake.

 

“Joonmyun doesn’t remember any of it and blamed me for it, which I accepted and just let it.” Taeyeon sighed, remembering how mad his brother was to her.

“You are deceiving everyone and you won. How about Yoona’s condition?” Tiffany asked which made Taeyeon to be taken aback.

“She is not pregnant and I believe you already know it.” Taeyeon mumbled, receiving a nod from Tiffany.

 

Yoona is not pregnant, Taeyeon just need to hide it away from Joonmyun, so that his brother wouldn’t feel bothered with his wife’s real condition. Taeyeon planned to keep it away from everyone’s knowledge until she finds a solution to it.

 

“Yoona’s condition is getting severe now, Taeyeon. Aren’t you supposed to take a step forward and tell them everything?” Tiffany suggested but looking at Taeyeon’s reaction, she is not welcoming any suggestions.

“Then what? Joonmyun, will know the truth then blame himself? I couldn’t risk my own brother for the truth.”

“Taeyeon, it all started after that accident. He should know that it was because of him.”

“No. I won’t let that happen. So please, Miyoung, if you want to live peacefully… don’t say anything.”

 

*****

 

“Yoona.”

 

Yoona heard a voice that is as sweet as honey, calling her name, she turned to that person, seeing the person smiling to her and waving at her. She returned back the smile and her feet suddenly started to move, moving closer to the person, who called her name, it was as if her feet has its own mind.

 

“Jessica.” Yoona mumbled.

 

As soon as Yoona is just a step closer to Jessica, the latter suddenly looked into her doe eyes and a tear fell down from Jessica’s eyes. Yoona wanted to hug Jessica and comfort her but Jessica took a step backward, as she finally burst into tears.

 

“What’s wrong, Jessica? I am here now.” Yoona asked trying to get closer to the said girl, but Jessica took another step backward.

“Yoona, wake up. I need you.” Jessica said on her trembling voice.

“I am awake, Jessica. What are you talking about? Come here, I want to hold you closer.” Yoona took another step forward but Jessica took another step backward.

“Yoona, wake up.” Jessica once again said using her trembling voice.

 

Yoona tried to reach Jessica but the latter’s image faded. The doe eyed girl was left alone… left by Jessica again. But Jessica’s voice saying she needs to wake up is still echoing, which makes her to look around and try to find her, hoping that she is still with her.

 

“Yoona?” someone said, someone familiar said.

“Jessica?”

“No, it’s me, Joonmyun.”

 

Hearing the name of the person who called her name, made Yoona to lose all of the hope she have. It was just a dream. She has forgotten that she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter