Chapter 13

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look she’s glowing.”Sooyoung interrupted whatever Tiffany’s saying as soon as she saw Jessica heading towards them, holding the hand of a tall girl.

 

Tiffany turned to Jessica’s direction, only to see the latter holding the hand of the doe eyed girl, she knows very well. It came into her senses right away that the two are already together again.

 

“Oh hi, Jessica, are you ready to go now?” Sooyoung greeted Jessica, not turning her eyes on the doe eyed girl beside her.

“Yoona, this is Sooyoung.” Turning to Tiffany and smiled, “and that’s Tiffany.”

“So they are the one you are talking about.” Yoona offered to shake hands with them, which Sooyoung gladly accepted but when it is Tiffany’s turn, the latter just turned her back on the doe eyed girl.

 

Sensing that there might be something wrong, Yoona just let it.

 

“I see, your friends are already here. I guess, I’ll go head, my flight is within an hour too.” Yoona turned to Jessica and smiled.

 

The doe eyed girl was about to let go of Jessica’s hands but the latter is holding her hands tighter, as if she doesn’t want to bid farewell. Yoona isn’t dumb not to know what Jessica is thinking, she, herself, doesn’t want to go yet, she wants to spend all her life with her, but of course, the reality is hitting her hard.

 

“Jessica, do you trust me?” Yoona asked, receiving a nod from the girl, who’s holding her hands tight. “Will you wait for me?”  she once again received a nod. “You love me, right?” a nod again. “Jessica, I love you so much, I will do anything just to see you again, no matter how far you are from me, no matter how long it’ll take, I promise, this is not the last…”

 

Yoona caressed Jessica’s face then planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

Jessica finally let Yoona go, even though it hurts her but she needs to put all her trust on Yoona’s words. She just watched Yoona, as she headed on the other direction, not too far from where she is, approached by a young man, who is very familiar to her, smiling to her while offering his hands on Yoona, which the latter accepted and smiled back at him. It is her husband. Kim Joonmyun came to pick Yoona up personally. Jessica doesn’t know if he saw them together but seeing how it looked like, it doesn’t seem he saw them together.

 

“He didn’t saw you two together, don’t worry. That is why Yoona went on the other way.” Tiffany softly mumbled, as if she just read what is on Jessica’s mind.

“We need to go now before he sees us.” Sooyoung suggested as she held Jessica’s hands and pulled her with them.

 

 

*****

“I was so worried at you because the last time we talked, you hang up the call. I thought something happened to you.” Joonmyun said as soon as they took their respective seats.

 

Yoona sighed and leaned her head on her husband’s shoulder.

 

“I want to sleep now. I’ve been so tired these past days.” Yoona yawned as she closed her eyes, trying to avoid any further discussion with her husband because she knew that she is a bad liar and her husband is too smart not to catch up things.

 

Joonmyun wanted to know what happened after the call but he chose not to say anything and let his wife take a rest.

 

*****

Seconds passed.

Minutes passed.

Hours passed.

Days passed.

Weeks passed.

A Month passed.

 

Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter