Chapter 18

Melancholy of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile on the face of the person, who was waiting for her, was the first thing that she saw as soon as she entered the house or more like she was imprisoned once again. The person, who was waiting for her, welcomed her with a warmth hug as if nothing happened. While in the hug, she the other side of the house, where she met the eyes of the other person, the other person was staring at her and if stare could only kill, she could’ve died already.

 

“I always knew you would come back to me.” The person hugging her whispered as he broke the hug to stare on her doe eyes.

 

She couldn’t do anything but to stare at him back.

 

“You do not dare to leave me again, alright?” The person in front of her grinned as he held her arms tightly, as if he wants to break her arms.

 

She shook her head, his hold is getting tighter and tighter, and the physical pain she feels is growing. She tried to fight him but he was too strong.

 

“Joonmyun, you are hurting her.” Finally the other person, who was watching them all along spoke up.

 

With a grin, the mentioned guy, soften his hold on her but his burning eyes never left her. He then pushed her on the couch and turned his back on her.

 

“We will go back to Paris, later.” Her husband softly said before he left her, completely confused at what happened.

 

Right after, Joonmyun left, the other person, who was watching them, went to her and helped her to sit. The person she never expected to help her was the one who helped her, the person who she feared the most was the person who is looking at her now with a worried face.

 

“Are you alright?” the person asked, she just replied with a nod. “I’m sorry, he was really hurt.”

“It’s okay, unnie. I understand him.” She replied, making the other person to suddenly pull her into a hug, as if she is comforting her.

 “Everything will be alright.” The girl whispered to her as she patted her back.

 

*****

 

“Yoona?” Jessica woke up, after feeling an empty space beside her.

 

Jessica cleared her eye sight, then walk outside the room.

 

“Yoona.” She called once again.

 

Looking around, and she finally saw the doe eyed girl she has been calling. The doe eyed girl was busy preparing for their breakfast that she didn’t hear Jessica was calling her name.

 

“Yoona.” Jessica went to her to give her a back hug, which made the doe eyed girl to smile.

“I’m preparing these because I’m tired of eating…” Yoona paused, removing Jessica’s arms around her waist to turn around and stare at her. “How can I say this… I’m tired of eating poisons.” The doe eyed girl suddenly laughed.

 

Jessica felt embarrassed at what Yoona had just said. She tried to playfully punch her but the doe eyed girl quickly held her wrists, making her to stare on her doe eyes.

 

“And the most poisonous thing is…” Yoona suddenly captured her lips making Jessica to feel like she was frozen. “Ah, see, that’s addicting.”

“Yah.” Jessica tried to hide her redden face but Yoona just laughed at her.

“Go back to sleep now, Jessica, I’ll wake you up when it’s done.” Yoona winked at her before she turned her back on her to continue what she is doing.

 

Jessica, feeling defeated, crossed her arms as she stood still beside the refrigerator and start watching Yoona, who was busy to prepare their breakfast.

 

“Last time, I checked, you are worst than me, Im Yoona, so I don’t trust you.” Jessica suddenly said.

“Well, things changed. I was a wife. Of course, I should know how to cook.”

 

Jessica’s face went blank after hearing what Yoona just said, reality hits her hard again. She completely forgot that Yoona is the wife of Kim Joonmyun. And being a wife to Kim Joonmyun, Yoona could’ve cooked a lot for him

 

Realizing that she said something wrong, Yoona stopped from cutting the chives to glance at Jessica whose face is still blank. She put down the knife she is holding and went in front of Jessica. She poked her nose, making the latter t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter