First Day in Korea

Come Back Home, Our Guardians!

Please read the Author's Note below, thank you ^^


It was morning when Suho came out of his hiding place. Nothing big; just a small spot behinds some garbage bins. How ironic, the morning before at the same hour he had been lying on his big bed lazily, enjoying his life as a youthful king, but then he was sitting at a corner of a street like a beggar, not able to remember even the tiny bits of how it felt like to be a king. Then, it was only his fantasy.


He looked down sadly at his rumbling stomach and patted it to calm it down. And then he began to cry.


'What do I do with my life?'


Suddenly a black exve-looking car stopped in front of him. Suho looked around and found no reason why that car should stop there; but then the nontransparent window moved down and a middle-aged beautiful woman poked her head out to look at him, so he cried more and pitied himself for being considered as a beggar.


"Hello, young man," the woman greeted warmly. Suho looked up with teary puppy eyes and pouty face, but surprisingly he found the woman smiling at him. "Get up and get into my car."


"W-What...?"


An hour later Suho found himself being dragged everywhere inside a luxury mansion by the butlers. They bathed him, dressed him up, fed him and brought him to a big bedroom where the mistress of the house had said he'd be staying in. He could barely think properly, everything happened so fast that he hadn't got the chance to decide what to feel.


The butlers brought him to the living room and sat him on a luxurious white sofa, telling him to wait for the mistress to come. Suho nodded quietly and fidgeted with the hem of his new shirt. He was wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt under a navy blue dress vest, also a pair of trousers in the same color as the vest and a blue tie with white stripes, hanging neatly around his collar. His shoes were shining black and his black hair was done perfectly. He totally looked like a rich boy.


'Uh... Is this a uniform?'


A certain middle-aged woman walked in and sat down on the sofa, smiling softly at the confused boy.


"Hello again, young man. Pardon me for taking you here without telling you my reason first. May I know what's your name?" The woman kindly and politely asked.


"Ah, yes... I'm Oh Suho," Suho answered shyly.


"Why were you on the street?" The woman asked again, voice still calm and gentle.


"I think I got lost, ma'am. I can't remember anything beside my basic information."


"How old are you?"


"I should be nineteen this year, ma'am."


The woman beamed and clapped her hands without making too much noise. "That's perfect. What you're wearing now is your uniform, you can start your school tomorrow. You have to go to this one school for few months first before you can go to university."


Suho lifted his head and widened his eyes at the woman in disbelief. Had he heard her wrong? "S-Sorry?"


"Oh, do you not want to?" The woman raised her eyebrows, yet still maintaining her calm voice.


"N-No, that's not it... I mean, why are you... doing this to me? Why are you helping me?" Suho asked carefully, at the same time not wanting to be thrown back to the sreet again.


"Because I'm adopting you now," the lady answered straightforwardly and Suho swore his heart stopped beating for a second. "Is that okay with you, young man?"


Suho blinked few times and his lips parted slightly. "Adopting me? For real?"


"Of course," the woman smiled understandingly.


"But... But why?"


The lady looked hesitant to answer, but then she said, "Because you look like my son. But he died already."


Suho covered his mouth and apologized right away, but the woman brushed it off with a smile. "So, do you accept my offer?"


The boy bowed his head and tried hard to hold his smile from splitting up his face. "I'm really honored, ma'am. I don't know how to thank you."


"Don't bother thinking about it," the woman waved her hand and laughed lightly. "From now on you should stop calling me that. Call me mother, okay?"


Suho's face brightened up and his eyes sparkled in joy. "Yes, mother. But, umm... I don't know what your name is."


"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me," the woman laughed again. "I'm Kim Minyoung. Oh, and you'll meet your father this afternoon. Don't be afraid, he's a nice man. And your sister too! She's a year older than you."


"Father?" Suho mumbled to himself, "I'll have a father and a sister too?"


"Yes," Minyoung smiled, "and from now on you should address yourself as Kim Junmyeon."






Chanyeol was strolling along the street lazily with his back bent down and his arms hanging and swinging as if they were boneless. He had just woken up on the street few moments before after a man had kicked him back to consciousness and had told him to move. He sighed, scratched his head and wiped his nose with the back of his hand.


He mumbled to himself the same thing for the nth time, "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. I'm eighteen years old and I think my mother is a spaceship, I came out of it not remembering anything so I'm probably a newborn baby."


A tall young lady was passing by and heard his weird muttering. She stopped walking to look at him from head to toe, thinking that the boy was talking to her, and then said, "Umm, hi, Chanyeol-ssi. I guess you need to go to the nuthouse. Should I bring you there?"


"Nuthouse?" Chanyeol frowned and straightened his back. "I don't have any mental problems, why should I go there?"


"But," the lady blinked, "you were talking nonsense."


Chanyeol frowned deeper and crossed his arms. "But it's true! My name is Park Chanyeol and I'm eighteen years old. That's what I could remember, I kept saying it so it won't fly out of my head too."


"But you said your mother was a spaceship and you were a newborn baby. Could it be... Are you drunk?" The lady carefully asked and blinked several times at the boy.


"No, miss. You've got everything wrong. How can I be drunk? I haven't put anything inside my mouth since last night, except maybe my thumb when I was sleeping, I'm not really sure about that," the tall boy shrugged nonchalantly. Now why are you talking to me? You look like a busy person."


The lady's lips parted slightly as she put her hands on her waist and cocked her head to the side, but then she tucked her hair behind her ear and held out a hand towards the younger boy.


"I'm Park Dara."


Chanyeol widened his already-wide eyes at the hand, and then at the lady's face. "Park Dara?"


"Yes, that's right," Dara smiled warmly, hand still hanging in the air.


Chanyeol's dazed face broke into a happy one as he took the hand and shook it up and down, saying almost too excitedly, "Half of your name is the same as mine!"


"Yeah right, it's nice, isn't it?" Dara chuckled a little bit awkwardly. "Actually you can just say 'surname' instead of 'half of your name'."


"Surname? What's that?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.


Dara blinked several times in disbelief but then brushed it off with a long sigh.


"Now, if you don't have anything to do, you should go with me."


Chanyeol gasped and covered his mouth. "Are you taking me to your house? What do you want to do to me??"


Dara sighed again and grabbed the boy's hand, dragging him away without any more words.


Few moments later Chanyeol found himself already clean, yet he was in a chicken costume holding an opened pizza box above two more closed ones in his hands, standing in the middle of an amusement park. Dara was standing in front of him, fixing the giant chicken's head and then peeking inside the beak.


"You okay there, Yeollie?" The lady beamed.


"Yes, but noona, it's really hot in here," the tall boy whined, "it feels like I'm in a sauna."


"Aww I'm sorry, I wish it had an air conditioner inside," Dara cooed, giving the other an apologetic smile. "Don't worry, today you're doing this for four hours only. Thank you so much for replacing the sick employee! I'll let you stay at my house temporarily until you remember everything."


Chanyeol gasped and widened his eyes. "Seriously?? Wow noona, you're so nice! Thank you so much!" The clumsy giant chicken bowed deeply, almost spilling all the pizza from its box.


"Yes, be careful," Dara giggled and fixed the stack of pizza boxes for the other. "You seem like a good boy and it would be such a pity if you live on the street, so I'll help you. Don't make me regret it, okay? I'll pick you up when your shift is over. Bye now."


"Bye, noona," Chanyeol grinned and waved goodbye before turning around to start doing his new job.


"Pizza, pizza! Anyone wants pizza? Mr. Chick now sells pizzas too, buy one and you'll get a free peck from Mr. Chick!"


He approached an oblivious young lady and poked her shoulder to get her attention.


"Good day, noona. Would you buy this pizza for me?" Chanyeol flashed a blinding smile and winked at the lady, taking away all her breath in an instant. She quickly opened her bag and shoved her hand in to get her wallet while her eyes still locked on the face inside the giant beak.


"Here, take all my money, take it," the woman hurriedly shoved the money into the chicken's hand. The tall boy laughed lightly, his deep soothing voice making the woman freeze on her spot.


"Thank you, noona," he bowed politely, handed the lady one of the closed boxes, and nudged her head with the tip of his beak. "Free peck from Mr. Chick!"


The young lady gasped for air and her equally stunned friends caught her immediately, fanning her with their hands. Chanyeol turned his back to them and whistled happily.


"I'm starting to like this job."


But then his smile vanished away instantly when a fuming Dara greeted his eyes.


Smack!


"No flirting during work! You player chicken!"






Dara was walking along the street holding her cellphone in one hand and two boxes of pizza in a plastic bag in another one. She had come back to the amusement park earlier just to find the new boy flirting with a random girl. She really had no idea how a boy suffering from amnesia could be that confident. Actually she had gone back to him deciding that she should have taken some of the pizzas to be brought to her buddy's house that she was heading to, but she had ended up scolding the giant chicken and smacking him on the head.


She was too busy texting her friend that she didn't notice a new obstacle lying athwart on her way, causing her to stumble and fall forward with a loud shriek.


"Oowww! Ya!!" It was another voice that didn't come from . Dara gathered her stuff - her bag, her phone, her plastic bag - and scrambled up quickly to see who had just shouted at her.


It was a black-haired boy who looked extremely messy and dirty she thought he was a lost beggar. She had just tripped over his legs, which were sprawled across her way. Dara and the messy boy squinted at each other, having a silent argument through their eyes about whose fault it was, but then the lady noticed something shiny on the other; it was the black hexagonal stone pendant hanging on his chain necklace. Dara slapped her forehead, knowing that she had seen the exact same necklace but not able to remember where she had seen it. Was it in one of her fashion magazines? She gasped and snapped her fingers when a certain someone popped out in her head.


'Park Chanyeol! I saw it, he had the same necklace!'


Dara stared at the dirty boy with wide eyes, and of all questions she asked, "Did you come from a spaceship?"


The boy shot up to a standing position and gawked at her. "How did you know? Did you see me??"


Not answering his question, Dara grabbed his pendant and examined it closely. She flipped it and gasped again.


"This pendant has your name too? I should see Yeollie's later! I've never seen any stones like this before. What's EXO? Do you know this tall boy with big eyes and big ears named Park Chanyeol? Are you his relative, Baekhyun-ssi?" Dara asked excitedly, somehow a little bit overjoyed. This was a great discovery; so far she had found an alien that she secretly named Yoda in her head and then she had just found Yoda's friend too.


"No I can't remember any relatives. But, wait, I have a relative?? There's someone else who is in the same condition as me?" Baekhyun grabbed Dara's shoulders and shook her back and forth frantically. "Tell me where he is!"


"Wait, don't touch me this much! Your hands are dirty! I'll tell you but let me go first!" Dara shrieked and pushed the taller boy's chest lightly using her bag.


Baekhyun let go of Dara's shoulders abruptly and took a step back. "So?"


"He's working at my father's amusement park and later he'll stay at my house. Look, if you want to meet him I'll bring him here on our way home, but I can't bring you around with me now because I'm on my way to my friend's house. Can you just wait here until four?" Dara glanced at her wristwatch and furrowed her eyebrows. "No, make it half past four."


"Four, half past four, what's the difference? I don't even see any clocks around here," Baekhyun shrugged. "Okay, I'll wait here."


"Okay, I'll go now. Bye."


Dara had taken couple of steps when she heard the boy whine quietly. She turned around to see him crouching down holding his stomach.


She walked back to him and nudged his with the tip of her shoe. "Ya, what's wrong with you?"


"My tummy really hurts," he pouted, "it feels hot inside. I haven't eaten anything for who knows how long."


"You should just beg for money, since you already look like a beggar," Dara laughed lightly while the other pouted harder at her. She opened her plastic bag and pulled out one of the two boxes, giving it to the boy.


"Here, eat this. Actually I bought one to be eaten together with my buddy and another one for Yeollie tonight, but I guess I'll just cook for him. Do you like pizza?" Dara asked cheerfully, failing to notice the change on the other's face.


Baekhyun took the pizza box with trembling hands and sparkling glistening eyes as if it was the most expensive food he had ever seen. "T-Thank you. Thank you so much," he squeaked.


Seeing how pitiful the boy was, Dara put her hand on her chest and cooed, "Aww, you're happy crying now. Aren't you cute?" She patted Baekhyun's head and ruffled his hair, getting a watery puppy eyes in return. She opened her bag and took her wallet, taking some money for the other.


"I didn't buy any drink, so you should buy some with this. You must be thirsty too, right?" Asked the tall lady, flashing a warm smile at the boy. As the reply, Baekhyun nodded weakly and wiped his happy tears away with the back of his hand in a childlike manner.


"Don't cry now. Eat well, okay?"


Baekhyun nodded again and smiled. "I... I thought you were annoying."


Dara's smile vanished away, replaced with a frown. "Ya, do you want me to take back that food?"


Baekhyun put his hands together immediately and begged, "Please don't, I might die if you do that."


The lady sighed and glanced at her wristwatch again. "Okay then, Baekhyun-ssi. I should go now. Don't go anywhere, I'll come back here with your friend at 4.30."


"Wait, I don't know your name."


Dara slapped her forehead again and shook her head. "How could I forget about that? Sorry. My name is Park Dara."


"Byun Baekhyun. I'll be waiting here, Dara-ssi."


They smiled and waved goodbye at each other. When Dara was out of sight, Baekhyun opened his pizza box and took a slice, curiously eyeing every side of it. He shrugged and put it into his mouth.


"Waahhh, it's so good!" He exclaimed, causing some people passing by to stop and give him weird looks. He quickly covered his mouth and nodded at the people apologetically.


Baekhyun quickly ate his food, intentionally leaving one slice for later. He looked around and found a street food stall that seemed to sell some drink too. He got up and went there after hiding the pizza box behind a garbage bin.


Unfortunately when he came back, he knew right away that he had gotten a new enemy. A stray dog was staring at him mockingly with his pizza box in its mouth. Baekhyun squinted at it and it growled at him.


"I'm warning you, dog, that pizza is mine. Put it down," Baekhyun hissed. He took a step forward and the dog took three steps backward.


"Put it down." Baekhyun stepped closer again and the dog quickly made space again. Impatient, suddenly Baekhyun jumped towards the dog, who swiftly turned around and dashed away. The boy gawked for a second before running after the dog angrily.


"Ya stupid dog! stop running away! That pizza is mine!" His voice boomed uncontrollably along the street. This time he ignored all the looks people were giving to him, he couldn't care less about it, he only needed to take his precious one slice of pizza back.


Since his body was still strong and he still had his power, he could catch the dog in no time and took back his food. He kicked the dog away and stuck out his tongue at it.


But he felt as if the dog was evil-smirking at him when he looked around to see his surroundings. He had just realized that he had run quite far and he didn't know the way back to his previous spot. He smacked his forehead and glared daggers at the dog.


'Great. Now how will Dara-ssi find me here?'






Chen was hiding behind a wall, secretly watching a little boy in the distant. The boy was standing at the corner of the street, holding a small guitar in his hands. He was just a normal street singer, as dirty as Chen himself, but what really caught Chen's attention were the boy's beautiful voice and his skillful tiny hands working on the guitar. For those reasons, he was constantly getting money from the people passing by.


Chen found himself admiring the little boy a little bit too much; he was mentally fighting with himself about whether he should just stay there and watch from afar or come to the boy and watch him closely. He ended up opting for the latter.


He walked towards the boy with an equal level of nervousness as that one of a nerd approaching a pretty lady. But before he could reach him, all of a sudden came a masked man out of nowhere and stole all the boy's money that was put in a box. The boy stopped singing and started to scream for help, but most people only gave him a pitying look instead of doing something to help him. Unlike them all, Chen snapped out of his dazed state and immediately ran after the thief.


Just like Baekhyun, he could run really fast, but he couldn't understand why people gave him impressed looks and applauded him instead of helping him catch the thief. Probably because he alone was enough. He wasn't doing it for a show though.


Chen grabbed a fistful of the shorter man's hair and yanked him back, causing him to stumble backwards and fall on his in a way that looked pretty painful. Chen reached out his hands to take back the box of money, but his eyes failed to catch a pocket knife in one of the man's hands. He screamed in pain when the man scratched his left arm but it didn't make him go away; instead, he got angrier and punched the man hard in the face, causing him to fall on his back. He snatched the pocket knife from the other's hand and aimed it at his face. Just after he had gotten enough pleas from the other did he fold the pocket knife and throw it into a nearby garbage bin.


He punched the man once again and hissed, "If you're a real man grow some balls and find a real job. Never steal people's belongings, especially from little kids."


The man nodded vigorously and let Chen take the box away without any more fights. After Chen had gotten up and walked away, the police came and took the beaten-up man away. Chen got some praises along his way back to the boy but he ignored them all; he was still pissed at them for not helping the boy. What if he hadn't been there? The poor boy would have lost all his money.


Chen crouched down in front of the crying little boy and put the box down on his side. The boy was sitting on the concrete, head hung low and eyes covered by his tiny balled hands. Chen smiled sadly as he patted the boy's head and his back. Surprised by the touch, the boy shot his head up and gaped at the older.


"Don't cry, your money is back," Chen grinned, pointing at the box next to the boy. The round-eyed little kid gasped and stood up immediately to peek into the box. All the money was still there. He wiped his tears away and stared at Chen with an adorable dazed expression.


"D-Did you get this back for me?" He timidly squeaked.


"Yeah, I think so," Chen nodded and chuckled. "You've worked really hard, I couldn't let that bad guy take all your money."


Unexpectedly, and to Chen's surprise, the little boy sank himself into his bigger body and wrapped his skinny arms around his neck. "Thank you so much, please be my hyung!"


Chen was practically taken aback by the sudden proposal, but on the other hand, he couldn't stop a broad grin from splitting up his face. He hugged the boy tightly and ruffled his hair.


"Of course, I'll be your hyung! I'll take care of you from now on," he laughed happily, and so did the boy.


"You should sing with me here everyday, hyung! Wait, we haven't even introduced ourselves," the boy giggled and scratched his head clumsily before bowing politely at Chen. "Hello, my name is Yu Chansoo and I'm seven years old! What's your name, hyung?"


"I'm Kim Jongdae, eighteen years old," Chen smiled. "You look really small for your age but you're really talented."


The boy laughed shyly and rubbed his nape. "I still have to practice a lot though. About my small body, I'm sure someday I'll be a strong big guy! My noona always tells me that. I'll be like Jongdae hyung, protecting other people from thieves," he grinned innocently and gave a thumbs up.


"Of course, you'll be greater than me," Chen laughed, ruffling the boy's curly black hair lovingly. "So you have a noona? Where is she now?"


"Yes! Her name is Lee Seyeon. She's- Oh, there she is!" Chansoo pointed at the girl standing across the street and jumped around excitedly. The girl saw him, waved at him and quickly walked across the street.


Chen stood up and bowed politely as soon as the girl stood in front of them. She was a shorter girl, her light brown hair was pulled up into a small bun, leaving few strands of hair falling on both sides of her face. She was holding a big bag in her hands.


"Hello, I'm Kim Jongdae," Chen said with a friendly tone. "You must be Lee Seyeon."


The girl stared at him for few seconds before putting down her bag and making him sit on the concrete.


"Noona, this hyung saved me! Someone stole my money but he took it back," Chansoo explained enthusiastically.


"Yes, I saw it," Seyeon nodded as she took out a water bottle from her big bag, and then flashed a small smile at Chen. "Thank you, Jongdae-ssi."


Chen laughed awkwardly and rubbed his nape. "It's nothing."


Suddenly the girl took his left hand and poured water on his bleeding wound, making him flinch in surprise at the pain.


"Ow! W-What are you doing?" He winced and squeezed his own arm near the wound.


The girl gave him a calming smile and patted his hand. "I'm cleaning your wound. Please hold the pain a little bit."


Seyeon took out one of the white napkins in the bag, folded it couple times and placed it above the wound. She slowly added pressure on it using her hand, completely ignoring the other's hiss and his kicked-puppy face. She kept on pressing the cut until she was sure enough that the bleeding had stopped.


"Does it hurt a lot?" She asked as she took another clean napkin and wrapped it around Chen's arm.


Chen watched in amazement as the girl tied the cloth and patted it as the finishing. "It's better now. Thank you."


Chen tilted his head slightly and furrowed his eyebrows when Seyeon took a small towel out of the bag and wet it with the water. He was surprised enough when she took off Chansoo's shirt and jeans, but he was more surprised when Seyeon started to wipe the boy with the wet cloth.


'This girl doesn't look like a poor girl. She can't be Chansoo's real noona, right? But why is she doing this?'


"Chansoo-ya, why are you so dirty? I cleaned you last night, but this morning you're really dirty again," Seyeon scolded softly. "Did you sleep in that alleyway again?"


"Yes, I'm sorry, noona," Chansoo bowed his head and pouted adorably. "I was too tired to walk to the new place that you've showed me. It's a little bit far."


"Maybe I can bring you there," Chen interfered, "where is it?"


Chansoo perked up at the idea and nodded vigorously. "Yes, that's perfect! Noona, can Jongdae hyung stay with me? He's my hyung now. Pleeeease," he pleaded with puppy eyes, cupping his own cheeks in his hands and smiling cutely in attempt to bribe the girl with his cuteness.


Seyeon tilted her head at Chen and slightly furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you a homeless too, Jongdae-ssi?"


Chen cleared his throat and bowed his head in shame, mumbling, "Yeah, I guess I am now. I've lost my memories."


Seyeon put on some new clean clothes on Chansoo and then moved to the bigger boy. She wet another clean cloth and leaned closer, proceeding to wipe Chen's face.


"You should stay with my little brother then. He'll be safe with you. But I guess now I'll have to take care of you too," Seyeon chuckled.


Chen was dumbfounded; he hadn't expected more touch from the girl, but then she was cleaning him too. Starting from his face, down to his neck, and then his arms and his hands. But because they were still in public, she couldn't possibly take off a grown-up boy's clothes like she had done to Chansoo. All the people around them had been used to the sight of Seyeon coming to take care of the little boy like that everyday, but teenager's public still wouldn't be tolerable.


"There, a little bit better," Seyeon smiled in satisfaction. "I guess I'll have to get you some new clothes too, but I'll do it later after work."


Chen bowed his head and fidgeted as he timidly asked, "Seyeon-ssi, why... Why are you doing this?"


"Doing what? Taking care of you two?" Seyeon asked and raised her eyebrows, getting a nod as the reply. She chuckled and scratched her nape. "Well, I've taken care of this boy for almost two years and it has become a habit. I knew his older sister and his parents, but they're gone now, so I'm in charge of taking care of him. I've been doing this because of my own initiative, and we've become really close that we love each other a lot. Right, Chansoo-ya?"


The little boy nodded happily and pecked the older's cheek, just to cover his face in embarrassment right after. Seyeon laughed lightly and pulled the boy into her arms.


She said again, "Because you've helped my brother and hurt yourself for that, I should take care of you too."


"I somehow feel kind of envious," Chen confessed and laughed shyly. "You have each other."


"You have us now," Chansoo said quickly, "you're with us so you're part of us now."


Chen glanced at the girl to see if he would find disapproval there in her eyes, but what he got was a genuine smile instead.


"Take care of my little brother here, would you, Jongdae-ssi?" Seyeon asked.


Chen's lips stretched into a broad grin as he nodded and said, "Of course, it would be my pleasure. Thank you so much, Seyeon-ssi."


Seyeon gathered her stuff and stood up, followed by the other two boys.


"I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I have to bring these new napkins to my workplace and work until evening. I'll come back here and bring you guys to the place where you can rest, so work hard today, okay?" She smiled and winked at the two.


"Of course, we will!" Chansoo balled his fists and jumped excitedly. Chen laughed and ruffled his hair, and then bowed and smiled at the girl.


"Be careful on your way to work, Seyeon-ssi. We'll be waiting here."


After Seyeon was out of sight, Chen picked up the box of money and held it in his hands while Chansoo began to sing and play his guitar again. Chen smiled to himself, secretly making a mental note to learn how to sing from the little boy later.






The eldest member of EXO, Xiumin, was standing in front of a busy big coffee shop. His sharp nose and growling stomach had led him there by force. He had told himself that he didn't have money at all, but still, his feet hadn't listened to him. He guessed probably because they didn't have any ears. And then there he was, standing in front of the door for about half an hour, watching people come and go with sad puppy eyes.


A young waitress poked her head out of the glass door and asked him, "Excuse me, are you coming in? You're blocking the way."


Xiumin didn't know what had gotten into him, but he said, "Please let me work here for food."


The waitress squinted at the dirty boy, eyeing him up and down with a judging look, and then slammed the door shut in his face. Xiumin sighed sadly and sat down on the same spot, rubbing his nape and unintentionally jutting out his bottom lip a little bit, trying hard to blink back his tears.


'But it seems nice to work here.'


Unexpectedly, the door opened again and the same waitress said flatly to him, "Get in and clean yourself first."


The boy widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows, his lips formed a small circle. "But you've already rejected me?"


The waitress girl frowned and crossed her arms. "Did I say anything to you? I talked to my boss and we're in need of more people because there's a lot of customers here, so hurry and get inside."


Xiumin's sad face transformed into an adorable happy puppy face, making the young waitress roll her eyes and click her tongue. He jumped back on his feet and quickly scrambled into the coffee shop following the waitress with his hands shielding his face, embarrassed for being so dirty. Even though he had lost his memories, he was still the same clean freak, nothing could change it. He went straight to the restroom right after the girl had handed him his new uniform.


He was fixing his hair in front of a mirror in the staff room when he realized that the new brown t-shirt he was wearing was inside out.


"Oh, silly me. Thank goodness I notice it now," he chuckled as he proceeded to pull up his shirt.


Suddenly the door to the staff room opened and came in the previous girl right after Xiumin's shirt was off completely.


"Ya my boss said you-"


The girl stopped walking in abruptly and widened her round eyes double times. They stared at each other frozen in awkward silence; Xiumin gripping his shirt with both hands, barely showing any emotions; the girl gaping while her hand still on the door handle, holding it open and unintentionally letting all the people outside see the shirtless bun inside. Some girly shrieks outside weren't enough to snap her soul back into her body.


"Umm, can you please close the door?" Xiumin said, a little bit too calmly.


That was when the girl turned around swiftly and slammed the door shut. Xiumin looked down at his own body and patted his flat tummy, mumbling to himself, "Why did she look at me like that? My body isn't that bad."


He fixed his shirt and put it back on properly. As he smoothed it, a small smile found its way to his small lips.


"She could blush too. That's cute."


He went out of the staff room and found that everyone's eyes were on him. The previous girl quickly dragged him towards another room at the back, which turned out to be the said boss' office. A fat friendly-looking middle-aged man greeted Xiumin with a broad grin and a big pat on his back, causing him to stumble a little.


"So you're the new guy! What's your name, young man?" The man asked.


"Yes, hello. I'm Xiumin," Xiumin bowed and smiled politely.


"Sorry, what-min?" The man brought his ear closer to the boy.


"Xiumin."


"Well... How old are you?"


"Nineteen, I guess."


"Okay, here, I'll put this on you."


The fat man took a golden nametag from his desk and pinned it on Xiumin's shirt. The boy read the name on it and furrowed his eyebrows.


"Kim Minseok?"


"Yes, it's the name of our previous employee. He has just resigned," the man scratched his nape and smiled apologetically. "Making a new nametag will take too long so please just consider it as your name at your workplace, okay?"


"Okay then," Xiumin shrugged. Having a new name wasn't so bad, as long as he could get some food with that. "So what should I do, Sir?"


"Hmm, you should clean the tables," the boss furrowed his eyebrows and his non-existing chin, "but if you work well I will give you a higher position. I'll put you at the cashier to help your partner here, Lee Seyeon. Her shift is in the afternoon. Oh, she's my daughter, by the way."


"Daughter?" Xiumin's eyes enlarged at the girl, and then he bowed immediately. "I'm so sorry about what happened earlier."


Seyeon looked away and cleared , patted her warm cheeks few times, and then unexpectedly flashed a bright smile at Xiumin.


"It's okay! You didn't know. You should do well with your new job!"


Xiumin was practically taken aback by her sudden change of behavior. A while before she had been the cold girl, and then she was all smiley and warm. She looked nicer - and maybe cuter - that way, he thought.


"Okay now, you two can go to work!" the boss said cheerfully and clasped his hands. "You shift is about to start, Seyeon-ah. Don't get too tired, okay?"


"How can I get too tired? I signed up for this," Seyeon chuckled, grabbing Xiumin's hand and dragging him out of the room. "See you later, father."


Xiumin bowed and said "Thank you, Mr. Lee!" right before Seyeon shut the door.


To be honest Xiumin had been expecting the girl to act cold again outside her father's room, but then Seyeon only gave him a small smile and casually said, "Do well, Minseok-ssi." After that, she went straight to the cashier and let Xiumin work with the dirty tables.


All the while he wiped the coffee stains and bread crumbs off the tables, Xiumin caught himself stealing glances at the cashier. He didn't know what he was expecting.






(A/N: The next part is kai and kyungsoo's part and should probably be rated M, please be careful ^^v)


A little bit similar to Xiumin's position, Kyungsoo was also standing in front of a building that smelled pretty nice. It wasn't a coffee shop though, but a small restaurant across the old dance studio where he and Jongin had fallen asleep the night before. There weren't that many customers at that restaurant, he noticed. Maybe the food wasn't that good. But he needed food immediately, for both Jongin and himself. He shoved his hands into his pockets and pulled them out again. His right hand was holding a used tissue, while the left one had some silver coins in it. Could they be used to buy food there?


He balled his left hand into a fist and closed his eyes, just to open them again with a flame of determination in those big ones.


'Let's do this, Kyungsoo-ya! With these coins you'll be full for the next two days, have faith!'


Right after the first step he took, a guy stomped his way out of the restaurant angrily and threw his chef uniform onto the street. Kyungsoo watched with his normally wide eyes as the man walked away ranting to himself, something about "low salary" and "lazy asses" and many more that Kyungsoo couldn't understand. The boy stared at the abandoned white toque and apron silently, somehow feeling bad for them for being dumped on the street. He quietly picked them up and tried them on himself. They fit perfectly.


Jongin, who had just finished struggling to take his "belt" off and was standing across the street, saw how the other boy had just transformed into a chef and asked out loud, "Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you putting them on? You'll get in trouble."


Kyungsoo was about to answer him when suddenly a hand tapped his shoulder from behind. He swiftly turned around and found a short fat man staring at him.


"Ya, are you the new chef? What are you doing standing out here? Come on, get inside! The kitchen is a mess!" The man grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and pulled him inside. The big-eyed boy panicked a little bit and got worse when he heard Jongin shout from afar, "Hyung! Kyungsoo hyung! Where are you going? Don't leave me alone!"


Kyungsoo stopped abruptly and held the short man's hand. "S-Sir, I d-dont know if I can cook-"


"What are you saying? Of course you can, you're a chef! Or..." The man narrowed his eyes in suspicion, making Kyungsoo freeze and his heart thump loudly all of a sudden. "Or are you changing your mind? Because of the salary here? Look, if you can cook better than that previous annoying brat, I'll give you higher salary. How about that?"


Kyungsoo's big eyes got bigger at the word "salary".


'Money. I'm in need of money now. With money I can buy food for Jongin and myself. With it I can bring Jongin to hospital and fix his waist. Wait, why do I care a lot about him? No. However I still need that money.'


"Okay then, Sir," he slowly said, "I'll try to do my best. That higher salary is a promise, isn't it?"


"Yes, yes," the man nodded vigorously, "but only if you cook better! So can you start now?"


Kyungsoo turned his head towards the other boy standing across the street, put his finger on his lips, and gave the other a thumbs up as a sign that he knew what he was doing. Jongin stopped panicking and nodded restlessly.


"Yes, I'll start working now. Where's the kitchen?"


"Wait, wait. Clean yourself first, or at least wash your hands. I won't let my customers eat dirty food."


"Of course."


Short while after, Kyungsoo was already walking around the kitchen. When the boss had said the kitchen had been a mess, he had meant a mess. Everyone was working in slow motion and the food that came out didn't look that appetizing. It made something inside Kyungsoo flare up somehow, making him want to take over everything and speed up the pace. So he picked one of the order lists, grabbed a recipe book from a table and started to work on several kinds of food at the same time.


When he was almost done with one kind of food, he tasted it and frowned, and then added more seasonings that he didn't find on the recipe. He tasted it again and then beamed at his own creation.


"This is better."


He ended up cooking using his own instinct, making his own improvisation from the recipe. Working in a kitchen felt so familiar to him, like he was born to work in the kitchen that even after he had lost his memories he still cooked like a pro without even doubting every single move his hands made.


Soon all food was done and a waiter brought them outside the kitchen to be served. Since there weren't many customers, Kyungsoo found no more order lists that he had to work on, so he walked to the exit door of the kichen and stood behind it. He anxiously peeked through the small window on it to watch as the customers began to dig on the food he had cooked.


Meanwhile, outside across the restaurant, Jongin was sitting on the concrete with his back leaning on the wall of the dance studio, eyes closed and head leaning back.


'What am I doing here now? Kyungsoo hyung is probably working in there and I can do nothing to help him. I'm really useless. I should do something to repay him. My waist is better now because he has treated me well.'


"Hello. Who are you? What are you doing here?"


A female's cheerful voice snapped Jongin out of his thoughts. He cracked his eyes open and blinked few times to clear his blurry vision. There stood two girls, one of of them smiling at him, another one looking at him worriedly.


"Ah... Hello." He stood up and bowed slightly, not too deep to hurt his waist again. "I'm Kim Jongin. I'm waiting for my... friend, he's working at that restaurant. Umm, who are you guys?"


"We are dance instructors at this dance club! And its owners too," said the long-haired one. "My name is Kim Yeojin, and this is my older sister, Kim Jinae. Do you want to wait inside?"


Jongin turned to see the old dance studio behind him, and then back to the two girls. He rubbed his nape and shyly said, "Sure, if you're okay with that. I'm so dirty though."


"You can take a shower inside, there's a bathroom! If you want, later you can watch the others dance while you wait for your friend. How about that?" The short-haired one offered kindly.


"Okay, thank you so much for letting me in."


Few moments later a fresh Jongin came out of the bathroom wearing a borrowed plain black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. They belonged to another instructor, but the sisters said he wasn't coming that day so he could borrow them. The shirt was a little bit tight on him, exposing the curves of his muscles, but he was okay with that as long as it was clean.


Jongin's ears caught faint upbeat music coming from one of the rooms, and another slow one from another different room. He opted to see the latter first. He found that the door to the room wasn't shut properly; he could see through the small gap and peek inside.


There were a young masculine guy and a pretty girl inside; the guy sitting on a chair in the middle, the girl dancing and swirling around him under his intense gaze. Jongin noticed that the girl's skirt was really short and small he could probably wear it on his head. But what really caught his attention was that the girl only had a bra top under her black leather jacket, leaving her flat belly exposed. Jongin was starting to think that maybe he shouldn't be seeing that when his eyes caught the girl's slow movement sliding her jacket off her shoulders and dropping it to the floor. She approached the guy slowly, spread her legs straddling the other and finally dropped her on his lap. Their facial expressions make Jongin feel something weird bubbling inside him. He mentally shouted at himself to go away quickly before they found him peeking there, but his feet were like pinned to the floor.


The girl placed her hands on the guy's shoulders, lifted her but not too high to break the contact. She began to roll her hips ever so slowly, intentionally brushing against the forming tent on the guy's pants. The innocent Jongin gasped quietly and covered his mouth. He had just taken a shower but then his forehead was wet again with cold sweat.


The girl turned her back to the guy and sat down on his lap again, making sure to place her as close as possible to his body. She rolled her hips again and let the guy place his hands on her hips. Jongin screamed internally seeing the girl throw her head back, close her eyes and sensually bite her bottom lip, he forced himself to move but to no avail.


Suddenly the girl opened her eyes again halfway and glanced right at him. Jongin swore he could see the girl smile at him for a second before he turned around swiftly and ran away with wide eyes and cold sweat running down his forehead.


'She saw me! What do I do??'


He ended up choosing to go to the other room and what he found there were the two sisters and some teenagers dancing together normally, to his relief. He tiptoed into the big dance practice room and made his way to the corner, but his move was caught by the two instructors.


"Ya, Kim Jongin!"


Jongin flinched and turned around to see Yeojin beaming and waving at him, while her sister Jinae was smiling at him without messing her smooth dance moves, but then she stopped and paused the music.


"Kids, say hello to our new friend, Kim Jongin," Jinae said.


"Hiii, Jongin-ssi!" The teenagers waved at him excitedly, some of the girls giggling and whispering to each other.


"You've got a nice body," a boy blurted out and grinned at him.


"Thanks," Jongin smiled shyly, "please don't let me bother your practice. I'll watch here quietly."


"You should join us too," Yeojin winked. "Not interested in dancing?"


"Oh, about that... I'm not sure. I'll see if I'll find it interesting."


"Okay. Make yourself comfortable," Yeojin said again. She gave him a meaningful smile, and so did everyone else. Jongin tilted his head slightly, wondering why everyone was smiling at him like that, but he shrugged it off and sat down on the floor while the others continued their practice.


Jongin found their dance moves pretty cool, but he could barely focus on what he was watching. His mind kept repeating the scene that he had seen a while before; he even imagined himself being in the guy's position, although he had shaken his head many times to clear his mind.


'What's wrong with me? I'm not a ert!'


He looked down at his crotch and his eyes widened double times.


'Whaaat?? No! Has everyone seen this since the beginning?!'


"Jongin-ssi, I think you should go to the washroom," another boy said and grinned at him without stopping his dance. Some girls giggled at his remark, even the noonas at the front, causing him to practically turn deep red.


"A-Ah, yes, I will," Jongin stood up abruptly and went out of the room covering his crotch with his hands.


"He looks like a player but he's actually pretty clumsy," a girl said and the others giggled along with her.


In the restroom, Jongin was sitting on the toilet, thinking hard of how should he fix his problem.


'Now what do I do with this?? Will it be gone by itself? Aish, so embarrassing.'


After spending about ten minutes barely doing anything, he decided with heavy heart to just return to the others and pretend he didn't understand what was with all those meaningful smiles. He didn't feel like experimenting with his body at a place like that.


But when he was about to open the door and get out, something popped out in his mind.


'Kyungsoo hyung's sweater! I can use it to cover this. But where did I put it...? Oh, right! I must have left it in the changing room.'


He came out of the restroom beaming to himself, feeling like a genius for having such a great idea; at least he thought it was a greater idea than letting his be exposed to the world.


Sadly he guessed the fate wasn't on his side and he was just extremely unlucky; because when he stepped out, he bumped into the dancer girl, who had just come out of the female restroom. She already had her jacket covering her body again, but her belly was still exposed. She smiled recognizing Jongin's face, but the boy was only gaping at her.


The girl lifted her hand and the small move was enough to bring Jongin's train of thoughts to a halt. He swiftly turned around and stepped away, but the girl's hand was faster to catch his elbow and stop him from getting away. Jongin squeezed his eyes shut and screamed internally.


"Ya, what's with that reaction? I'm not a ghost," the long-haired girl chuckled. "Do you have a problem?"


"N-No," Jongin stuttered, "p-please let me go."


To Jongin's dismay, instead of letting him go, the girl turned him around and grabbed his shoulders. She eyed the taller up and down until her eyes were finally fixated on the tent on his pants.


"You came out of the restroom like this?" She raised an eyebrow, lips forming an amused smile. "Why are you like this? Is it because of what you saw earlier?"


Jongin looked away in a failed attempt to hide the blush spreading across his face. "I... I don't know. I'm sorry."


The girl pulled him closer and slowly slid one of her hands down his torso, creating goosebumps all over his body. She tugged the waistband of his pants down a little bit in a teasing manner before cupping the tent in her hand, palming it ever so slowly, earning a soft gasp from the other in return. Acting by instinct, Jongin slapped the girl's hand away and pushed her a little bit too hard, causing her to stumble backwards. They both widened their eyes in surprise, but Jongin stayed frozen on his spot, not bothering to catch the girl.


"S-Sorry. Don't touch me." He turned around and quickly ran to the changing room.


Jongin slammed the door shut and leaned on it, his hand reaching down but he quickly pulled it back. He threw his head back until it bumped the door. He groaned, not because his head hurt, but because of the overwhelming heat and pressure inside his body. He shut his eyes and as much air as he could into his lungs to calm himself down.


'Kyungsoo hyung. I need to find Kyungsoo hyung and ask him to help me.'


He grabbed Kyungsoo's sweater that he had left on a chair and went out of the room, secretly hoping that he wouldn't bump into the dancer girl again. He was going to go straight to the exit, but then he changed his mind on the way.


'That would be rude to leave without saying anything.'


And so he returned to the practice room to thank the two sisters before leaving the place. But everything didn't go as planned; Yeojin and Jinae forced him to sit down and have lunch together with the others, so he had no choice but to drop his on the floor again and eat the food the two had prepared. He couldn't reject it anyways, since he was also extremely hungry. He didn't forget to place Kyungsoo's sweater on his lap, of course, and the others didn't ask him further about it. They were having a normal conversation instead, sitting together in a circle.


"So, Kim Jongin, how old are you?" Yeojin asked with a kind smile.


"I'm eighteen," Jongin replied, "and I guess you two are older?"


"Yes, you're right! Do we look old?" Yeojin pretended to pout, but then laughed it off with the others seeing Jongin panic a little bit. "I'm twenty three, Jinae unnie is twenty seven. She's going to get married soon. You should call us noona from now on! We've always wanted to have a little brother, but our parents wouldn't let us have one."


"You're talking like a kid," Jinae chuckled, "you know their reason. We already have many little brothers and sisters here though! But having one more sounds lovely."


"Yes, Yeojin noona, Jinae noona," Jongin smiled shyly after gulping down his food.


"Aww, isn't he cute?" Yeojin leaned closer to her sister and put her head on her shoulder, blinking and smiling at the shy boy. Some girls nodded in agreement and the boys chuckled at their instructor's childish behavior. "Can we have him, unnie?"


"What are you saying? He's not a pet. Look, you're embarrassing him," Jinae giggled and pointed at Jongin's red face with her chopsticks.


Suddenly the door behind Jongin opened and came in none other than the dancer girl, whom Jongin somehow had become really afraid of. After he had seen who had just come in, he stiffened and locked his eyes on his food.


"Yeojin unnie, Jinae unnie, I have to go home now," the girl said.


"Why? Wait, we don't even know when you came here," Jinae raised an eyebrow, "Where have you been all day?"


"I practiced in other room," she answered nonchalantly. "My mother called me, she said I had to go home earlier because she's just adopted a boy and now I have a stepbrother."


"Aww really?" Yeojin said and clapped her hands excitedly, "Is it a baby?"


"No, he's a year younger than me, I guess."


Yeojin got up and approached the girl to give her a big hug. "You're so lucky, Yuri-ya! You've got a replacement for Junmyeonnie. He's even the same age!"


"Yeah but I'm not sure if he can actually replace my brother," Yuri said, trying to be as expressionless as possible. "So... I guess I'll go now."


"Okay, bye," Yeojin flashed a warm smile and patted the other's back. "Don't worry, it'll turn out better than you think."


"Sure. Bye, everyone."


"Byeee," everyone smiled and waved at her, except for one person.


Before she went away Yuri whispered to Yeojin, "What's his name? That new boy?"


"Kim Jongin."


"Okay. Thank you, unnie. Bye."


Jongin could finally sigh in relief when he could no longer feel the intense gaze boring hole on his back. With all the courage left in him he asked Yeojin, "Noona, who was she?"


"Oh, she's my cousin! Her name is Kim Yuri. I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you to her!" Yeojin smiled apologetically.


Jongin nodded and forced a smile. "It's okay."


Few hours later Jongin went out of the building and into the restaurant across the street to find Kyungsoo. He was still holding the black sweater shielding his lower part. Actually he had calmed down for quite awhile, but then he was like that again, because he couldn't yet get his mind clear and it was starting to get too uncomfortable. He was planning to ask Kyungsoo about it later, assuming that the other knew better what to do, because he was older.


Jongin had waited for five minutes when Kyungsoo came out with a plastic bag in his hand. Jongin beamed and slung an arm around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders.


"Hyung! How was it? What did you do in there?"


"I cooked." Kyungsoo answered shortly. He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out some money, showing it to the other proudly. "I guess I'll work here everyday from now on. I've asked them to pay me daily, so we can eat properly everyday. Guess what? I've got higher salary than the others."


"Really?? That's awesome!" Jongin laughed and wrapped his arms around the smaller body. "You must be a great cook!"


"I am," Kyungsoo shrugged nonchalantly yet smiled proudly. "Here, I've got us dinner. Did you have lunch? What did you do all day?"


"I did. The owners of that dance club allowed me to get in. I watched them practice and had lunch with them. They're all nice people," Jongin said, smiling as they walked out of the restaurant, back to where they had slept the night before. They sat down on the concrete, on the small alleyway beside the dance studio.


Right at the same time, Yeojin and Jinae came out of the building, locked the entrance door and walked together to the direction of their house. They were chatting and laughing together, but Jinae's eyes didn't fail to catch a glimpse of a familiar face sitting on the edge of the alleyway. She stopped abruptly and held her sister's hand to stop her from walking farther.


"Kim Jongin?"


Jongin stood up abruptly and bowed at the two sisters, Kyungsoo following suit while eyeing the ladies curiously.


"Yes, hello again."


"Oh my God, what are you doing there?" Yeojin gasped and covered , "We thought you've gone home already!"


"Uh... This is our... Temporary home, I guess," Jongin bowed his head and rubbed his nape. So embarrassing.


Yeojin and Jinae stared at each other, and then approached the two boys hurriedly and crouched down in front of them as Jongin sat back down next to the other boy.


"Tell us what happened to you," Yeojin asked with a serious tone, totally the opposite of her bright personality.


Jongin and Kyungsoo stared at each other, both knowing that telling the other two the truth that they had come out of a spaceship wouldn't be a good idea. They would probably think that they were nuts.


"...Actually we got lost and we've lost our memories," Jongin said carefully, "so we don't know where our homes are. We can only remember very few."


It was basically true, although he didn't give out the details. Unexpectedly Yeojin and Jinae believed his words without any doubts, probably because they had known him for few hours.


"Stay inside," Jinae firmly said, "there's a room that has a bed. Yeojin and I use it sometimes, it's enough for two people."


Jongin's eyes enlarged in disbelief; he shook his head hard and waved his hands frantically. "No, noona! I've caused you a lot of trouble. You can't let strangers stay at your place!"


"You're not a stranger though," Yeojin said quickly, "and your friend here, umm, what's your name?"


"Kyungsoo," the other boy replied, "Do Kyungsoo."


"Yeah, Do Kyungsoo. You staying inside won't cause us any troubles. So get up and get inside now, okay? We also have another spare of clothes that you can wear, Kyungsoo-ssi. Clean yourself and have a good rest, you've worked hard today, haven't you?" Yeojin smiled kindly.


Kyungsoo bowed his head and glanced away shyly. "Y-Yes, I have. Thank you very much."


"Aww, can we have him too, unnie?" Yeojin cooed, while the older girl rolled his eyes and smiled understandingly.


And so, the two sisters unlocked the door again and prepared the room for their guests. They even gave Kyungsoo some fresh clothes that looked similar to what Jongin was wearing. Because they had to go home quickly, they left the two boys on their own, locking the front door after asking for their approval.


That evening after they had cleaned themselves, they sat on the floor in their new room that clearly wasn't meant to be a bedroom - it looked more like another smaller dance practice room with wide mirror as the walls, but also had a bed in the corner - and had their dinner together in comfortable silence.


"Did you cook this, hyung?" Jongin asked with full mouth. "It's delicious."


"Yes I did. Thank you," Kyungsoo said, quickly stuffing his mouth with food to prevent a shy smile from appearing on his lips. There was something that kept bothering his mind though, and he caught himself keep stealing glances at the source of the problem.


It seemed like Jongin had long forgotten his need to cover his crotch since the two ladies had gone away.


"J-Jongin-ah, is there something wrong with you?" Kyungsoo dared to ask as he tidied up the empty containers, making sure to avoid eye contact with the other.


Jongin downed all the content of his water bottle in big gulps and wiped his lips with the back of his hand before asking, "Something wrong? What is it?"


"Well... Can't you feel there's something wrong? Or are you okay with that- Nevermind." It was just too awkward for two boys to talk about it, wasn't it?


But then Jongin understood what the other meant. He was pretty slow about it. A while before it had gone again but apparently his mind was already too contaminated to let his body relax for a little bit.


"Ah, yes, I guess there's something wrong with me," he answered awkwardly. He got up from the floor and followed Kyungsoo moving to the bed, sitting face to face. Pretending that his nerves of shame weren't working for awhile, he began to speak rapidly, "So this afternoon I unintentionally saw a girl dancing on a guy's lap and it was pretty hot and BAM, I got this in my pants and it keeps coming and going I don't know what to do."


Unexpectedly Kyungsoo calmly gave out his solution, "Well you should just touch yourself to satisfy your dirty mind and make it stop." It even surprised himself that he could say something like that easily as if he was only telling the other how to open an umbrella. 'Was I really a douchebag?'


"T-Touch myself...?" Jongin poked his own cheek. "Like this?"


Kyungsoo wasn't sure how to react, so he kept his face the same and slowly blinked at the younger boy. "You're just impossible. Are you kidding me?"


"What do you mean?" Jongin furrowed his eyebrows.


"You're eighteen and you don't- Nevermind. I guess you actually know what to do but you don't want to do it so you're asking me for an alternative way to solve it am I right?" Kyungsoo said rapidly. Jongin had not yet answered his question and he said again, "If it's like that, I don't know any other way so you should just do it. It's okay, you're a young boy."


Jongin's face remained dazed and confused. He blinked twice and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.


"Take your pants off."


Jongin widened his eyes and parted his lips. "W-What...? What are you going to do to me?"


Kyungsoo gaped, already having more than enough of the other's naivety. "Aish, I won't do anything to you! You do it by yourself. Why should you touch your cheek when your problem is down there? Gosh."


"O-Okay." Jongin slid his pants down past his hips slowly and hesitantly, and then stopped to stare at the other. "Are you going to see it, hyung?"


"Do you really have to ask unneccessary questions?"


Jongin bit his bottom lip doubtfully before taking his pants off completely with furious blush spreading across his face. Kyungsoo blinked once, twice, and then turned his back to the younger.


"I'm feeling like you're tricking me," the older mumbled, "you can't be that innocent."


"Of course I'm not innocent, I've been thinking stuff all day without being able to control my own mind and it's really embarrassing."


Kyungsoo couldn't see the other boy, but he knew Jongin had probably turned deep red, judging from his shy mumble. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.


"Hold it."


"Umm... Do I use one hand or both hands?"


"Aish, one hand is enough! You're not breaking it into two. Just... Wrap your fingers around it."


"Uh... Okay."


" it, move your hand up and down."


"Like this? Wait, ah."


Kyungsoo opened his eyes and regretted it right away; he had forgotten that the room was surrounded by mirror and he could see Jongin's reflection on the mirror in front of him. The boy was touching himself behind him; eyes shut, mouth agape, face flushed, hips bucking up and head thrown back. Kyungsoo could feel the air in the room getting hotter somehow; his face felt hot and he was starting to sweat too just by watching the scene going inside the mirror, which was actually happening behind him.


"H-Hyung... W-What do I do n-next?"


Jongin's heavy breath and deep voice made Kyungsoo lose it at last; he groaned and threw his hand over his face.


"J-Just keep doing it until you're done, I'll wait outside. Don't make a mess on the bed."


Kyungsoo slid off the bed and quickly ran out of the room, slammed the door and let his back slide down on it. He leaned his head back on the door and closed his eyes, trying hard to ignore the noises coming from the room.


'What am I doing with my life?'


He lied down on his side and covered his flushed face with his hands.


'Such a brat. Getting hard many times just because of seeing a girl dance like that. Ugh, I should just sleep here and pretend to be deaf for awhile.'


He was getting pretty successful with that because of his tiredness, but Jongin's weak voice ruined it again.


"K-Kyungsoo hyung..."


Kyungsoo opened his eyes, sat up and stared at the door. All the noises stopped abruptly until it became really silent.


'Did he just call my name? Why should he call me? Is he done? Is he doing it wrong?'


He was going to open the door when the noises came again; sign that the other wasn't done yet with his business. Kyungsoo frowned and lied back down on the floor to continue his struggle to fall asleep.


'Brat.'


He was trying really hard that he didn't realize that all the noises had died down and he was slowly falling into deep slumber. So when Jongin opened the door and carefully lifted him up from the floor, he could feel nothing but the warmth from the younger's body.


Jongin put Kyungsoo down on the bed carefully and sat down next to him. Just after he had eyed him up and down did he realize the other was pretty much in the same condition as he had been a while before. He bit his bottom lip and stared at Kyungsoo's sleeping face doubtfully.


'Should I touch him too?'


But then he shook his head hard and lied down on the bed, pulling the blanket up covering their bodies.


'He would probably punch me in the face and bend me like how he made my belt out of the spaceship door if I did that.'


Jongin snuggled closer and stared at the sleeping face closely; the face that had somehow popped out in his mind when he had been trying to relieve himself. Kyungsoo's name had even slipped out his lips unintentionally to his own surprise. Then he was about fifty percent sure that he was probably gay or such and he found himself surprisingly calm about that. Maybe they had actually been a real couple before they had lost their memories? Unlike what Kyungsoo had said, it wasn't that impossible. It made Jongin eager to find the truth. But for then, his guilt was even bigger than his eager for that. He had let Kyungsoo sleep outside on the floor; how mean could he be?


Jongin leaned closer, slowly lifted his hand to touch Kyungsoo's face.


"I'm sorry hyung, I won't do that again," he whispered, "you must have felt really uncomfortable."


He moved his hand down from the other's face to his smaller hand, intertwining their fingers as he began to blink sleepily. It seemed familiar; his peaceful sleeping face, the warmth of his hand, everything about Kyungsoo seemed familiar, yet they didn't even remember each other.


Before he drifted off to sleep he managed to mumble, "Boyfriends or not, let's remember each other when we wake up tomorrow... Kyungsoo hyung."






Here are seven versions of EXO members' first day on Earth heheh :D whose part do you like the most? I won't write all seven of them in details, also the other five in China (except for Sehun and Luhan, of course), maybe I'll only pick one to be continued further while the others won't have that much detail. These ocs are most likely to be temporary, at some point they'll probably be gone, depends on the storyline heheh :D please do tell me what you think about it ^^

About the last kaisoo part... I'm sorry it's just impossible for Kai to be that innocent isn't it OTL but I've had enough of player Kai so here I give you naïve young brat Jongin heheheh~ ugh.

From this chapter onwards I guess there will be lots of scenarios, especially after they reunite as a boy group, so if you have any ideas or if you want to request a scene that you're craving to read (?) you can tell me about that through your comments or PM ^^ I'll make it as one special chapter that won't have any major effects to the storyline heheh XD

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, upvoting and leaving comments ^^


(I'm on mobile so please spare some time to click this link and vote for the next chapters ^^: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/88325 thank you!)