Better or Worse? (Part 2)

Come Back Home, Our Guardians!

 The next morning, Baekhyun had to scream right after he gathered his soul back into his body.


  Chanyeol grinned like Cheshire cat and wiiinked at the freaking out smaller puppy. He was hovering over Baekhyun, their noses only centimeters away.


  "Good morning, Baekhyun-ah."


  Baekhyun shut his eyes again and began to chant, "I'm still dreaming, I'm still dreaming, this is only another creepy nightmare."


  "Ya, are you saying I'm creepy?"


  Baekhyun cracked an eye open to see a handsome pouty face of the giant Park Chanyeol. It was real; he wasn't dreaming. How could he be sure? Because Chanyeol had just pinched his cheeks hard and he didn't wake up to see the ceiling of their room. In fact, he had woken up ever since he had felt the extra weight on top of him.


  Chanyeol got off of him only to pull him off the bed and draw him into a rather awkward hug. Baekhyun was practically a gaping human statue.


  "C-Chanyeol-ssi...?"


  "Stop talking formally." Chanyeol let go of the smaller boy and forced a grin. He was still not used to it.


  "Oh... Okay," Baekhyun nodded doubtfully, but deep inside, he was screaming in joy. "Why though?"


  "Well, umm... You know," Chanyeol rubbed his nape, "It's been a month we have lived together. We should be...a bit closer, I guess?"


  A broad grin bloomed on Baekhyun's face without him being able to hold it. "Right! That's right."


Chanyeol looked down and bit his lip to hold his smile, but then suddenly he stretched out his hands, pushing Baekhyun hard onto the bed. The smaller boy gasped and quickly stopped himself from falling flat onto his back using his elbow. He gawked at the taller; what did he want actually?


  Chanyeol giggled and held out his hand Chanyeol giggled and held out his hand. "Sorry."


  Baekhyun eyed the big hand rather suspiciously before taking it, using it to pull himself up. Suddenly the giant yanked him and dragged him out of the room, and after Baekhyun realized where they were heading to, he widened his eyes and stopped abruptly.


  "Wait, wait, what are we doing again now?" Baekhyun asked, slightly freaking out.


  Chanyeol chuckled and pointed at a door with his thumb. "Well... Taking a shower together?"


  Baekhyun gaped even more at Chanyeol's innocent grin.


  "I... I'll wait, you go first, it's okay."


  "Nope. It's fine, let's go together."


  "But why?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "What has gotten into you?"


  Chanyeol clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, making Baekhyun flinch and want to take back his words right away. Please don't ignore me again.


  "You talk too much, Baek. Let's go now."


To Baekhyun's surprise, Chanyeol beamed and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards the bathroom effortlessly.


  The awkwardness inside the bathroom was unbearable, as both of them had expected. They stripped themselves with their backs facing each other. When they both turned around though, Baekhyun's eyes widened double times, bulging out of their sacks while Chanyeol bit his lip to prevent himself from snickering at the sight.


  "You're not that big," Chanyeol said between his quiet giggles.


  Baekhyun looked down and shyly covered with his hands. "You're that big."


  "Is that a compliment? Thanks then."


  Chanyeol pulled the smaller into the shower and the water, wetting himself first before letting the other did the same to himself. Baekhyun was like a gaping fish watching the glorious sight in front of him. He his dry lips instinctively as the water slid down the pretty giant's bare skin, trickling down his back to the curves of his perfect -


  "Like what you see?" Chanyeol's deep chuckle made Baekhyun turn a mad shade of red, embarrassed for getting caught checking him out.


  "I'm not a ert, really," Baekhyun said quickly, only making the bigger boy giggle even more.


  "You still remember that?" Chanyeol pulled the other closer gently and positioned him under the shower head. "Let's just forget it. Guess I shouldn't have called you a ert."


  "...It's okay," Baekhyun smiled. "Thank you, Chan...Chanyeol-ah."


  Chanyeol grinned rather happily; Baekhyun was talking informally and  it felt much different.


  They washed themselves in comfortable silence until suddenly came a knock on the door, followed by a very familiar loud voice.


  "Yeollie? Baekhyunnie? Who's in there or are you both in there?"


  Baekhyun froze and widened his eyes, while the taller boy seemed perfectly calm.


  "Yes, noona, we're both in here! Do you need something?" Chanyeol answered loudly. He stepped on Baekhyun's foot intentionally and pretended to be oblivious, getting a long whine in return that sounded somewhat like a moan.


"Aaahhh, Chanyeol-"


  "Shhhh." Chanyeol put his finger on Baekhyun's lips and gave him a mischievous smile.


  There was a short pause until Dara asked again blatantly, "Are you guys making out in there?"


  Baekhyun let out a soft gasp and opened his mouth to deny it right away, but Chanyeol was faster to cover his mouth with his big hand.


  Getting no answers in return Dara said, "Oh I'm sorry, am I bothering you two? I was just wondering why I couldn't find both of you, I didn't expect you guys to do stuff together in the bathroom, you know, since you two weren't really close but it's okay I'm happy now my babies are finally getting along well-"


  "Noona, this is rather awkward," Chanyeol cut the lady's speech, "isn't it?"


  Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's hand away, gasped for air and quickly added, "We're not doing stu- Aaahh, ow, ow it hurts! Aish!"


  Chanyeol cut Baekhyun's words by pinching his side pretty hard. The shorter rubbed his waist and pouted hard at the giant, who stuck out his tongue in return.


  "Okay, okay, I got it. Just don't be too loud and don't waste the water, okay? Yeollie, don't be too harsh on my other baby. I'll go prepare the breakfast now, have fun in there~!" Dara giggled and walked away.


  "Okay, noona!" Chanyeol shouted as the reply. He grinned cheekily at the other boy and continued washing his body.


"Why did you do that? She misunderstood it," Baekhyun mumbled while slowly rubbing the soap on his arm.


  "Hmm... Well, don't you want to do it?" Suddenly Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders and gently pushed him towards the wall, cornering him while staring down at him with his sharp big eyes. Baekhyun gulped nervously, dying a little inside as he forced himself to stare back into the other's eyes.


  "N-No, I guess I don't."


  "Hmm, so you're not that easy," the taller smirked. "Should I tease you then?"


  Not able to see the charming, intoxicating devilish smile any longer, finally Baekhyun dropped his head and set his eyes on the floor. "Please don't."


  Baekhyun raised his head quickly when he heard Chanyeol laugh lightly. 'Why is he laughing?' he thought, crinkling his eyebrows.


  "I'm just kidding," Chanyeol showed off his perfect set of many white teeth, causing the other to turn even redder. He pulled Baekhyun again by the shoulders and gently turned him around. "Let me wash your back."


  "I-It's okay, I can-"


  "I want to," Chanyeol cut again.


  "...Okay then."


  Chanyeol beamed as he began to rub the other's back, secretly admiring how pale and smooth his skin was. Like a girl. His too, was kind of mouthwatering. Being the naughty boy he was, he ran his soapy hand through the cleavage of Baekhyun's , causing the smaller puppy to yelp and jump forward in surprise. Holding his bottom Baekhyun turned around and gaped at the laughing boy.


  "How did that feel?" Chanyeol asked, snickering at the other's shocked face.


  Baekhyun frowned and kicked the water on the floor. "You should just try it by yourself."


  "Oh, of course it will feel different if I use my own hand."


  "What do you want, Park Chanyeol?"


  Chanyeol laughed as he washed all the foam off his body. "Who knows?"


  Baekhyun had finished rinsing his body when suddenly Chanyeol grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted the content onto the shorter's back. Baekhyun gasped and gaped again at him in disbelief. Before he could take his revenge, Chanyeol had stepped out of the shower, laughing while drying himself with his towel.


  "Have a hairy back," Chanyeol stuck out his tongue, wrapped the towel around his waist and went out of the bathroom, while Baekhyun whined pitifully and began to clean his back all over again.


Chanyeol giggled his way back to his shared room, running into Dara on the way, but he only grinned at her as the answer to her curious look.


  Teasing Baekhyun turned out to be much better than ignoring him, Chanyeol thought. The faces he made whenever he was surprised were really adorable. Chanyeol guessed he could get used to it.


  Chanyeol went to the dining room first and found the breakfast ready on the table. Usually Dara prepared it complete with a weird-colored homemade healthy juice, which had gotten Chanyeol and Baekhyun weirded out the first time she had served it to them, but then both boys knew well that she was an expert in mixing juices like that; it always tasted good. For that morning, the color of their drink was kind of a mixture of red and orange. Chanyeol took a sip of his glass and beamed right away.


  "So refreshing," he chuckled. And then his eyes fell on Baekhyun's glass.


  A naughty idea popped out in his naughty mind.


  He looked around to make sure the other two weren't around before taking a bottled chili sauce, cracking a quiet evil laugh as he opened the lid and began to pour the content into Baekhyun's glass. He laughed even more imagining Baekhyun's face when he drank it later; he'd most likely turn red, he might even blow fire out of his mouth like a dragon. He stirred the juice with the straw and put the bottle back in its place. The color of the juice didn't change that much, Chanyeol noticed. He sat down and finished his breakfast rapidly, running away from the crime scene right before Dara and Baekhyun came to have their breakfast together.


Dara saw him fast-walk towards the main door and asked from afar, "Yeollie, going already? Did you have your breakfast?"


  "Yes, noona, earlier practice with the band! I did, thank you bye see you later!"


  Chanyeol slammed the door, leaving Dara and Baekhyun looking at each other.


"What's wrong with him?" Dara asked, wondering to herself.


  "Don't know," Baekhyun mumbled and shrugged. Both of them sat down and began to have their breakfast together.


  "Mmm, you made weird juice again," Baekhyun chuckled and peeked into his glass.


  "Oh, you know it's good and healthy. Drink it!" Dara grinned, pointing at the glass with her spoon.


  "Of course." Baekhyun brought the glass to his lips and gulped down the juice unhesitatingly.


  "..."


  "So? Is it good?"


"..."


  "..."


  "HOOOTTTT!!"


  Baekhyun jumped off his seat and ran to the kitchen to get some cold water from the fridge. Curious, Dara took a sip of Baekhyun's glass, almost spitting it out right away. She was definitely not a big fan of spicy drinks, so she also ran to the kitchen and drank there together with Baekhyun to her heart's content.


  Both of them leaned on the countertop and fanned their red faces with their hands. After they had calmed down, they stared at each other silently, slowly narrowing their eyes before nodding in unison.


  "Park Chanyeol."


  Later that day, Dara finally had the chance to scold the tall Yoda-look-alike drummer boy. Not only he had put chili sauce in Baekhyun's juice, but it had also been the hottest chili sauce Dara had at home. Chanyeol himself didn't like spicy food, so as the punishment, Dara made him eat spicy fried rice as his dinner. He apologized and begged for mercy but ended up eating it anyways, sweating like he was like peeing through his skin. Baekhyun and Dara smirked in victory.


But to Baekhyun's dismay, it wasn't enough to make Chanyeol stop his pranks on him. Suddenly the cold giant became a very naughty puppy who loved to tease his roommate. Baekhyun was glad that the other didn't ignore him anymore, but he didn't like being teased that much either, and he knew Chanyeol was aware about that. He enjoyed it instead.


  One time Chanyeol caught Baekhyun putting on his eyeliner and then hiding it between his clothes again. At night, when Baekhyun was asleep, Chanyeol took the eyeliner and used it to draw on Baekhyun's face. The next morning Baekhyun had to scream in the bathroom. There were lots of drawings on his face and the biggest one was a on his forehead. Not only that, Chanyeol hid the eyeliner in Dara's make up box, and of course Baekhyun failed to find it. He cried a little, but later that night he went home with a new eyeliner from Byul the strawberry doughnut. He made sure to hide it in a new, much safer place.


  One other time, Dara brought the two puppies to the park at night. Chanyeol's bandmates were also with them, singing together with one of them playing the guitar. It was late and they were the only persons left there. Baekhyun was chatting and laughing with Dara, while Chanyeol was talking with some of his bandmates.


  Suddenly one of them shouted, "L-Look! A ghost!"


Without Baekhyun and Dara noticing, Chanyeol got up from the ground quickly and ran towards a big tree behind them.


  "Eeeek! Where?? Quick, let's run away!" the other one added, quickly getting up and yanking his friends away, including Dara too. Being the one who was scared of ghosts, Dara shut her eyes tightly and let the boys take her away, forgetting Baekhyun and leaving him behind. Baekhyun was about to run too, but one of the boys bumped him, causing him to fall onto the ground. When he raised his head again, he was already left alone. He stood up shakily and turned his head around.


  "G-Guys...?"


  "Boo~" came a creepy sound. Baekhyun assumed it as the ghost's voice.


  He turned his head around in panic until his eyes caught a white figure near the tree several feet behind him. With the dim lighting of the park's lamp post that stood a bit far away, Baekhyun could see that the tall figure was wearing a long white dress, the messy long hair was covering the face, which was facing the ground. When the figure suddenly raised her (or his) head, Baekhyun felt his heart stop beating for a split second. He turned around and bolted away immediately, screaming at the top of his lungs, while the "ghost" laughed his off while taking off his ghost costume. Indeed, the ghost mask he had been wearing was ugly and scary he threw it into the trash can right away. He guessed Baekhyun would have another nightmare that night.


Later Baekhyun found out that the "ghost" had been Chanyeol from the bandmates; they also told him that they had planned it because Chanyeol had said Baekhyun was cute whenever he was scared. It didn't help Baekhyun feel better at all, he cried a bit again instead.


  Those were only a little part of Chanyeol's many pranks; Baekhyun was slowly losing his patience. He had cried enough; he wasn't sure if being pranked was better or worse than being ignored, but he knew he had to do something to stop it.


He had to do something to defend his pride. It was time for Byun Baekhyun to get in action.



       

A/N: Hi everyone long time no see! Hehe I'm sorry I didn't update for quite long. But now here are Chanyeol and Baekhyun with their noona :D and another OC was born by accident; Byul the strawberry doughnut (?) heheheh ^^


This is going to be long, please bear with me ^^;


  So if you noticed I had never updated longer than 10 days before for BMP and this story, but now it's been three weeks, sorry for that hehe I have lots of reasons for that, many things have happened in these last three weeks.


  First of all, my dad gave me a new smartphone (a samsung, it's great I love it but it's really expensive I felt bad for my dad) and I had to take some time getting used to it, so for some days I didn't continue this story at all, since I always use my phone to write and post everything here. If you notice, the format that I use for these last 2 chapters is a bit different, isn't it? Still a bit hard for me to make it neat heheh ^^; Second, I had to move to an apartment temporarily because my house was being renovated and the internet there really (but now I'm back to my house hehe it kinda looks like heaven here, all white and bright). Third, I went through an orientation week at my new university and it was really fun I finally got a life and met lots of new people, so yeah, I didn't touch this story too. And last but not least, I burnt my hands twice and it still hurts ;A;


  But now I'm back to have another two month holiday! Yayy and actually I'm still busy preparing stuff for my holiday in hongkong, I'm going there in three days and I'll see if I can post an update there. I've finished two hunhan chapters for later, please wait for it! :D it's getting a bit sad for them but everything will be fine again later ^^


  About the song in this story, Taeyeon's "I Love You", it was actually released in 2010 while in this story the band sang it in 2009, please bear with it because Taeyeon's previous solo singles don't match the storyline here hehe ^^; and it just had to be Taeyeon because, you know; Baek. I'm sorry I guess this chapter isn't that good. Next chapter will be for Minseok and Jongdae ^^


  But! Thanks to that song I got a new idea, a hunhan angst, which I posted about a week ago. Let me shamelessly promote it here :D it's entitled "Oh Sehun's Diary" and I'm planning to make it really sad, if I'm able to. hehe.


  Please do spare some time and check it out x) :
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/789046/oh-sehun-s-diary-angst-exo-hunhan-slightxiuhan


  Long Author's Note is long hehehe sorry ^^; Thank you for reading and subscribing!