We Are One

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"Come on _______-ya, you can do it!!!" ChanYeol and BaekHyun cheer.

"I know.... Wait, what is that?!" I ask, pointing to the cup filled with green liquid.

"Oh, it's a very healthy drink made from vegetables," XiuMin oppa answers happily.

"THAT'S THE REALLY BITTER ONE!!!!!!" Tao and SeHun exclaim, making faces.

"Since we can't let you get the headlock from D.O, we thought maybe this will even it out," Han oppa says.

"It's so bitter. No joke," Kai says.

My face twitches as I look at the salad and the cup fully filled.

I take a deep breath. "Hwaiting!" I say to myself.

Everyone watches as I bring the unable-to-describe food to my mouth.

Slowly, the salad disappears.

"__-_______-ya, yo-you can stop if it's too difficult," SuHo oppa says with a worried face.

"It-It's fine," I reply and finish the last bite of the salad. I swallow with some difficulty, and exhale. "Alright. Only the drink left."

"Can I chug?" I ask. The boys nod, all of them about to cry. I chuckle.

I raise the cup and pour the drink into my mouth. For few seconds, I don't see what's wrong with it.

As soon as I swallow, the bitterness spreads through my mouth, and I can't help but make a face.

"I'll bring water!!!!!" Lay oppa says as he dashes to the kitchen.

SuHo oppa and XiuMin oppa come and sooth my back.

"Are you OK?" Chen asks, handing the cup of water to me. I nod rapidly as I drink the water.

I finally breath right. The boys come to me to check if I am still alive.

"Yo yo yo, it's not over yet," Kris oppa says. We turn to him, and he has a smirk on his face.

"You haven't jumped in the ocean yet."

 

"Have you no heart? Who makes their girlfriend get in the freezing water?" Han oppa scolds.

"Says the one who came up with the punishment," D.O snaps back.

"Alright! Remember, you only have to go until your waist. No more, OK?" SuHo oppa makes sure. I nod.

"Here I go!" I say, and run into the water.

It is FREEZING. TOO COLD. OMG HOW IS WATER THIS COLD

Before I reach back onto the sand, the boys -Kris oppa being pulled by BaekHyun and ChanYeol- run up to me, drowning their legs in the freezing water as well.

"OHHHHHHHH IT'S COLD IT'S COLD COME ON LET'S GET OUT AND WARM OURSELVES UP COME ON." Kai rushes.

We all run out of the water, panting.

"THAT WAS SOOOOOOO COLD!!!!!!!!" Tao exclaims, shivering.

"Are you OK? Don't catch a cold," Chen says kindly as he wraps the dry, warm towel around me.

"Says you," I reply. He chuckles.

Despite the coldness, no one suggests to go home. I look down at the towel that is too big for a single person.

"Ya, guys, come over here," I call. They all turn around and I spread my arms along with the towel.

"A group hug?" I suggest.

They smile widely and come dashing towards me, attacking me with the massive human wave.

"Ya, don't step in my foot!" Kris oppa complains.

"Too bad, we're all cramped in here," Tao snaps back.

"But it's so warm~" Lay oppa says.

"Yeah... Comfy too," XiuMin oppa adds.

"It feels like... We're one..." D.O comments.

"Ye," SeHun agrees.

"Ya ya, we ARE one," Chen says. We laugh.

"What do we say, we say our slogan?" ChanYeol suggests.

We quickly form a circle, shoulder to shoulder, piling our hands on top of another in the center.

"WE ARE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Our hands shoot up into the air.

 

Our promise never changed.

Our love never changes.

No matter what, it will never change; The fact that

"We are one."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

OMO LAST CHAPTER TT^TT

The ending is always "We are one" kekeke

It just... feels right to end it that way...

 

Thank you to all of you who have commented about the epilog!!

As a result.....

I WILL BE DOING AN EPILOG *claps like a seal*

AND I WILL UPDATE THAT WITHIN 2 DAYS~~~ *intense clapping*

Thank you, and see you at the epilog^^