Confession

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

"HAHAHA!!! YOU LOST AGAIN!!!!!!" Kris oppa laughs, pointing at me.

"SHUT UP~!!! Just give me a truth~~~" I say, lightly punching Kris oppa's arm.

"Truth..." Everyone starts thinking.

"AHA! I got one!!" ChanYeol exclaims. "Who do you like?" he asks.

The boys gulp, including ChanYeol himself. I think, looking slightly up at the ceiling.

"I don't know..." I say. "You guys?" I smile.

"Ay~ Not like that~" BaekHyun complains.

"Hmmm..." I think again.

"How about that dude from your class?" Chen suggests. I shake my head sideways.

After about 10 suggestions, Han oppa suggests, "How about SeokJin sshi?"

"SeokJin... oppa?" I ask. He nods. "I don't know..... Maybe," I answer.

Everyone's eyes open wide.

"I mean, we do spend a lot of time together and he's a really nice person..." I say, almost to myself.

"...How- how about us??" Tao asks.

I turn to him with a bright smile. "I love you guys!! You guys are like my family!!" I answer.

A shade of disappointment appears in their eyes.

"We're not LIKE you're family.... We ARE your family!!" Lay oppa exclaims, giving me a hug. I chuckle.

"Right~!!!! My bad~~" I joke, hugging him back.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"So...do you think she really likes SeokJin sshi?" BaekHyun asks.

"Maybe," D.O answers. "What she said is true, and they seem pretty close."

"Guys.... is it wrong that I don't feel comfortable with _______ liking someone?" ChanYeol asks.

"I don't know... But if we're her family, then we should cheer for her if she likes someone," SuHo suggests.

"But.... but.... what if she goes off with that guy and never comes back??" SeHun asks.

"Yeah! What if she loves that guy more than us?!" Kai questions.

The room falls silent.

"....I think I like _______," Tao confesses. "She's pretty and nice and.... I don't know, she makes me laugh. I think I like her."

"Don't we all feel that way?" Chen points out.

The room falls silent once again.

"Guys.... I don't think it's a good idea for any of us to confess to her," XiuMin says.

"It'll mess things up," SuHo agrees.

"So we should just keep to ourselves?" ChanYeol asks. They nod.

"That's stupid," Kris scoffs. "If you like her, just go tell her that you like her."

"That'll confuse her so much," LuHan says.

"It's not like she'll take it seriously," Kris points out. Everyone stares at him. "I mean, think about it! Has there been a moment, a single moment, where she took our 'I love you' seriously?"

"Yeah, but that's different," Chen argues.

"How is it different?! It's the same thing! Saying we love someone is a confession!" Kris stands up.

"Kris! Calm down!" SuHo scolds.

Kris scratches his head. "Look, if you like her, just go confess. But if you make things awkward, don't go crying to the others. Other wise, unless you're a 100% sure she likes you back, don't confess."

Everyone agrees.

"So.... I guess it's the same thing as keeping it in to ourselves..." D.O comments quietly.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"SeokJin, what's up man? You look really happy, unlike last week," my friend says.

"Huh? I do?" I ask. He nods. "Heeheehee, well I just made up with my dongsaeng, so maybe that's why," I say.

"Oohhhh who's that dongsaeng of your's??" he asks.

"___ _______," I answer.

"Oh! Is that the girl you tutor?" he asks. I nod. "She's in my class for psychology! Damn, she's pretty and smart," he says.

"Yeah, that girl," I reply, chuckling at his description.

"So you like her?" he asks.

I stop. My heart speeds up. "Uh.... I don't know..." I answer honestly. He chuckles.

"Yeah, you do! You've never been like this for ANY girl in your life! Damn~!!" he says.

"Shut up~" I playfully scold. He laughs. "Ya!" I scold again. He stops and looks at me.

"So... what do I do?" I ask.

He blinks and then smirks. "You go ask her out," he says.

"A-ask her out?!" I repeat. He nods. "Hmmm...." I think to myself.

"If you like someone, that's what you do, man," he says.

"I guess..." I agree. "Alright, I'll try asking her out," I declare.

"Yeah, that's my man!" he exclaims, playfully punching my shoulder. "Go get her!"

The only problem is......

HOW DO I ASK HER OUT??!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

OMO SORY FOR THE LOOOONG CHAPTER > <

I wanted to reveal everyone's feelings in this~

OOO WHO'S GONNA END UP WITH WHO?????