Investigation 1

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

*ATTENTION*

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE FROM THE THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW
AND 'YOU' WILL NOT APPEAR AS MUCH

 

 

"That girl?" SeokJin asks, surprised. Chen, ChanYeol, and BaekHyun nod. "Uh.... if you're talking about Jung SeoHyeon, then she's my hoobae since high school. She's in your grade," he answers.

"Jung SeoHyeon..." BaekHyun quietly says.

"Do you know her?" ChanYeol asks. BaekHyun nods.

"She's in my math class. I don't think she's very good at it, though," BaekHyun answers. SeokJin chuckles.

"She is not the brightest, I agree," SeokJin says. "But... why do you guys want to know about her all of a sudden?"

"Uh..." ChanYeol stutters.

"She didn't do anything to _______, did she?!" SeokJin questions. The boys look at each other. "Oh geez, I told her not to..."

"_______ had some.... talk with SeoHyeon sshi, and they seemed upset," Chen explains.

"She's... fine, right? I mean, _______?" SeokJin asks, worried.

"She's fine," BaekHyun assures. "Not really..." he says quietly under his breath.

 

"I think I kind of get why _______ likes him..." Chen comments as the three of them walk down the hallway.

"He really cares about her...." BaekHyun says.

"But we care about her more!" ChanYeol exclaims. They all nod.

"Anyway, I wonder why that SeoHyeon girl bullied _______," BaekHyun says.

"Maybe out of jealousy," ChanYeol replies.

"No, I mean, if it was that simple, I don't think _______-ya would be bullied in the first place. Remember when she stood up for Tao and SeHun few years ago? She's strong, so I don't think she will ever be bullied," Chen points out.

"True..... Maybe SeoHyeon had some kind of weakness that _______ wanted to hide," BaekHyun says.

"Ya ya ya, isn't that Jung SeoHyeon?" ChanYeol interrupts, pointing in a direction.

They all look at the model like girl, laughing with some friends. She looks so innocent, it's hard to believe she made all the scratches on _______'s face.

She notices the boys. She waves at her friends and comes near them.

"Hey, you guys are _______'s friends, right??" she asks. They nod hesitantly. "How is she doing?" she asks challengingly.

"What do you me-" Chen puts his arm out in front of ChanYeol's chest before he starts raging.

"She's fine, thank you," Chen answers with a serious face. SeoHyeon chuckles.

"You guys are cute," she says. "I'll tell you something since you guys are cute."

She smirks. "___ _______ has something hidden from you. And I know what that is. Unless you want to get hurt, please don't interrupt me and _______, 'kay?" she says.

After saying what she wanted to say, she winks and waves.

As she walks further away, the boys form their hands into fists.

I couldn't even talk back to her.... I couldn't do anything..... Will I be able to protect _______ like this...? they all thought to themselves.

But.... I wonder what _______ is hiding....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

Ok, so the next few chapters might be confusing and may seem unrelated...... BUT THAT'S OK. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT

Anyway... Beagle line.... Probably my favorite line out of all of the lines EXO.... I LOVE OTHER LINES TOO DON'T WORRY