Investigation 2

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

*ATTENTION*
LIKE I HAVE MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN THE THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

OK, PLEASE ENJOY~ ^^

 

 

"Here you are~" SeokJin says as he places the cold cups in front of Tao, SeHun, and Kai.

"So.... May I ask why you guys are here?" SeokJin asks, sitting down in the seat across from them.

"I wanted to ask how my dongsaengs are doing in school," Tao answers professionally.

"Oh, is that so?" SeokJin chuckles.  "Well, they are very good students. They sometimes fool around, though."

"Oh, I see..." Tao replies, holding back his laugh.

An awkward silence flows in the small room.

SeokJin sighs. "Alright, why are you guys REALLY here for?" he asks.

"What are you to _______, and what do you know about her problem?" SeHun asks without hesitation.

"Uh.... I'm _______'s boyfriend.... And I'm not sure which problem you guys are talking about," SeokJin answers, taken back.

"She has multiple problems??" Kai asks. SeokJin nudges.

"The most recent one I heard was when she lost her notebook... Others were mostly about school work," SeokJin says.

"Notebook.... Is it the black one with her name written on it on the back with a white marker?" Tao asks.

"Yeah," SeokJin answers. "She lost it a while ago..... Did she ever find it?"

"She did," SeHun assures. "Kind of..." he adds very quietly.

SeokJin leans forward, his chin resting on one of his hand. "Are you guys up to something? I mean, all of you guys?" he asks challengingly.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Tao asks, scooting a bit backwards.

SeokJin smiles. "Chen geun, ChanYeol geun, and BaekHyun geun also came to me yesterday," he says.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about," Kai stutters. SeokJin chuckles.

"You guys are such terrible liars," he jokes. "But I guess that's why _______ trusts you guys a lot," he says, hinting sadness in his voice.

"She trusts you too," Kai points out. SeokJin shakes his head sideways slowly.

"Even when we're alone, she only sees me as a 'sonbae' or 'oppa'. I can never be as close to her as you guys," he says.

"....But she likes you.... You're her boyfriend..." Tao pouts.

"Yeah, but you know what? I don't htink I made the brightest choice in asking her out, honestly," SeokJin confesses. The boys blink in surprise. "I'm lucky she said yes, but.... She doesn't say anything even if something is wrong, and she always tries to hide her feelings. I don't think that's what couples do."

SeHun smirks to himself, then quickly erases it. "She's like that at home too," he says.

SeokJin's eyes slightly widen, but he smiles again. "She doesn't trust anyone, huh," he jokes. The boys chuckle.

"We have to go.... Thank you for talking with us, sonbaenim," Kai says, standing up.

"No problem! Come talk to me more often, dudes~ I feel lonely in this room alone," SeokJin replies. The boys laugh.

Before the boys leave the room, SeokJin stops them.

"Hey guys....." he calls. "If something ever happens to _______, I'll be willing to do anything to protect her. So please tell me if you guys need help or something," he says.

"We'll make sure to do that," Tao replies.

 

"_______ doesn't even talk to SeokJin sonbaenim...." Tao says, recalling the conversation.

"She must really not want others to get involved with her problems," Kai says.

"Hey, but she talks more to us. You heard, right? She mostly talks about school work. We hear more from her than SeokJin sonbaenim!" SeHun proudly says.

They all grin, happy that they are at least a bit more trusted than her boyfriend.

But.... they think to themselves. Why did _______ say 'yes' if she didn't love SeokJin sonbaenim as much....?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

It's hard to choose which person goes with which other people....

Maknae line, Beagle line, hyung line, .....in between line?!