Reminder

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

The long lecture finally finishes, and the other students begin exiting the room.

I sigh as I neatly organize my belongings before putting it in my bag.

A student, probably a year older, walks up to me.

"You're ___ _______-sshi, right?" he asks. I nod, suspiciously. He chuckles. "Ya, relax~ I'm Kim SeokJin's friend. I've been wanting to get along with you," he says friendly.

"Ah, so you're Moon YiJung sshi?" I ask. He nods with a smile.

"Just call me YiJung sunbae, or even oppa," he chuckles. "Nice to meet you. Maybe we could go hang out some time?" He offers a hand.

I shake it. "Gladly," I say.

"_______-ya!!! Let's go home!" Tao calls impatiently from the entrance of the room.

"'Kay! Coming!" I reply. Apologizing, I bid goodbye with YiJung sunbae. As he waves, I hurry to Tao, who was apparently next to D.O.

"Ya~ cheating in front of us like that..." Tao pouts.

D.O immediately covers Tao's mouth. "Secret, remember?" he reminds.

Being glared at, Tao nods. D.O lets go. I laugh at their interaction.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"KYAAAA CHEN OPPA~~ CHANYEOL OPPA~~~~ BAEKHYUN OPPA~~~~~~" the fangirls scream as the three of them walk down the hall.

One girl walks up to them, her head hung down. Curious, the boys ask what's up.

She slowly looks up. Her face is bright red. "Um.... I was wondering if um.... BaekHyun oppa would like to um... date me?" she says shyly. The boys look at each other.

"Um, thanks for the feeling, but we all already ha-" Chen nudges BaekHyun's side stomach before he finishes his sentence.

"I mean, I really appreciate your feeling, but sorry, I can't go out with you," BaekHyun corrects.

"Why?????!!!!" the girl questions.

Before the boys can answer, she runs off, covering her face with her hands.

"Ya, what was that for?! You made me look like I did something terrible!" BaekHyun complains, turning to Chen.

"Have you already forgotten?! The fact that we're going out with _______ is a secret, remember?" Chen says, lowering his voice.

"Oh... True!" ChanYeol exclaims, clapping his hands together. Chen sighs in disbelief.

"Hopefully, I don't have to remind you guys anymore," Chen says.

"Geez, I know you're happy about being _______'s boy-"

"BAEKHYUN!!!!" Chen and ChanYeol scold in unison.

 

 

"Ya dudes, wanna go grab something to drink?" the director asks, gesturing to drink something out of a cup.

"Ah, I'm very sorry, but...." SuHo answers. The director's eyes sparkle.

"WHY?! DID YOU FLOWER BOYS FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND??!!!!" he asks, excited.

"Actually y-"

"No, not yet," XiuMin answers, covering Kris' mouth. "We have to meet up with our younger ones later."

"Oh...." the director replies, obviously disappointed. "Oh well then, take care," he says and takes off.

"See you tomorrow!" the boys greet, bowing.

XiuMin finally removes his hand from Kris' face.

"WTH WAS THAT?" Kris complains.

"Did you already forget our promise to keep it a secret?" LuHan reminds.

"Hyung, that was really close," Lay says. Kris pouts.

"But XiuMin hyung, why did you lie?" SuHo asks.

"I didn't!" XiuMin answers brightly. "We are meeting up with the younger ones at home. It's just something that's not rare," he explains, sticking his tongue out playfully. The others chuckle at their elder's cleverness.

"C'm on, let's go home," LuHan suggests.

 

"Kai-ah~ SeHun-ah~ Are you guys free this afternoon?" the girls chirp around the two boys.

"Nope," SeHun answers bluntly.

"Why~???" they ask.

"We have things to do at home," Kai answers. "Do you think she's home yet?" he asks SeHun.

"Maybe... She might be all lovely dovely with the hyungs!" SeHun says, sounding jealous at the end.

"You think so?!" Kai says, feeling the same as SeHun.

Just then, they realize the curious stares from the other students in the hallway.

Still facing each other, Kai quietly asks, "Do you think they figured out that we have a girlfriend?"

"I don't know... Maybe..." SeHun answers, whispering.

They gulp.

"Just..... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The two of them sprint out of the building before anyone suspects more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

I guess I forgot to "un-hide" this chapter yesterday.... sorry > <;;;

 

FIRST POSTER~~~~~~~ KYAAAAAA

Sorry...

Credits and thanks to lilly6198 ^^

 

Of course, it never hurts to have more than one poster~ So please feel free to "turn in" a poster~~~

THANK YOU!!!!!!! ^^