Present

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

"Guess what day it is today!" XiuMin exclaims, rubbing his hands together.

"It's your birthday!!!!" the others exclaim.

"Since you can't eat yet... We bought you other presents~!!!" BaekHyun says.

"One sec, we'll go grab them," Chen says, walking towards the other end of the room. The others follow.

The rustling of presents and the quiet beeping are the only sounds in the room. No laughs, no chuckles, not even a single conversation.

The boys finish grabbing their item, and they begin gathering around the bed once again.

"I'll start off!" LuHan announces. He steps forward. "My present is..... a secret!!" he says. The others chuckle. He places the blue box onto the table attached to the bed.

"I'm next!" ChanYeol says. "My present is this teddy bear!!!" he exclaims, pulling the stuffed animal from behind his back. "It's the character I love the most!!" He places his present next to _______'s head.

"I guess mine is very similar to ChanYeol's..." XiuMin says. "It's a stuffed animal, but not a character.... Do you remember? We said it was so cute when we went to that shop together," he speaks as he places his present next to ChanYeol's.

"My present is different!" Tao says excitedly. "It's a scarf~! It'll be a cold season soon, so I thought you might need one," he explains, putting the wrapped present on the table.

"I knew someone would do a piece of clothing.... So I bought you some accessory!" Chen says, showing the small silver box. "You can check the inside yourself, OK?" He places the box on the table.

"Chen copied me," BaekHyun pouts, earning some laughs form the others. "I also bought you some accessory... But I'll tell you what it is! It's a necklace~!!!" he brightens up as he places a box besides Chen's.

"No one copied me, so don't worry," SuHo chuckles. "It's the book you said you wanted to read. Since I couldn't find one in the store, I'll give you mine! Sorry it's a bit old..." he apologizes, putting the book on the table.

"This should go with that present then," SeHun says. "It's a...... book.....mark? thing. Uh, I didn't know what else to get 'cause the other hyungs took all my ideas," he bluntly says. The others chuckle as he places the bookmark on top of the book.

"I'm more of a writer than a reader so...." Kai says, lightly pushing SeHun aside. "You can have these pens! They come in so many colors, did you know that?!" he talks like a small child as he puts the can full of pens on the table.

"You can write in this notebook with those pens!" Lay exclaims, placing the 2 pretty notebooks on the table along with the pens. "We can write music in them together!" he suggests.

"Are you guys done yet?" Kris complains, sighing. "Here, I give you this beautiful pair of shoes. You better wear them often and treasure them!" he says, putting the new shoes on the table.

"I'm not done yet," D.O quietly says. Kris jumps from the sudden voice. The others laugh while D.O walks closer to the bed. He places a vase, with red and white and blue roses. "Your favorite," D.O says, smiling.

"Now that we're finally done...." SuHo starts. "Shall we sing??"

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~♪" they begin singing.

Near the end, it sounds like a funeral due to the tears and muffling. Everyone has at least a streak of tear.

Once they finish, they go up to the bed one by one, each planting a soft kiss on _______'s forehead.

"I wonder what she'll say when she sees all the presents," LuHan says, wiping his tears.

"She'll shriek like the time she saw BTS and B.A.P," Tao replies.

Kris scoffs. "Oh, she needs to be more excited than that," he says. The others laugh.

"I just hope she wakes up soon," XiuMin says.

"I want to see her smile..." Kai whines.

They stand against the wall, watching _______ sleep peacefully on the white bed that is now noisy with presents.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

I hear some voices.

Who is it?

Is someone crying?

What if it's the boys that are crying?

Uh-oh... I gotta go to them quickly. What if they're in trouble?

I want to see them....

I want to see their smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~~~~

Man, birthdays.... I never really had an exciting one... I always have school, so there'd be these people I don't even know, wishing me a happy birthday... -.- I mean, thank you, but uh.... I kinda don't know you....

I hope your birthdays are more exciting and happy and fun~~~

 

Birthdays always seem to be a sad event in this story lol