Choice

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

"So... Who's your choice?" SuHo oppa asks with a trembling voice.

I smile widely.

"No one," I answer.

Everyone blinks.

"But.... you said you chose," Kai says. I nod.

"I know. I chose 'no one,'" I reply.

Silence flows. No one moves, or even breaths.

"...Can we hear why?" XiuMin oppa asks, snapping out of it.

"Well..." I sigh. "I can't choose ONE person. As weird as it may sound, I love each and every one of you equally. It feels like I'm running away somehow, but I just can't choose."

"Is that even possible?" Kris oppa questions doubtfully.

"I don't know...." I answer. "But I'd much rather choose no one than choosing someone, even if I liked one of you more than everyone else."

Another silence flows.

"...Is 'everyone' a choice?" ChanYeol suggests.

"Everyone?" we all ask back.

"Yeah, you know date everyone," ChanYeol explains.

"...It should be a choice," SeHun agrees.

"Ew, that means we are going to share one person as a girlfriend. No no no, I'm against it," Kris oppa argues.

"But... isn't that what we're doing right now, pretty much?" Han oppa points out.

"True. So I guess it won't make such a difference," SuHo oppa agrees.

"Guys...." I call out. No one answers.

"It'll just make it more 'official,'" D.O says.

"So if she picks everyone, we'd be officially dating her," Tao summarizes. The boys nod.

"But won't that be kind of hard on _______?" Lay oppa asks.

"GUYS!" I exclaim. Everyone turns to me in surprise. "I think you're forgetting the fact that I am the one that's supposed to choose, not you guys," I say.

"True true!" Kris oppa says. "Answer honestly, you don't want to date ALL of us at the same time, do you?" he asks.

"Stop it hyung, you sound like you're forcing her to say no," SeHun complains.

XiuMin oppa clears his throat. "________-ya, is 'everyone' fine, or not?" he asks nicely.

"Uh....." I startle. Everyone's curious, wondering eyes are on me.

"I....... Are there any other options?" I ask.

"Nope," Tao answers immediately.

"Well then," I reply. "Then.... I guess everyone is a fair choice.... Bu-"

"YEA~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boys exclaim.

"BUT!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell over them. They turn to me. I even out my breath. "But.... You can't go around announcing that I am your girlfriend, because that will just cause confusion and chaos," I say.

"But... but..." the younger ones pout.

"Or else you're going to kill me with everyone's questions and such," I say.

"Understood," the older ones, Chen, and D.O agree. The others still don't answer.

"Do you want to make _______'s life more stressful?" Han oppa questions.

"...Understood," the others finally answer.

"Let's throw a party~!!!! Celebrate this amazing thing~" ChanYeol suggests.

"AGREED!!!!!!" the boys all reply excitedly.

 

 

"Can't sleep?" Chen asks, joining me on the balcony.

I turn around, and see Chen and D.O walking up to me. I chuckle.

"You guys too?" I ask back. They nod.

Once they come next to me, they look up at the sky. I follow.

"We're sorry," Chen suddenly apologizes.

"For what?" I ask.

"For making you do that game.... You must have had a hard time," D.O answers.

"Ah, that," I say, chuckling. "No, I think I should be the one apologizing."

"Why is that?" Chen asks.

"Because you guys had to do such a thing to make me finally realize your feelings... I'm sorry I couldn't know any better," I apologize. The two of them chuckle.

"Yeah, you're so dull about these things," Chen says.

"That's why you have so many boyfriends now," D.O says playfully. We laugh.

"Ya, don't cheat on me, OK?" Chen says.

"I think she's already cheating on us," D.O replies.

"Oh gosh, things are going to get messy...." I say. They laugh.

"But that won't change your love towards us, right?" Chen says, with his angel smile.

"It depends," I reply coldly. They blink in shock, and I laugh.

"Chen hyung, it's OK, we won't let that happen," D.O declares confidently.

"Yeah, if that's about to happen, we'll do whatever it takes to not let it happen," Chen replies, putting his fist against his chest.

"Have fun with that," I bluntly say, turning around with an uncontrollable smile.

As I begin walking towards the house, they hug me from behind.

"Good night," they gently say.

"Uh..... goodnight...." I reply, startled at the sudden greeting.

They chuckle and go inside first.

I stand there, lost about what is happening around me.

I have 12 boyfriends.....

Oh geez, I sure hope this works out....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY > <;;;; I didn't feel well, but I'm all fine now~

 

YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!

Well, more like your choice that the boys chose/ forced lol

 

 

 

As we are nearing the end of the story (yup, it's almost the end.... TT^TT)

I want to ask you guys a big favor!

 

I am not good at making posters and such....

SO!

If any of you guys are willing to, would you guys make a poster for this story??

I don't care what it looks like, 'cuz I'm sure they're all gonna be AWESOME

 

Please comment the link to your poster ^^

I will present ALL of the posters that are made, whether it be a poster for the chapter, or at the end!!

I WILL CREDIT THEM!!!!!

 

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!