Him

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

SeHun comes by and steals one of the eggs that was supposed to go into the lunch boxes.

"Ya," I say. He smiles with his full mouth. "You're not going to have an egg in your lunch, then," I conclude. He pouts.

Ignoring him, I finish packing all of the boxes. "GUYS!!!! COME GET YOUR LUNCH!!!!!!" I scream.

Tao, Kai, Chen, BaekHyun and ChanYeol come to get their lunches.

"Oh, Tao! This is D.O's. Could you give it to him at school?" I ask. He nods.

"_______-ya, you're going to be late," Chen reminds me.

"NO~!!! OK, I'm off guys. Be careful on the way to school!" I rush as I slip on my shoes and fly out the door.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"CLASS QUIET!!!!!" the teacher hollers. The class is still full of whispers and hisses.

"So.. As I was saying," the teacher clears his throat. "This is Kim SeokJin-sshi. He is a volunteer at Seoul University, and he has come to help our class this week," he announces.

SeokJin bows politely. "Nice to meet you all. My name is Kim SeokJin and I look forward to working with you," he says.

The girls screech. "OMG HOW OLD ARE YOU?" "DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" "WHICH SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?"

While the girls are attacking him with questions, SeHun leans in towards Kai.

"Yo, isn't that the SeokJin dude that _______ was talking about??" SeHun whispers.

"Yeah...." Kai answers. "He is good looking...." he adds.

"He looked at us," SeHun says.

"He's smiling. What's wrong with him??" Kai hisses.

SeokJin never talks to them, but they constantly notice him glancing at them.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"_______-YA!!!! I SAW HIM AT SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!" SeHun announces when he comes through the door.

"Saw who?" I answer from the kitchen.

"HIM!!!! YOUR TUTOR!!!!" Kai answers.

I stop my hands. "Really??" I ask.

"Yea!!!! He's our new assistant teacher!" SeHun answers.

"Ah~ So that's what he was talking about..." I say to myself.

"WHAT DID HE SAY?" "WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE???" ChanYeol and BaekHyun question them.

"He didn't say anything to us," Kai answers. "He looked OK," SeHun answers.

Kris oppa comes down the stairs, scratching his messed up hair. "Shut up, would you?" he says irritatingly.

"THEY SAW KIM SEOKJIN!!!!!!" ChanYeol exclaims.

"Ugh him," Kris oppa says, making a face. I chuckle.

"Be nice, Kris oppa," I reply.

Kris oppa glances over at me, then quickly turns around.

"I'm going to be sleeping. Don't you dare wake me up," he threatens the younger boys.

When he goes up the stairs, he glances over at me again. But he fixes his gaze in front of him again.

I sigh.

Seriously, why does he have such a grudge against SeokJin oppa?

Has he even met him before?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

.....

HAPPY MORE THAN 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Thank you soooooooo much guys~~^^

I hope I can keep you interested^^