Investigation 4

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

*ATTENTION*

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FORM THE THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

SORRY FOR THE 4-CHAPTER LONG CONFUSION

 

 

"Is that it?" SuHo asks, pointing at the tall apartment made from red bricks across the street.

"Yeah!" Lay answers.

"They do look similar..." D.O comments.

"I hope it's that!" Lay says happily.

"Alright boys, let's go," SuHo commands.

The three of them walk over to the clear glass door at the front of the building. They are immediately greeted by an old lady in her office to their right. The boys bow politely.

"How may I help you?" she asks nicely.

"We're here to check which room our friend is going to move into," SuHo answers. "His name is Kris," he adds.

"Kris?" the old lady asks. They nod. "Give me a sec..." she says, and starts flipping through the papers in her binder.

Once she turns the last paper over, she sighs.

"I don't see any contract with the name 'Kris'," she says, flipping through the papers again. "Are you sure your friend is moving here?" she asks.

The boys look at each other. "That's what he told us," Lay says, confused.

The old lady sighs as she closes her binder. "Did you boys check the apartment across the street? Many people get these two mixed up because of the similar appearance," she says.

"We did before we came here," D.O answers. "They told us the same thing."

The old lady shakes her head sideways sadly. "Then I don't know where your friend is going to move into, I'm sorry. These two are the only apartments around here," she apologizes.

"No no, sorry for taking your time," SuHo apologizes back. "Thank you so much," he says, smiling. She smiles back.

 

"So where is Kris hyung moving to?" Lay asks, more confused.

"I don't know... Maybe some other nice looking apartment..." SuHo answers, disappointed.

"Or..." D.O stops in his tracks. The boys turn to him. "He might not be moving at all," D.O says.

Lay and SuHo glance at each other.

"So... you're saying that Kris hyung is lying about all that moving thing?" SuHo asks. D.O nods.

Lay and SuHo look at each other, thinking about the plan they were going to proceed.

"But, why would he do that?" Lay asks. D.O nudges.

"Who knows. It's Kris hyung, after all," D.O says, hinting disappointment in his voice.

They start walking again, each of them thinking to themselves.

Kris hyung, what the heck are you thinking?! If you were lying, why would you do that? Why would you say something that might tear us apart?

More than anything.... Why would you ever do something that will hurt ______?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

So right now, I'm going to this training camp thing, and THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO K-POPPER. Like, none. Out of 30 kids, NONE is a k-pop fan. I was so sad.....

But I'm not that social to begin with, so I have like no friends there lol