OUT........???

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"_______? Can I come in?" my mother asks, knocking on the door.

"It's open," I answer, not sitting up from my bed.

She quietly opens the door, peeks in, steps in, and then finally close the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" she asks, sitting down next to me. I nudge, and she sighs. "Let me guess, boy problem??"

I turn to her in surprise. "Umma, I thought you weren't you know... the type to talk about those things," I confess. She laughs.

"Ya, I'm an expert at it. I've been at it for over 20 years," she says happily. I relax as I see her smile. "And I have one more guess," she says. I blink.

"It's the boys, right?"

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"I'm sorry..." BaekHyun apologizes. "I.. I wasn't thinking, and I couldn't lie... You know how bad I am at lying," he adds.

"It's fine. Although things turned out this way, they didn't figure out," XiuMin says kindly.

"I think abeoji has some clues though..." D.O says.

"I guess it's a matter of time that our secret is revealed," SuHo sighs.

"Yeah..." LuHan replies. Then, he turns to Kris, who is looking down to the floor. "Kris, don't get so frustrated next time, 'kay?"

"What was I supposed to do? He called his own daughter a !" Kris snaps back.

"But he doesn't know it's his daughter!" Chen reasons.

"Cut it out," SuHo interrupts, placing himself between Chen and Kris.

"I'm worried about _______-ya..." Tao comments. Everyone quiets down.

"She looked really tired," SeHun says.

"Do you think she's angry at us?" Kai asks.

"Let's hope omoni can help her out," ChanYeol concludes.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE 

"Umma, how did you..." I keep blinking as she laughs.

"I've been with you guys long enough to know," she says. "So... what's wrong?"

I hesitate, but after seeing mother's honest eyes, I give up.

"Umma... What would you say if.... if I said..... that.... I have 12 boyfriends....?" I stutter.

Her eyes shoot open. UGH Why did I say that?! What is she going to do?! Uh-oh....

She blinks a few times, and then softens with a smile.

"You're quite popular, aren't you," she chuckles. I blush. "I don't know what happened, or how it happened, but.... I'm not against it."

It's my turn to widen my eyes. "What? You're... not against it?"

"Of course not! It's your life, and it's your decision!" she brightens up. "Sure, it may not be normal, but I think it's better than choosing one of them and ruining your friendship."

"So.......... You're not going to do anything? Like, no punishing? No kicking the boys out?" I ask.

"Of course not! Why would I ever do such a thing?! Plus, you're already 21, I think you can handle yourself without punishment," she laughs.

Umma, you don't know how close the boys were to NOT handling themselves without punishments....

"Anyway, don't worry what your father says. He's just too shy to say that he worries about you," my mother says, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, umma," I say with a smile. She smiles back.

"No problem. I'll try to help you guys cover up too!" she says as she stands up.

"Ah~ This is going to be interesting~" I hear her hum when she goes out the room.

I sigh after the door closes.

I told umma.... Surely she won't tell appa.... She said she'll help..... I have to trust her.

But.... I thought she would be mad or something... I'm glad she didn't.

Alright. All we have to hide the secret from is appa.... Seems hard, but we can do it... right?

I even out my breath.

"HWAITING!!" I say to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

I can't really tell what umma is thinking... she's so mysterious... like D.O, except in a more... positive way?

 

Anyway~

How are you all?? It's getting hot these days -_______-

 

Please feel free to leave a comment~~~