Parent Trouble

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello? _______-ya? It's your mother. Actually, your father and I are heading home right now from Paris," my mother says.

"Wait, wait wait. You're coming home? Right now? Like, today?" I ask. She chuckles.

"Yes dear, today. We're going on the plane in 30 minutes, so we'll be there in about 8 hours," she answers. "Why? Is there any problem?"

My face turns pale. "No, no nono, there's no problem alright. Um, please come back safely," I say.

I could just imagine her having a confused face. "Uh, OK, thank you. Oh! Tell the boys that we miss them! Alright, I got to go. See you at home!" She hangs up.

I just stand there, and my arm powerlessly falls to my side.

They're coming home... they're coming home... in 8 hours?! When they come home, the boys will be here, which means that we have to be very careful of what we say because if my parents find out that I am going out with all of them, then they will most likely kick them out or something or....

"Ya, ___ _______!" Chen snaps his finger in front of my eyes. I snap back to reality, looking up at him with a surprised expression. He chuckles. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I answer, nodding. I walk to the stairs, then turn around with a panicked face. "NO!!!! It's NOT OK!!" I exclaim.

Chen blinks. The other boys turn to me in surprise.

"Uh.... _______-ya? You OK? Did you eat something weird?" SeHun asks.

"Ya, she's not you. She knows what she's eating," Tao says.

"Cut it," SuHo oppa stops them. "So, what's wrong?" he asks.

"My parents are coming home...." I answer.

The sensible ones' faces turn pale as well.

"Do you know what time they're going to be back?" XiuMin oppa asks. I hold up 8 fingers. "8 weeks?" I shake my head sideways. "8 days?" I shake my head again. "8 hours?" I nod.

"8 HOURS?!" Han oppa, SuHo oppa, and Chen exclaim.

"Everyone quick, get over here! We have to come up with something!" SuHo oppa commands.

When everyone gathers around the couch, most of them with a confused face, Kris oppa raises his hand.

"Uh, we don't get what's going on. What's wrong with your parents coming home?" he asks. The others nod as if to support him.

"Uh, have you forgotten that we are _______'s boyfriends now? And how close some of you guys were to spill the secret just yesterday?" Chen reminds.

"OH~" they chorus. The ones who got it first, we face palm ourselves.

"Anyway, we have to do something about it so that we don't 'accidentally slip our mouths.' And, I would like to call this project The Parent Trouble," Han oppa announces.

"Parent Trouble?" we all ask in unison. He nods proudly.

"Not to be rude or anything, but hyung, I think you might want to get more senses in naming things," ChanYeol comments.

"Does that matter right now? Although I agree, that's not the point here," BaekHyun says.

"Hyung, please go on," D.O urges after sending the beagles a glare.

"So.... To remind ourselves not to say the secret, we will have punishments," Han oppa says. "Whoever says it, will have to jump into the ocean when it's cold, get a headlock from D.O, AND eat that awful.... awful, painful salad that was made by BaekHyun, SeHun, Tao, and Lay."

Everyone either shivers, hold their necks, or choke. Yup, greatest punishments. No one will say it if they knew they will get these....

"E-everyone call?" SuHo oppa asks after swallowing hard. We all nod repeatedly. "Alright.... then let's do fighting," he suggests.

We all put our hands in the middle.

"To not say our secret, and to DEFINITELY not get those punishments......" XiuMin oppa begins.

"WE ARE ONE!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!"

With our determined minds (thanks to Han oppa's threat AKA punishment), we get ready for my parents to come home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

How is everyone doing~??

 

MORE THAN 165 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!! OOOWAAAA~~~~~~~~ *immense clapping*

Thank you very very much for your continuous support....

I hope I can keep you all interested in my stories...

I will try my best!

FIGHTING!!!!!! ^^