STRIKE

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"_______ is actually very popular, abeoji," I hear SuHo oppa say. I gulp.

"Yeah, she has so many friends!" Kai adds.

"I think some of them might even have crushes on her!" BaekHyun jokes. They laugh.

"That some of them won't include you guys, right?" my father asks. They answer with a nervous laugh.

"Ya, _______, pay attention or you're going to cut your finger!" my mother warns.

I blink, refocusing my attention on the cutting board in front of me. I'm glad mother stopped me, because phew, I was a millimeter away from losing my finger.

"Oh, thank you umma," I say, sticking my tongue out like a kid. She chuckles.

"_______-ya! Can you come help out a bit?" XiuMin oppa calls from the dining table. My mother pushes my back before I can answer.

"What's up?" I say, almost stumbling my way towards XiuMin oppa and Chen.

"We were just thinking about how to rearrange the rooms," Chen replies.

"You're going to change rooms?" I ask. They nod.

"I think it's about time I stop hearing ChanYeol's sleep talking," XiuMin oppa jokes. We laugh.

"I want to be alone," Kris oppa says, sitting down on the chair across from me. "With _______," he smirks.

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" XiuMin oppa and Chen immediately cover his mouth, glancing over at my father to see if he heard it or not. Luckily, he didn't seem to hear it. We sigh in relief.

"Hyung, that was close," D.O says, sitting down next to Kris oppa.

Just then, we hear Tao exclaim, "It's OK, we'll be with her!"

The boys and I turn our heads in his direction slowly, trying to see what he meant. My mother laughs merrily at his "sweet" comment, while my father looks at him with suspicious eyes. Tao, with all the attention he just grabbed, looks down guiltily.

"That was so a strike," I hear Han oppa whisper into Tao's ear.

"He-hey, why don't we play the silence game? You know, where we stay SILENT?" SeHun suggests.

"I'm in," XiuMin oppa, Lay oppa, Chen, D.O, and I pick up immediately. We nudge the others, making them finally realize what SeHun meant.

We fall into an awkward silence after briefly deciding to only talk when asked something by my parents.

"So..." my father starts while fiddling his fingers. I almost laugh, seeing him all startled and awkward for the first time.

"Do any of you boys have a girlfriend?"

The boys swallow hard, I bet my mother could hear from the kitchen. They all look at SuHo oppa and XiuMin oppa, expecting them to answer.

"How about you, XiuMin? You look like you have one," my father suggests.

"Well, yes. But it's very complicated..." XiuMin oppa answers nervously. My father raises his eyebrow.

"You see, they haven't been able to 'work things out' because his girlfriend may? have another boyfriend," Chen backs up.

"Omo, I feel so sorry," my mother comments. XiuMin oppa chuckles.

"No need for sorry, omoni. It's not her fault for being popular," XiuMin oppa replies with an assuring smile.

I am SO glad appa asked XiuMin oppa... If it were to be someone like BaekHyun....

"How about you, BaekHyun? You seem to be like you might be the one cheating," my father teases.

BaekHyun blinks. We gulp, and some of us forget to breath. BaekHyun is not, and I tell you, NOT good at lying. Please, BaekHyun....

"Um... Well..." BaekHyun rubs the back of his neck nervously. "I... may? be the one going out with XiuMin hyung's girlfriend...?"

My parents' eyes widen in surprise. The rest of us sigh in relief, but then realize what he has said and immediately freeze.

"YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT," Kris oppa mouths to BaekHyun, who is obviously helpless.

"That's 2 strikes for BaekHyun," D.O quietly says.

Oh BaekHyun.... You've just earned yourself 2 strikes.... One more, and you're out...

But anyway...

HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THROUGH WITH HIS STATEMENT AND THIS TENSE ATMOSPHERE THAT IT CREATED?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!!! > <;;;;;

 

July is about half way done, and I'm about 6/8 way done with this story.... I wonder if I'm going to finish during this month?

BUT I LIKE THIS STORY~~~ TT^TT