Nothing

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Where's _______-ya?" SeHun asks, looking around the house.

"She went out somewhere.... Come to think of it, she's been out the whole day. Let's call her," SuHo suggests.

Chen takes his phone out and dials _______'s number.

"She won't pick up," he concludes, giving up after trying for the sixth time.

"She's...fine, right? She's not in trouble, is she?" LuHan asks.

"I don't know..... Maybe we should go look for her," XiuMin suggests.

There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it~?" Tao calls.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"It's me!" I answer.

After few rushing footsteps, the door flies open.

"_______-YA!!!!!!!" BaekHyun exclaims, giving me a tight hug.

"Uh..... Hi?" I greet awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh, we were so worried about you," Kai says.

"Oh... Sorry, I just had to go somewhere," I reply, scratching the back of my head.

Once we are inside, we gather around the couch.

"So, where were you? You even forgot to bring your phone and keys," ChanYeol asks.

"Yeah, your phone was ringing nonstop for like ever," Kris oppa adds.

"I had to meet with someone urgently. And sorry about the phone," I say.

"I thought you were tired," Tao pouts. I chuckle.

"Yeah, but this couldn't be helped," I reply.

"Anyway! We prepared some dinner~ So go wash up and we'll eat, OK?" XiuMin oppa says.

"Thank you!!! I'll go wash up quickly!!" I exclaim, rushing into the bathroom.

 

I turn the water off. The boys' laughter leak into the bathroom.

As I wipe my body, I feel a stinging pain in my right arm.

"Ahhh...." I groan, holding the spot with my left hand. I massage that spot for few seconds, and let it go.

It's red, and the scratch is pretty visible. I make a face.

Before I start recalling what has happened earlier, I finish drying myself, slip my clothes on, and get out into the living room.

We come together around the table and begin eating.

The pain in my arm makes it difficult to eat with my right hand. I change the hand so that I hold my chopsticks in and start eating again.

"Hm? Weren't you right handed?" Lay oppa asks.

"Uh- yeah. But I want to practice using my left hand," I lie.

"Why would you want to do that?" Kris oppa asks. I shrug.

"You don't know when you're going to break or injure your right hand," I say.

"Good point..." D.O comments. I chuckle.

"Let's all practice with our left hand then!!" BaekHyun suggests.

While all of us attempt (and mostly fail) at using our left hands, Chen scoots his chair closer to mine.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong? Like, did you hurt your arm or something?" he asks very quietly.

His question stabs my heart. I don't want to lie, but....

"Yeah, I'm fine! My hand's perfectly fine, see?" I brightly answer, opening and closing my hands despite the pain.

He smiles, still worried."If you say so.... Don't push yourself," he says.

"Thanks," I reply with a smile.

No worries, I won't be pushing anything for a while, 'cause damn, it hurts so much just to make a fist.

And.... I'm sorry for lying. I can't let you guys know.... You'll be worried to death if I told you.

Nothing is wrong, absolutely nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

I'm keeping the girl and what has happened a mystery for now~~ kekeke

I feel like this story will make some people cry (later on though).... SORRY GUYS IF I MAKE U CRY TT^TT