Argument

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

 

Going down the stairs, I notice all the boys are gathered around the couch. "Wow, no one has a class or work today?" I ask.

"Nope~ We're just chillin' today~" BaekHyun answers. I nod and reach the first floor.

I go to my usual spot. Chen leans his head on my shoulder and gives a yawn.

"Tired?" I ask, chuckling. He nods.

"Ya, Chen. What is wrong with you? You were fine just a second ago!" Kris oppa criticizes.

"I'm tired now!" Chen replies, sticking his tongue out. I laugh.

"Here you go," XiuMin oppa says, handing me a cup of hot chocolate. I thank him.

"So... How's everyone been? It feels like it's been forever since we actually got to talk," I say.

"School ." "I'm so tired from work." "I want to see B.A.P again." "I should get a new job..." "I just want to sleep." Everyone answers at once. I chuckle.

"Wow wow, one at a time please," I say. They laugh.

"How about you? You don't talk much about your school life," Han oppa says.

"Hmm..... My school is coming along fine. Especially because SeokJin oppa's been tutoring me," I answer.

A flash of darkness runs through everyone's face. Chen picks his head up from my shoulder.

"That's good," SuHo oppa replies. His smile looks forced. I nod back awkwardly.

I take a sip out of my cup.

"Wait, Lay oppa, you said you should get a new job. Why is that?" I ask.

Lay oppa blinks. "Ummmmm...." he thinks. Kris oppa slightly nudges him. "I think getting a different job would give me more experience in life," he answers.

"Oh~ Sounds nice," I reply with a smile. He smiles back. "What kind of jobs are you looking for??" I ask.

His smile turns helpless. "I don't know yet, but something fun!" he answers. I chuckle.

"I'm sure you'll do well in any job," I reply. His smile turns sad.

Unable to act like I don't notice anything, I ask, "Is something wrong? Your smiles have been.... sad and forced."

"...You wanna know why?" Kris oppa asks challengingly.

I gulp. His glare pierces my eyes. I slowly nod.

"Kris hyung," ChanYeol calls, trying to stop him.

Ignoring that, Kris oppa stands up. I follow him with my eyes.

"It's because you've been so distant from us recently!" he raises his voice near the end. My heart picks up some speed. "Ever since you've started that tutor class with SeokJin, all you talk about is him or how fun his class is. Do you know how sad that is? We've spent so much time together, but all of a sudden you just go to someone else. Do you know how we feel?!"

"Kris! Stop!" SuHo oppa scolds.

"....I don't know how you feel. I have no clue about how you guys feel," I say. Everyone's attention turns to me. "Why is it sad that I'm having fun at school? Why does the time matter? We're still together, so why does that matter? And I didn't go to someone else. I'm right here, with you guys in this house, together."

"That's not what I mean!!!" Kris oppa hollers. Something in my heart aches. "So the time we spent doesn't matter?! We're still together?! We're barely even at home together!! And we're not sad that you're having fun! It's just that..."

"Jealousy?" I ask. He stops. "Oh, so you guys are jealous that I'm with a guy that you don't know, that I spend more of my time with him?! Grow up!! This is what happens when you grow up! People part ways, and they get new connections in the outside world! You can't be jealous every time we meet someone new!!" I nearly holler.

Kris oppa gives a low groan. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT WAY, FINE! THINK THAT WAY!!!" he screams.

He angrily marches to the entrance.

"YA KRIS HYUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Tao calls.

"I CAN'T LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO THINKS LIKE THAT!!!!" Kris oppa yells.

"FINE!!! GO!!" I yell in frustration.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TO!! I WAS GOING TO MOVE OUT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!"

He slams the door shut behind him.

He was..... going to move out anyway.....?

What does that mean?!

The knot that had been tangled in my heart loosens, dropping everything that it had kept in place.

The untangled string now pulls away from one another, moving farther and farther away.

I hear footsteps fading away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR EVER~~!!!!!!!!!

My final exams are close, and I had so many study guides to complete... TT^TT

So I'll update another chapter~ ^^