Why

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

*ATTENTION*

THE FOLLOWING FEW CHAPTERS WILL MAINLY BE FROM THE THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW OR EXO'S MEMBER'S POINT OF VIEW.

I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION IT MAY CAUSE.... > <;;;

 

  

 

 

The constant beeping echoes through the small white room.

_______ lays on the bed, with an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth. Few tubes are connected to her arms.

The twelve boys recall the unexpected and terrifying event.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!"

_______ shrieked as she dashed to the road.

"_______!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The boys' screams were erased by the screeching of the tires.

There were sounds of bumps and someone else yelled _______'s name.

For a moment, everything was slow. No one understood what had happened.

But a second later, the driver yelled, "WATCH OUT GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!" And he drove off.

SeokJin was calling _______'s name while holding her in his arms. His shirt was stained in red.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!" SeokJin hollered, lifting his head up to face the boys.

XiuMin quickly snapped out of it, and pulled his cell phone out. He dialed some numbers with trembling fingers and spoke to the phone as if there was no tomorrow.

LuHan, SuHo, and Kris went over to _______'s side.

"_______-ya...." Kris softly called.

No response.

Sirens got closer and closer, finally reaching the road where _______ still rested in SeokJin's arms.

Everyone watched as ________ got carried onto a rack and into the ambulance. Her face was pale, and her shirt was red. XiuMin and Kris got on the vehicle before the door closed. SeokJin was taken onto another ambulance.

The remaining 10 boys stood there in shock, some still unable to analyze the situation, as some police came over to ask few questions.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

"I wonder if SeokJin sshi is alright..." Lay says quietly.

"I'm fine," a voice answers from behind.

Everyone, except for Kris turns around to find SeokJin standing by the door. He has his head wrapped in Band-Aid, but he is smiling. The boys' expression relaxes a tiny bit.

"How is she?" SeokJin asks.

"We don't know... The doctor says she'll be fine, but doesn't know when she will wake up..." Kai answers.

"Oh...." SeokJin replies. "I'm sure she'll wake up in no time," he says with a smile.

Suddenly, Kris marches up to SeokJin and grabs him by the collar.

Before Kris says anything, SeokJin apologizes.

"I'm sorry," SeokJin says. "It's my fault.... I'm sorry."

"It's your fault for what?" Kris asks.

"For causing _______ to be like this... If I had just looked carefully...."

"It's not your fault, SeokJin sshi," Chen interrupts, breaking the tense mood. "It should be the driver that apologizes, not you," he restates.

"Yeah, Chen is right," SuHo agrees. "There's no need for you to apologize. So please, don't blame yourself. And Kris, let him go."

Kris moves his shaking hands off from SeokJin's collar, and grips onto his shoulders.

".....Why did this have to happen...." Kris questions quietly.

Everyone looks down, trying not to face _______ or Kris. They each shed tears, quietly so that _______ won't hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

Sorry, this chapter's kinda sad....

The next few will be kinda sad too.....

BUT THERE'S GONNA BE GOOD THINGS TOO SO IT EVENS OUT DON'T WORRY