The One

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"Uh..... Does it?" I ask, unable to escape father's eyes.

Seeing my reaction, my father blinks. Then he shakes his head sideways as if he is trying to deny something.

"It can't be..." he murmurs. We all watch him carefully. "It can't be that...." He looks up to me.

"It can't... possibly be, that you are the girlfriend, right?"

We gulp. And I guess that was enough of an answer.

"XiuMin? BaekHyun?" he asks. They eye each other and then back to father, unable to answer.

After a deep sigh, my father covers his face with his hands.

"_______, go up to your room. I need to talk to the boys," he says.

"...No," I reply. Everyone looks at me in surprise. "Not this time, appa. I'm the one who should be talking to you, not them."

"I don't want to hear an excuse for whatever you have do-"

"I'm not going to say excuses. I will explain. Please," I say firmly.

The two of us stare at each other in the eyes for a few moments, then he finally sighs. "Fine, go ahead."

"_______-ya..." XiuMin oppa calls softly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can hide it any longer. I'll get the punishment later," I apologize to the boys. They nod, concerned.

"May I start off? I don't think _______ knows the start of this whole thing," SuHo oppa speaks up. Father nods. SuHo oppa looks at me and gives me a warm smile.

"So... us boys have had feelings for _______ ever since we met 3 years ago, which she didn't notice until very recently. We, the boys, promised not to confess because we thought that might ruin our friendship."

"But we couldn't hold it in anymore, so we decided to play a game," Chen continues.

"A game?" father and mother ask curiously. We nod.

"It's a game where we each wrote our feelings on pieces of paper and _______ had to find them. When she found all of them, she had to choose someone," Kris oppa explains.

"And she chose all of you?" mother asks. We shake our head sideways.

"Not at first. She chose no one, but.... we kind of convinced? forced? her to choose all of us instead," Han oppa answers.

We fall in silence as my parents process the explanation.

"_______, your side of the story?" father finally asks.

"I couldn't choose a single person, not because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but... I really love each and every one of them equally," I say. Before father opens his mouth, I add, "Appa, it's possible. Sure, there are times where I favor someone more than someone else, but that's just temporary. They all mean so much to me."

"What was that punishment thing you were saying?" mother asks.

"Oh, so we promised not to say this dating thing to anyone. And when you guys came, we made a rule that we'll have terrifying punishments if we do say it," SeHun answers, making a face at the end.

"The salad and ocean and headlock...." Tao and Kai add, shivering. D.O smirks.

"So.... Let me get this straight," father says. We turn to him. "_______ is going out with all of you boys due to a game?"

"No, appa, not just the game," I say. "Even if it wasn't for the game, it probably would've ended up like this."

"I don't know what it wrong with you young people these days..." father sighs. We swallow, waiting for his next word. "But..." he says after few seconds.

"If you can prove to me that this will work out, then I will accept it."

The boys and I look at each other and blink.

Then, we smile and almost pull ourselves into a group hug, when father warns us.

"BUT!!!" We stop, and he clears his throat. "If I see that it is not working out, or if I see any of you guys fooling around with other people, that is it. You are not to be a part of this family any longer."

"There's no need to worry about that, abeoji," Lay oppa says with a smile.

"Yeah. There's NO WAY that we'll cheat on _______," BaekHyun says confidently.

"She's the one we chose. We won't let go," D.O declares.

"And we sure won't let her cheat on us!" ChanYeol exclaims.

"Pfft, as if there are better guys than us," Kris oppa scoffs.

Father and mother laugh (I think it's the first time I've seen them laugh like that by the way...).

"Just make sure you guys are happy," mother says.

"WE PROMISE!!!!!" we chorus together.

We finally resume on our group hug, the younger ones yapping and exclaiming things no one understands.

"You guys sure have a lot of secrets," I hear father say.

Yes, appa, we do.

But don't worry. We'll probably end up revealing them all to you guys.

Just like this one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

Sorry for the looong chapter....

YAY APPA ACCEPTED~~~~~~~~~~~ well, with a harsh punishment -.-

But still, HE ACCEPTED~~~~ YOU CAN BE TOGETHER~~~~

 

Anyway, the next chapter is the last chapter :3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

SO........

Like the last story, I will do an epilog if you guys want me to, because I don't know if I should or not..

Please leave a comment and if I see that you guys (or someone) want it, then I shall write it~~

Thank you ^^