Boyfriends From EXO Planet

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

"Noona~ Did you actually read our cards??" V asks, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Of course I did! Hold on... I have a picture.." I say, taking my phone out.

"Is that you and EXO hyungs?" JongUp asks as I unlock my phone. I nod.

I slide my finger on the screen and find the picture.

"Ooooo Let me see too~~~ I want to see what he wrote," JiMin pokes his head in.
 

Noona~~!!!!!!!!!!! OMO I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON AND AND WE HAVE TO HANG OUT MORE OK?! PROMISE!!!
 

"Ya, Kim TaeHyung! You sound like a girl here!" J-Hope jokes. We laugh.

"What did JongUp write? We're all really curious," DaeHyun says. I slide to the picture with B.A.P's cards.
 

Noona, feel better. Um... We can go eat that BBQ we were talking about ^^
 

"Moon JongUp, you are just... so unreadable," YongGook oppa teases. We laugh.

While the guys joke around about what they wrote on the cards a few months ago, my phone rings.

"He-"

"___ _______!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE'RE ALREADY HERE!!!!!!!" BaekHyun exclaims on the other line.

"Oh, OK, I'll go right now," I say.

"Quickly~" he replies before hanging up.

"Sorry, I gotta go," I tell the guys as I stand up to leave. They pout.

"Do you have a date with your boyfriend?" Zelo asks.

"Sort of," I answer, hurrying out the room.

It's not exactly a date... But it does have to do something with my boyfriendS.

 

 

"Ya, it's a family picture, and why am I in a wedding dress?" I ask, walking carefully out the changing room.

Everyone turns around, their full attention on me. I bow slightly at the staffs with an awkward smile. The boys are blinking as if something is in their eyes. They look really dumbfounded.

I am taken back as well, seeing that the boys are all in white suits. And boy, they are STUNNING.

No one says anything, and silence fills the room.

"Uh," XiuMin oppa clears his throat. Everyone snaps back. "You uh.... look really pretty, _______-ya," he says with a sheepish smile. I blush.

"Th-Thank you," I reply.

"Well what are you doing there? We gotta start the photo shoot," Kris oppa says and pulls my hand.

He leads me to my spot on the middle of the couch, and everyone watches our every single movement. Kris oppa lets go of my hand, and goes to his spot behind the couch.

"You look amazing, _______-ya," D.O says, sitting next to me.

"Thank you... You guys look stunning," I reply. They blush.

"Not as much as you~~~" ChanYeol teases, poking my cheek.

"Ew, stop flirting," SeHun complains. Everyone laughs.

"Alright, shall we start?" the cameraman calls.

"YES!!!" we answer in unison.

So the family photo shoot starts. The staffs watch in awe as the cameraman captures our smiles and laughs.

"YOU WORKED HARD!!!!!" "THANK YOU!!!!!" We all bow as we proceed to the changing rooms.

After the long struggle of taking the wedding dress off, I open the door to exit, when I hear the boys talking to the staffs.

"I'm really jealous of you guys. You have such a beautiful person in your lives," a staff laughs.

"We're very proud," Kai says.

"Is she anyone's sister?" another staff asks.

"No," the boys chorus together.

"Girlfriend!!" they add happily.

"Oh, _______-ya, you ready to go?" SuHo oppa asks, spotting me behind the door.

"Yup!" I answer.

"So who's your boyfriend?" a staff asks me while we make our way to the door.

"ALL OF THEM!!!" I answer as the door shuts close, leaving the staffs completely dumbfounded.

We all laugh, and begin running down the empty sidewalk.

We decided not to hide anymore. That got very tiring.

We'll let the people figure out what "having 12 boyfriends" means. And it's quite funny how they react kekeke

I don't care what people think anymore. Because I figured out that it had no meaning, and that it won't change anything.

 

And I realized that everything will be fine, as long as I am with these 12 Boyfriends from EXO Planet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

The epilog~~~~~ Sorry, it's a bit.. long -.-

 

Although I said this will be my last update, IT WON'T ^^

Yeah, I lied :P

Nah, jk.

 

Out of all seriousness...

I will be doing a special chapter after this, and it will be EXO talking to all of you~~

 

To everyone,

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE~ ^^