I'm Doomed

Sports Unlimited

No One’s POV

Zelo suggested that they should go to Moon Café, saying that his classmate’s family owns that café.

“Most of my classmate says that their coffees here are great, as well as their foods.” Zelo said as they get in.

“Ok” Youngjae nodded “… what’s the name of your classmate again?” Youngjae asked.

“Ahmm… Moon Jongup” Zelo answered. “He’s entering the basketball team this year, though his short, he’s really great at playing.” He added.

“Ohh..” Youngjae replied. Basketball … basket …bas— “Wiat! Did you just say basketball?” Youngjae asked.

“Yup! Why?” Zelo asked confusedly.

“Zelo, I need to get to know him… I need him for my assignment!” Youngjae answered.

“You had a subject that gives you assignment about basketball?” Zelo was more confused.

“No…No…No…not a class assignment… a club assignment … like a task, a test … given to me, to see if I’m worth in their club.” Youngjae explained.

“Ohh~ So you’ve been asked to interview a basketball player before they accept you?” Zelo inquired.

“Ahmm… not just a basketball player… a specific one.” Youngjae answered.

“And that specific one is Jongup?” Zelo asked, amazed by the information sinking in to him. “He got that popular?” he added, amusement is written all over his face.

“Not Jongup… Jung Daehyun” Youngjae corrected.

“Why did you need Jongup if you need Daehyun?” Zelo was confused once again.

“Ahmm… Because I don’t know him… and… and I need some connections, and for now Jongup is the only one I knew who could give me a help cause his at the same field as Daehyun.” Youngjae explained.

“Ohhh~ now I get it …but if you’re talking about Daehyun, their capt--”

“Yes! Yes! I’m talking about him…” Youngjae answered cheerfully “…why? is there any other Daehyun in their club who is also a club member of soccer team?” Youngjae asked.

“Nope, but I hope so…” Zelo answered.

“Why???” Youngjae asked confusedly

“Why are they so cruel to you? Do they really don’t want you to join you in the club so badly?” Zelo said, worried can be heard from his voice.

“What are you talking about? Of course they do want me; they even trusted me enough with this difficult task!” Youngjae defended.

“But Hyung!... That task is not difficult… it’s impossible!” Zelo retorted.

“There’s no such thing as impossible with Mighty Jae!” Youngjae said proudly.

“Please!!! Keep your feet on the ground.” Zelo said. “I can see it… very clearly... after you failed the task, you’ll be absent for a week, just at your room sulking…don’t want to talk to anybody… and---”

“Zelo?? Zelo! It is you!” Someone interrupted Zelo’s speech.

“Jonup?? Wow! You’re here! Didn’t you have a practice?” Zelo asked. “By the way, this is my brother Yoo Youngjae.” Zelo introduced his brother.

“We had, but we ended early because they found out about my family’s café.”Jongup explained. “Hello Youngjae-hyung!” he greeted. “Zelo talks about you and your family most of the time” he added.

“Really?? I didn’t know that…”Youngjae asked amusedly.

“Hey Jongup! Come on, we’re hungry!”A guy suddenly called Jongup. “Do you have cheese---”

“Yah! It’s you! You’re the one who humiliated me this lunch!” Youngjae suddenly interrupted the guy.

The guy is so confused at first but immediately changed it to a playful smirk, when he recognized Youngjae.  “Ohhh~ Hi missy, we meet again … you’re quite a lot wilder than the first time we met.”

 “You---”

“Hyung…You know each other?” Zelo asked dumbfounded

“Yup! This stupid bastard, who thinks so high of himself, insulted me awhile ago.” Youngjae explained

“But hyun--” Zelo was about to say something but Daehyun cut him off.

“Hey! My name is Jung Daehyun, not stupid bastard” Daehyun retorted “I never meant to insult you, I just happen to mistaken you.” He defended.

“Jung Bastard… Stupid Daehyun”

“Jung Daehyun” Zelo corrected, hoping that his hyung will come back to his senses after hearing the name.

“Whatever! I don’t give a with your name … you’re just no---” Youngjae suddenly realizing something “…Wait! What?? Jung Daehyun?” Youngjae asked while looking at his brother.

“Yup! Jung…. Dae… Hyun…” Zelo answered while nodding, then mouthed a ‘YOUR TASK’ after.

“Owwww… Yeah~ right!” Youngjae suddenly change he’s tone of voice which confused Jongup and Daehyun. “Jung Daehyun! Ha!… Ha!... Ha!...” I’m soooooo stupid

“Are you ok?” Daehyun suddenly asked, worried about the sudden change of Youngjae

“Of course! I’m ok… Ahmmm… Hi! Nice meeting you … ahmmm.. Jonguppie, Daehyunnie … Really … really … nice meeting you two” Youngjae what are you talking about… come on mind… work … work…

“Hey! Jongup! Daehyun! Come on… We’re hungry” Another unfamiliar voice shouted.

“Coming!” Daehyun shouted back. “Look … we need to go now…” Daehyun said to both Youngjae and Zelo. “… and you better get your brother to a hospital… I think there’s something wrong with him.” Daehyun said to Zelo. “Bye~”

“Bye hyung! Bye Zelo” Jongup also said his farewell.

“Bye hyung! Bye Uppie!” Zelo replied.

“B-Bye~” Youngjae replied nonchalantly. I’m doomed.