Youngjae Senses

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

“Hyung … did something happened?” Zelo asked as we entered our house.

“Go to sleep Zelo.” I replied.

“But--”

“I said… go to sleep.” I cut him off. Zelo shook his head in disbelief and silently went to his room.

After a few minutes I released a heavy sigh and thought back of what I just did. I know… I’m pathetic.. I’m just Jealous… But you can’t blame… they seems so very friendly… she’s very pretty… and top of that… Dae didn’t even mention I was there and who I was in his life.

After a few minutes of ranting in my mind, I decided to call it a day and went straight to my room. I was about to lie down on my bed when I heard a knock on my balcony’s glass slide window. I turned and saw a silhouette just on the other side of it.

I don’t know why but I decided to slide the window to open and the person on the other side immediately brought us into a hug.

“I thought your just gonna ignore me.” A familiar voice whispered in my ears.

“Dae?” I asked confusedly.

“Please don’t send me out.” Dae pleaded as I pulled away from the hug.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“My Youngjae senses tell me to be here… Jae I’m really sorry if I did something wrong this afternoon.” Dae apologized. “Can you tell me what I did wrong?” Dae asked concernedly. I just shook my head, as a sign of NO. “Please?” I shook my head once again and this time I can’t help it anymore but cry. I couldn’t just tell Daehyun that I was jealous… it’s so embarrassing. “Jae… shhh… it’s ok.. shhh… I won’t force you to talk… please… just stop crying… you know it pains me too, watching you cry.” Dae said worriedly.

“I’m sorry.” I apologize as I rubbed my eyes with my fingers, trying to stop the tears.     

“You don’t have to apologize, Jae… It’s my fault after all” Dae replied.

“No… It’s actually my fault… I’m so stupid.” Pathetic. I said.

“No… No… No…  Please don’t say that JaeJae, baby.” Dae comforted. “Wait here..” he said as he went out of the balcony. After a few seconds, he came back with a guitar on his arms.

“Wh--”                                                               

“Can I ask for my lady to have a seat?” Dae requested.

“Dae, I-”

“Please?” Dae pleaded. I decided to follow him and took a sit on the edge of bed. As I sit down, Dae automatically played his guitar… melody started pilling out of the guitar…

“One step! Get ready, dress up, style the hair
Two step! Practice what to say to you
I prepared a gift for you yeah
I hope you like it

Wondering if you will take my heart, if you won’t like me,
I feel like my heart will explode, damn

I want to say it today
That I love you
I will say what I’ve been hiding
I want to kiss your cheeks when I see them
I’m gonna say it today, you are mine”

“Do you like it?” Dae asked.

“I-I’m--” I want to say something but my sobbed won’t let me though, those sweet words is just too much for me to handle, and I also remembered what I just acted recently. Dae immediately sit beside me and comforted me once again.

“Jae… please stop crying…” Dae pleaded. “I sang that to see you smile not to make you cry.” Dae said.

“You’re right… I’m sorry..” I said as I tried to dry my tears. “Thank You!” I mumbled as I smiled.

“Now that’s better… Do this poor DaeDae already forgiven?” Dae asked cutely.

“Definitely!” I assured, which made Daehyun happy and brought us to tight embrace once again.

“Dae? Can I ask you something?” I inquired after a few minutes of silence.

“Sure.” Dae replied immediately.

“Why do you like me?” I asked

“Hmmm… I don’t even have a clue, Jae… It’s just that before I knew it, I started to have this feeling inside of me of wanting to see you every day, smiling at me… I started to have the urged to keep you just for myself.” Dae answered. “Why?” I just shook my head as a form of reply. “How about you?” Dae asked.

“Well… It was when I first saw you played basketball and soccer… you were very tired and sweaty… but you still keep those smile on your lips… you look like you’re really enjoying what you are doing… And you’re so handsome back then---”

“Now I’m not?” Dae asked acted hurt of what I said.

“Of course not! You’re getting more handsome as I see you everyday… and on top of that … I like you because you’re being you … and before I knew it… I started to want to see you every day.” I said. “… I think I don’t have the strength to give you up… but if that makes you happy, I will give it you willingly, because I love you… just say it.. Ok?”

“Jae.. what are you talking about?” Dae asked confusedly.

“Just saying.” I replied. “… what if you meet a pretty girl, and will love her more than me… I just want to say that I’m not gonna force myself with you if you don’t love me anymore.” I explained.

“Well forget that… because that’s never gonna happened.” Dae assured. “Wait a minute… don’t you love me anymore?” Dae asked worriedly.

“Never… I will always love you Dae… I don’t think I can love another person just as much as I love you.” I replied.

“Then… same to you… You’ll stick with me till forever… Cause I will never gonna let you go.. You’re mine!” Dae said, assuring me. He then leaned closer and gives me an innocent peck on the lips.

“Wait a minute…I know it’s kinda off, but my Youngjae senses tells me that… Are you Jealous?” Dae asked as he pulled away from the kiss. “But why?... I don’t remember something happened this afternoon that could make you jealous.” Dae stated, curious. “Wait a minute.. Are you jealous of me talking to Tanya? Did you open the door earlier than we know?” Dae asked amusedly. “Jae?” Dae said because I keep my silence.

“Fine! Ok.. you’re right… I’m jealous… you can’t blame.. she’s pretty--” I ranted.

“You’re the prettiest.” Dae cut me off, which made me blush.

“And you two seem so very friendly with each other.” I continued.

“Because she happens to be my basketball coach daughter and unfortunately my classmate.” Dae explained.

“And you didn’t even mention me to her.” I complained.

“I did… I said I would like her to meet someone but she said she really needs to go.” Dae explained.

“Really?” I asked.

“Really… Really…” Dae nodded. “Now stop getting jealous… Always remember, it’s you I will always look at.” Dae assured. “I love you Jae.” He said before he captures my lips, and this time, he deepens the kiss.