Favor

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

It’s been a week since me and Daehyun started dating. There’s actually no problem between the two of us so far, except for those girls sticking to Daehyun recently. No… Don’t get me wrong… I’m not jealous…oh please… It’s just that most of them are quite pretty and what if…

“Hyung! Hey hyung!” Jongup suddenly interrupted my trail of thoughts.

“Yeah? You were saying?” I asked as I turn my attention to him. We were currently at our school’s canteen, eating our lunch.

“I was just asking if Zelo already told you about our plan this upcoming school festival..” Jongup said.

“Nope…” I anwered. “…why? Is there a problem?” I asked worriedly as I look over Zelo who is currently buying lunch for the three of us.

“Nothing… “ Jongup replied.

“Come on… Tell me..” I insisted.

“It will be better if Zelo will be the one to tell you about it.” Jongup said.

“Ok… If you say so..” I nodded. “Zelo… is there something you want to tell me about the school festival.” I immediately ask Zelo as he arrived in our table. I can see Zelo eyeing Jongup… mouthed something to him, which seems like ‘YOU BASTARD’ or the like. “School festival is just around the corner… you better tell me what you wanted to say..” I told Zelo.

“Well…” Zelo started. “… you already know that every freshmen is expected to participate in the school festival right? … It’s considered as our project…“

“And?” I encourage him to continue.

“Well.. me, Jongup and the rest of our group mates have agreed on having a café since Jongup has already knowledge about cafés … and… we also agreed that all of us should cosplay… and since they voted me to be cosplaying as a girl, they then remembered you…”

“Hell… NO!” I refused immediately knowing where this conversation is going.

“Please hyung!!! We need at least two boys cosplaying as girls, and since they already forced me to be the other one, they want the other one to be you.” Zelo pleaded.

“Zelo… you know how much I hate to referred as girl..” I said

“I know--”

“..and now you want me to dress as one?” I cut him off.

“Hey! What’s wrong with you three?” a familiar voice suddenly joined in the conversation. He plopped down on the vacant chair beside me.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Really??? It seems like you’re gonna explode any minute though” Daehyun teased. “Hmm.. Sorry… What really happened babe?” Daehyun suddenly change his voice from playful to serious when he noticed I didn’t laugh/smile at his tease.

“Don’t babe me.” I retorted.

“But babe..” Dae whined, a habit he grows to do all the time he wanted my attention.

“This stupid brother of mine volunteered me to cosplay as a girl for their café.” I explained.

“I didn’t volunteer you hyung… my group mates did.” Zelo defended.

“I don’t see any wrong with that.” Daehyun commented.

“What??? You jerk!” I was about to hit Daehyun on the head but he easily grab my hand and lean closer to me.

“Besides… I really can’t wait to see you in dresses.” Dae teased.

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Besides… I really can’t wait to see you in dresses.” I teased. I can clearly see that blush creeping on Youngjae’s cheeks. Damn he’s so cute.

“Shut up!” Jae retorted. “I hate you!”

“Hyung!!! Please!!! We really badly needed your participation..” Zelo pleaded.

“What would I get if I do this?” Youngjae asked Zelo.

“Well… Jongup said he would buy you the DSLR you’ve been dreaming to have ever since you joined the school paper club.” Zelo answered.

“What??” Jongup was shocked. Looks like they never talk about it. Poor Jongup

“Really???” Youngjae asked amusedly. Looks like he was considering the offer. YES!

“… and school festival means free schedule for me… so I promise I’ll be there to protect you from those erts.” I assured him proudly.

“… but you’re the ert we are afraid of.” Jongup mumbled.

“Yah! I heard that! What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked. “I will never do that to Jae!” I defended.

“Yeah~ Yeah~ we get it.” Jae said nonchalantly. “Fine! I agree with it” Jae agreed.

Yes finally! I’ll be seeing Youngjae in a dress for a day! I can’t wait! Can’t wait! Can’t wait!

 

Youngjae’s POV

I am currently sitting on Moon’s café waiting for Daehyun who is currently at the counter ordering our foods. We decided to be here every day after Daehyun’s practice for my precious interview with him.

“I’m so lucky I still able to buy the last two slice of cheesecake.” Dae said cheerfully as he plopped down beside me, with him is a tray with variety of foods he ordered.

“Shall we start?” I suggested. He nodded.

“So… ahmm… Why did you join basketball and soccer?” I asked. Since I already know some of basic information about Dae, I started with this.

“Same reasons… I like playing…” Dae answered.

“Do you have any hobbies besides the two?” I asked curiously.

“Well… aside from the two… maybe sleeping and eating” he answered.

“Aside from that…” I said annoyingly.

“Well…” he think deeply. Wow! He can think? “… if hobby is something you regularly do or wanted to do for relaxation… I think I consider you as a hobby.” He answered calmly.

“Wh-… that’s not a hobby Dae… besides you can’t just expect me to write that in our magazine.. are you nust?” I said, trying to keep calm although my heart beats louder and faster right now, because I was caught off guard with his answer… I even think my face is all red by now.

“Why you can’t? … I’m just telling the truth… I do like being around you… in fact I do a lot of things just to be around you.” Dae said innocently.

“You do?” I asked bashfully. Although I admit, I’m super happy.

“Yup!” he answered proudly.

“I-I guess… that’s for today??? Shall we eat?” I suggested trying to calm the atmosphere. Sorry… I’m really not used to this.

“Ok!” Dae said as he grab one slice of cheesecake. “I love you!” he said as he pecked me on the lips.

“I-I love you too Dae” I mumbled.. Gosh! You’ll be the death of me.