Meeting Her 2

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

“We’re about to close sir…” I said playfully to Daehyun, who is currently sitting on one of the solo table of the café.

“Sorry… I’m actually waiting for my girlfriend… Can you let me stay for a little bit?” He played along; I just shook my head in amusement.

“Don’t you have anything to do other than waiting for her, sir?” I asked, smirk plastered on my face.

“I do… It’s just that… She’s more important than those though.” He replied as he winked at me, which made me blush.

“O-Ok” Don’t stutter. “T-take your time” I smiled as I left him there to change my clothes.

“Thank you~” He sing song.

 

Daehyun’s POV

After few minutes of waiting, Jae finally came, clothes already change.

“You’re late~” I whined as I pouted at Jae. “The staffs wanted to kick me out already.” I playfully said.

“Shut it… Still gonna play that, huh?” Jae asked amusedly.

“You started it.” I retorted. “Where’s your brother?” I asked.

“He’s not coming with us… he’ll be having a sleep over at Jongup’s place.” Jae answered.

“Ohh~” I nodded in understanding “Shall we go then?” I suggested.

“Ok~” Jae agreed.

 

“Thanks for the ride Dae..” Jae thanked me as we both get out of the car.

“You’re Welcome my lady.” I replied as I kissed the back of his right hand.

“Why am I so lucky for having you?” Jae suddenly asked as he looks at me in the eyes.

“Same as why am I so lucky for having you?” I repeated. “I love you Jae” I stated.

“I love you too Dae” Jae replied as he blush.

 “Jae?” someone suddenly called.

“Mom?” Jae hesitated for a bit. “Mom!” He said cheerfully as he hugged his mother.

“Where’s Zelo?” his mom asked.

“He’s staying at Jongup’s… Busy preparing for their second day tomorrow.” Jae answered.

“Ohh~” she nodded. “Oh! You have a visitor?” his mom finally notices me.

“Good evening Ma’am… I’m-” I was about to introduce myself when Jae cut me off.

“He’s Jung Daehyun, Mom” Jae introduced. Ahmm… Jae… aren’t you forgetting something? You didn’t able to say who am I too you..

“Really???” his Mom asked amusedly. “He’s Jung Daehyun? Your boyfriend?” How? How does she know about me?

“Y-yeah” Jae nodded as he blushed.

“Zelo was right! You’re really handsome… come on … come in.” She invited, which I gladly took. “So how was Jae as a boyfriend?” Jae’s mom asked as we both sat on the sofa while Jae went to the kitchen to get us three, something to eat and drink.

“He’s the sweetest and caring boyfriend I could ever ask Ma’am..” I replied.

“Please… you can call me Mom instead.” She suggested.

“Mom.” I corrected my word.

“Jae and Zelo already told me a lot of things about you… from your physical appearance to your personality.” Jae’s mom stated which made me happy… Awww, Jae talks about me with his mom?

“Mom… you’re scaring Daehyun” Jae whined as he took a sit beside me.

“I did not~” his mom defended.

Youngjae’s Mom was amazing! She talked to me like I am like her own son… We, three, spent the whole night talking about me and Jae’s relationship… from how we met, how we confess until the latest happenings in our relationship. And the whole conversation, Jae face was red as tomato, but can’t say that I’m not the same either.

 

“Did you call your Mom already?” Jae suddenly asked.

“Yeah.. and she agreed about me staying over for the night.” I replied.

“Sorry~ Mom hold you up too long.” Jae apologized.

“It’s Ok Jae… Besides… if holding me up too long means having the whole night with you… I guess it will be worth it.” I said.

“Cheesy~” Jae teased cutely.”Where’s Mom?” 

“She’s talking to my Mom now.” I said.

“On your phone?” he asked.

“Yup!” I answered. “Your Mom is amazing.” I stated.

“Can say the same to your Mom as well” Jae replied.

“We both have amazing Mom then.” I concluded. “Ahmmm… Jae about the marriage…”

“Cut it… We’re too young Dae.” Jae retorted.

“I know… but I’m very, very sure… You’re the only person I wanna marry though.” I stated.

“Me too… but I think it’s too early to talk about that.” Jae said, while I nodded in understanding. “Let’s just go with the flow?” Jae suggested.

“Ok… If and only if… the flow is with you.” I said, which earned me a blushing Youngjae.