Meeting Her

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

“Are you ok hyung?” Zelo suddenly asked when he saw me entered the café’s staff only area.

“Do I look like I’m ok?” I answered, annoyed.

“Hey… calm down… we need good vibes here… We’re about to open any minute… Smile! Smile! Smile!” Jongup encouraged.

“Whatever~” I mumbled.

“What’s wrong?” Zelo asked worriedly.

“That Jung Daehyun invited his mom to come over here!!!” I replied.

“Really? That so sweet~” Zelo said cutely.

“What’s sweet about that?” I argued.

“He invited his mom to meet you right? Which only means… he’s very proud to introduce you to her..” Zelo explained.

“Still!” I retorte, blushing.

“Open the Café!” Jongup shouted. “Zelo, Youngjae-hyung… please greet our customer at the front…” he requested.

“Ok!” Zelo agreed cheerfully while pulling me with him.

As soon as the café open, a lot of people immediately went in to check our café, some of them even ask to have some picture with me and Zelo. What are we? Tourist attraction? Damn you Jongup!

“Enough!” I suddenly heard a familiar voice from somewhere and when I turn to look at the source, I realized it was Dae. “Taking pictures doesn’t involve holding her on the waist.” He said annoyingly to the guy beside me. I gave him a glare before I apologize to the guy then pulled Daehyun away from the crowd.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked immediately once we were alone.

“Ahmm… Protecting you?” he answered.

“That’s not protecting Dae!” I argued.

“It is to me” he retorted. “He’s holding my girlfriend’s waist.” He explained.

“Who are you calling girlfriend!??” I asked annoyingly.

“Ahmm… you?” he answered as he scanned me from head to toe with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Dae!” I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“Oh! Tanya!” Dae replied. Dae was about to go to where Tanya is as he pulled me with him, but immediately stop him by not moving. He then looked at me confusedly, when he turn back to me.

“Stay here!” I ordered. I think Daehyun got the point because he immediately change his expression to smirk and decided to pull me closer to him as he wrap his arms around my waist.

“Jealous are we?” He teased.

“Shut up!” I retorted as blush creeps into my face.

“Hi Dae!” Tanya greeted. This girl!!!! Can’t see we had a moment here???

“Oh Tanya! I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Youngjae… Youngjae this is Tanya, my basketball coach’s daughter.” Dae formally introduce us from each other.

“Hi!” Tanya greeted.

“Hi!” I greeted back.

“Dae talk so much about you… It’s so nice finally meeting you in person… and… he’s right… you’re so cute.” She said cheerfully.

“Really?” I said amusedly. Dae talk about me?

“Ohh~ So cute… you’re blushing~” Tanya stated, she was about to pinch my cheeks when Dae stop her.

“Don’t touch him… He’s mine..”

“Geezz… so possessive~” she retorted as she rolled her eyes.

Tanya was very talkative... she talks a lot of things… And that stupid Daehyun left me with her because his phone suddenly rings… I would really, really like to excuse myself because I think it was his mother calling… And I want to go hide and evaporate… Daehyun finally came and excuse us both from Tanya, after she gave her consent to let us go, Dae immediately pulled me to sit to another table.

“Mom this is Jae!” Dae introduced me cheerfully. ! This idiot didn’t even let me prepare myself.

“Kyaaaa!” His mom suddenly squeal… Why? What’s wrong? What did I do? “You’re right Dae… He’s so cute… Come here! Come here! … Let me pinch your cheeks please…” she pleaded, I complied. The moment I got closer to her she immediately put her hands on my cheeks and plays with them.

“Mom… you’re hurting him..” Dae stop his mom, after few minutes.

“Sorry~” She apologized. Embarrassed of what she had done.

“It’s ok” I mumbled.

“Kyaaa! He’s so cute.. Dae~ Marry him! Marry him! Please” his mom pleaded. Seriously? Is this really Dae’s mom?

“I will Mom.. Don’t worry…” Dae assured his mom, while I blush from what he just said.

“Opps… I’m sorry Jae~” she apologized… “Is it Ok if you marry my lazy son?” She asked to me.

“Ahmm…”

“Mom!” Dae retorted. “I’m not lazy!” he denied. “Sorry Jae… My mom is a wedding planner… so she’s really into wedding stuff.” He explained to me.

“It’s ok Dae~” I said as I smiled at her Mom bashfully. I’m quite happy with his Mom’s response about me and Daehyun. She’s amazing!

“What theme do you like?” Dae’s mom asked me excitedly.

“I think … I would love it if you will surprise us Mrs. Jung~” I answered.

“Ohh~ Really? You would let me decide?” She was very pleased with my answer. I nodded. “When would be the wedding? Tomorrow?”

“Mom!” Dae retorted.

“Just kidding!” She laughed.

“I would love to marry Jae right now… But I still want to ask his Mom for approval.” Dae explained, which earned another blush on my cheeks. Stop it Dae!