My Feelings

Sports Unlimited

Daehyun’s POV

“What I’m trying to say is…” I quickly leaned closer to Jae and kiss/peck him… on the lips! “… I like you Jae… and you’re that certain someone, I’ve been trying to impress since yesterday.” I said after I pulled from the kiss. “Jae??? Are you ok?” I asked after a few minutes.

“I’m… ahhh…” He finally started talking, looking everywhere but me “Ommo! Look at the time!!! I better get going.” He said as he attempted to get out of the car.

“Jae! Jae… wait!” I tried to stop him, but I failed. Geez… Now what should I do?

 

Youngjae’s POV

“Jae??? Are you ok?” Dae asked after a few minutes.

“I’m… ahhh…” I finally started regaining my voice, looking everywhere but Daehyun “Ommo! Look at the time!!! I better get going.” I said as I attempted to get out of the car.

“Jae! Jae… wait!” he tried to stop me, but failed. I’m sorry Dae… Everything is too fast for me… I need to get out of the situation first and think…

We kissed!!! We kissed!!! I shouted in my mind as I plop down on my chair. What should I do? How should I act in front of him from now on? The class went by smoothly, at least for everyone, but not for me. I’ve been scolded twice by two of our teachers for today for being absentminded. As usual, I ate my lunch together with my brother, and recently with Jongup.

Zelo and Jongup were talking about something when Zelo noticed my silence.

“You ok hyung?” Zelo suddenly asked.

“Yeah…” I answered absentmindedly.

“You don’t look ok though” Jongup stated.

“Yeah…” I repeated my words once again.

“Something happened?” Zelo asked worriedly.

“Yeah…” I said once again.

“What happened?” Zelo inquired.

“Yeah…” I responded.

“Did Daehyun hyung grows up some balls already and asked you out?” Jongup asked.

“Yeah…” I said “Wait, What?” I suddenly snapped back to reality after realizing what he just asked me. “How did- … I mean…”

“Really?” Zelo asked, cutting me off, shocked about the news.

“Well… he didn’t actually ask me out… but… he did kind of tell me that he likes me.” I explained.

“Really?” Zelo repeated his words, shocked of the information given to him.

“Told you so~” Jongup sing-song to Zelo.

“What do you mean by told you so?” I asked confusedly.

“Well… Jongup here told me that Daehyun-hyung has feelings for you… but he keeps on denying.” Zelo explained.

“Wh--”

 “So?? What did you do?” Zelo asked excitedly cutting me off. “Did you say you like him too?” he added.

“Well… I kind of run away?” I replied.

“What???” Zelo asked “Why? Oh you don’t feel the same?”

“I actually …. Well… do like him too, but--”

“Then why??” Zelo asked confusedly cutting me off once again.

“Will you let me finish?” I said to him annoyingly. He smiled at me and nodded and gesture me continue talking. “You can’t blame me…” I started “… he kissed me before he confessed… he just took my first kiss!!!” I explained. “… Besides you know it’s my first time… someone has confessed to me.” I added

“Well… you got a point…” Jongup replied. “But now that you already given a time to think… What do you think you’ll do?” he asked.

“I want to say I like him too, but what if he’s just making fun of me?” I answered, worried of the possibilities.

“Well… you don’t have to worry about that” Jongup assured. “Because as far as I know Daehyun-hyung, he never plays with people’s heart.” He explained.

“O…K” I nodded understandingly.

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Dae… looks like Jae is not coming again… Did you fight or something? Or is he busy once again?” one of my teammates ask during our soccer practice.

“No clue.” I simply answered.

“Dae?” I was about to packed my things and ready to go home when I heard Jae’s voice.

“Jae?” I said as I turned to where the voice is.

“Ahmm… Can I talk to you for a bit?” he asked eyes looking at the ground.

“Jae… I’m sorry if I scared you this morning… If you really hate it that much… we could just-” I apologized

“Dae don’t.” he cut me off.

“What?” I asked. He’s eyes still on the ground.

“Well… you see… I actually do… you know… kind of like you too… so-” Jae confessed, which brings me to cloud nine.

“For real?” I cut him off. “You mean… I could actually ask you out and you would say yes?” I said.

“Y-Yeah…” he answered..

“Can I … Can I kiss you right now?” I asked

“You already did that this morning” Jae replied, amused of the favor I was asking. I was about to lean closer to Jae and kiss him when he stopped me by his hand on my lips.

“Wh-”

“About the interview…” Jae said, smirking.

“If agreeing to an interview means having you… I would gladly give you my consent.” I stated.

“Well… go on.” Jae invited.

“Don’t mind me if I do.” I said while smirking. I immediately took my reward but not until I notice the blush creeping on his cheeks.

I’ll give up anything for you Jae…

 

Youngjae’s POV

Never thought this day would come to reality. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I end it here???? XD