Personal Assistant

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

“We thought you’re really gone forever Jae.” One of Dae’s teammate in basketball said.

“Don’t tell me all of you really think that I give up that easily?” I asked acted hurt.

 “Not all.” Jongup suddenly spoke. “Zelo told me about the camp, so I know everything”

“Then why didn’t you tell me Jongup?” Daehyun suddenly joined the conversation. “Enjoy watching me feel guilty of Jae’s sudden absence?”

“Nope… other reasons..” Jongup said nonchalantly.

“Dae!!! You came~” I said in sing-song tune.

“Of course… We had a practice today.” Dae replied. “And you came” Dae stated. “Still hoping to get my approval?” he smirked at me.

“Positive that I will gain your approval.” I corrected.

“Well … good luck with that” he said before leaning closer to me and whispered ‘cutie’. After that he suddenly handed me his bag.

“Wh-”

“Sit on that bench … and wait for me till the practice ends.” Dae cut me off. “I expect a water and a towel every water break.” He demanded. “Don’t worry the water and towel is already in my bag, all you have to do is get it and hand it to me.” He said.

“What am I? Your personal assistant?” I said in annoyance.

 “Well … if you really want my Yes… then you have to.” Dae said, smirked still lingering on his face.

“Arrgghh… Fine!” I accepted my defeat. It’s too early to give up Jae! You still have 2 months… I comforted myself.

 

After a few hours, their coach suddenly shouted ‘water break’, which made everyone to run to their respective bags, which made Daehyun run to me. I did what he told me to do; I prepared his water and towel. I handed it to him as he comes closer. He only took the water bottle and drank on it, then put it on the chair beside his bag before standing in front of me once again.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Wipe my sweat with that towel Youngjae” he demanded.

“What??” shock of his sudden order. I’m positive that my face is totally red by now.

“Are you deaf?” he asked. “I said, Wi-”

“Yeah… yeah… I heard you, stupid.” I cut him off, and decided to just follow him. I step closer to him, extending my hand with the towel, attempting to wipe the sweat on his forehead, cheeks, and then lastly his neck. I can see him smirking at me. Damn this beast… He’s enjoying embarrassing me for sure.

 

When the practice was finished, Dae told me that he will shower for a bit, and made me wait for him outside the locker room.

“Let’s go?” Dae asked as he came out from the locker room, which surprised me a lot because he suddenly hug me from behind.

“You scared me.” I stated.

“Sorry” he apologizes before getting his bag and my bag from my hands, which confused me.

“Dae, that bag is mine.” I said. I was about to get my bag when he stop me.

“No… I’ll carry it.” He said.

“But I thought --” I was about to refuse but he cut me off.

“I said… I’ll carry it.” He said as form of finality.

“Ok~” I nodded accepted my second defeat today. He suddenly holds one of my hands and dragged me out of the school. Seriously, what’s getting into Daehyun, lately?

He leads me to our school’s parking lot and suddenly stops at a certain sports car.

“You have a car?” I asked in amusement.

“Yeah… though it’s my first time bringing it at school.” He answered calmly. He opened the passenger seat and looks at me. “Come on, hop in.” he invited.

“Why?” I asked in confusion.

“Because I’m sending you home… Obviously.” He answered the obvious.

“Really? You’ll do that?” I asked cheerfully.

“Yup! So you better get in before I change my mind.” He warned. I decided to get in immediately and get myself comfortable, waiting for Daehyun to get in as well. “Are you ready?” He asked as he gets in.

“Yup!” I answered excitedly. Well, forgive me if it’s my first time riding a ing sports car. Just how rich does this Daehyun guy is?

“Want to eat something before I send you home?” Dae suggested.

“Nah~ Don’t wanna … I want to eat with my brother as much as possible.” I refused.

“Sweet~” Dae teased. “Then should we bought something for you and your brother instead?” he suggested again.

“Now that’s more I like it.” I agreed.

Daehyun then started the engine and drive straight to the nearest mall. We both agreed to buy 2 boxes of pizza, but what we didn’t agree is for him to pay it all. I did try to convince him that we should split, but he’s too hard headed, he won’t listen. After buying the pizza, we went straight to our house.

“Want to come in?” I invited.

“I want to but I really need to go now.” Dae refused. “See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah! See you to-” I was about to reply when Daehyun cut me off by leaning closer to me and kiss my right cheek.

“Goodnight Jae… Have a sweet dream about me.” He said before taking his leave, didn’t even wait for me to utter any words.

It took me minutes before I came back to my senses and realizes that, that Jung Stupid but Handsome Daehyun did actually kiss me!!! … on the cheeks though… BUT IT’S STILL A KISS!