Fashion Queen

Sports Unlimited

Youngjae’s POV

“Don’t you think it has too much laces?... and the skirt is too… ahmm… fluffy?!!” I commented. We are now currently at the area where Zelo and Jongup found a suitable outfit for their café. The dress looks cute but I think I might look like a maid wearing that instead of a café crew. The skirt of the dress is mid thigh high and very fluffy, because aside from the black outer layer, edge rounded by white lace; it still has white linens on its inner layer. The upper part of the dress is kind of fluffy as well, because of its fluffy short sleeves, also rounded by lace. Though I’m pretty sure the torso will accurately define the body of who will use that, if it was actually use by a person with its right size. The dress has a cute red ribbon near the neckline and has an attached white apron, which is also rounded with laces.

“It looks cute to me.” Dae voice out his opinion.

“Come on … try it!!!” Zelo said excitedly.

“I don’t think that---” I tried to refuse but Zelo cut me off.

“Go on…” he said as he pushed me at the direction of the nearest fitting room.

“Ok… Ok… you don’t have to push me that hard.” I said, already giving up.

“Sorry~” Zelo apologize as he scratch the back of his head. “I was kind of excited to see you in dress.” He admitted.

“Don’t forget you’re also wearing them.” I reminded.

“I know… but it’s worth it if I saw you wearing one.” Zelo replied.

“Sometimes I doubted if it’s really your group mates who volunteered me to join you guys.” I said before I get in to one of the vacant cubicle in the fitting area.

 

 Daehyun’s POV

We are currently waiting for Jae outside the cubicle he went in, when someone from the other cubicle beside Jae’s came out. She seems familiar as I see from the corner of my eyes but I didn’t pay attention to her since I’m excited to see Jae wearing the dress.

“Dae?” a familiar voice called. As I turned to look at the source voice I realized it was our basketball coach’s daughter, Tanya.

“Oh Tanya! What brought you here?” I asked.

“I’m buying some clothes to wear for the upcoming school festival.” She answered.

“As expected from our school’s Fashion Queen.” I replied.

“Don’t say that…” she said as she playfully punched me on my shoulder. “How about you? What are you doing here?”

“I’m accompanying this guys..” I said as I gestured my hand to Zelo and Jongup’s direction. “They’re buying things for their school festival activity.” I explained.

“Ohhh~ Hi Jongup!” she greeted to Jongup since she knows Jongup already. “..and?”

“Zelo” I said.

“Hi Zelo” she greeted to Zelo.

“Hello Tanya-noona” the two boys greeted together.

“Oh…” Tanya said as she looked at the watch on her wrist. “I’m so sorry… I would like to talk to you three more but I really need to go.” She said apologetically.

“That’s too bad I really would like you to meet someone” I said.

“Special?” she teased.

“Very.” I replied.

 

Youngjae’s POV

I slowly opened the door of the cubicle but stopped when I heard a female voice talking. I took a peak from the little open slit of the door and saw that it was Tanya our school’s fashion queen. Gosh! She can’t see me like this.

“As expected from our school’s Fashion Queen.” I heard Daehyun said as I eavesdrop.

“Don’t say that…” she said as she playfully punched Dae on his shoulder. “How about you? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m accompanying this guys..” Dae said as he gestured his hand to Zelo and Jongup’s direction. “They’re buying things for their school festival activity.” he explained. 

“Ohhh~ Hi Jongup!” she greeted to Jongup. And I didn’t able to her what they’re talking because I decided to close the door, hurt that Dae didn’t mention my existence.

A few minutes of sulking in the cubicle I heard Zelo whined.

“Hyung~ hurry!” he shouted as he knocked the door. Stop sulking! I demanded myself. I decided to open the door again and slowly walked out of the cubicle.

“Wow! You’re so cute!” the three of them commented in unison.

“Satisfied now?” I said annoyingly.

“Very.” Dae said, he was about to go near me but immediately stop when I started talking.

“Great! Now I’m changing back.” I said, and as a form of finalization I didn’t wait for their response. I immediately get back to the cubicle and change my clothes.

When I came out, I can sense that they’re already know that I’m pissed off.

“Now what?” I said annoyingly. “Done making fun of me?" I added.

“Hyung I--” Zelo was about to say something but I cut him off.

“Better choose your outfit now. And NO, I’m not gonna be your test agent again.” I said.

“Jae, are you ok?” Dae asked worriedly.

“Oh.. Yes I’m fine.” I said sarcastically. “I’m very fine.” I added. My face and tone of voice contradicted the words I said.

“Jae--”

“Choose now!” I demanded looking at Zelo, cutting Dae off.

“I-I think … the first choice is already good … we’re buying this outfit.. another one for me and 4  male outfts for Jongup and our group mates.” Zelo said.

“Good!” I said. “Jongup you are the one holding the money from your group right?” I asked.

“Y-yeah” Jongup answered fearfully.

“Zelo… give those items to Jongup… let him pay for it… We’re leaving.” I demanded.

“Where leaving Jongup here alone?” Zelo asked worriedly

“He’s not alone… Daehyun is with him.” I replied.

“You’re leaving without me?” Dae asked. “But I thought--”

“Zelo… Let’s go…” I demanded. Zelo knows me very well… So he followed what I said and left the mall with me.

 

Daehyun’s POV

“What actually happened to Youngjae-hyung?” Jongup asked confusedly.

“I don’t know.” I replied. Me too is confused of Jae’s sudden change of behavior.