I'll Stay by Your Side

Shining Light

She went to my house early in the morning. With a white T-shirt, long skinny jeans, sneakers, and a bag on her right shoulder. So casual, unlike Hae Rin.

Wait, what am I thinking about? They are two different person. Even though they're twins, still..., they're different. I can't compare both of them.

She took me to a coffee shop, not so far from my house so we just walked. She entered the coffee shop, and I followed her from behind.

"Welcome, for how many person?" The waitress asked.

"Ah, two." She said.

"This is the menu, do you want to order now?" The waitress gave us the menu.

"I want a hot chocolate please." She ordered then looked at me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What's your order?" She whispered.

"Ah..., an americano latte." I said spontaneously.

"Okay, a hot chocolate and an americano latte. Please wait." The waitress smiled at us and took the menu back.

Gosh, I didn't even see the menu.

***

As soon as my hot chocolate arrived in front of me, I took a sip then stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked.

"I want to ask the waitress. Do you see that girl? I think she knows something about Hae Rin." I said as I pointed my finger to a girl.

"I'm going too." He stood up and followed me again.

"But how do you know she knows something about Hae Rin?"

"Well..., I've ever followed Hae Rin to several coffee shops. And I think I've seen that girl." I said to him.

That girl was talking to a guy, maybe a customer. She didn't see me so I called her.

"Excuse me," I called her.

"Oh yes may I help- Oh gosh, are you Shin Hae Rin?!" The waitress looked shock.

"Ah, no. I'm Shin Hae Ri, her sister. Actually I'm her twins." I said as I extended my hands to have a handshake.

"I'm Lee Min Ah, one of the waitress in here. I'm also one of your sister's friends. What brings you to here?"

"I want to talk about my sister with you. I think you know something."

"Ah, do you think so? But I'm a little bit busy now. I took the night shift today. Do you want to wait or...?" She said as she looked at me and Key.

"Do you want to wait or...?" I asked Key who didn't even say a word to her.

"I'll wait."

"If you have something to do, just leave it to me. I'm okay, honestly. I don't want to be a burden to you." I said softly.

"No, I will never leave you." He said. "I mean, I will never leave you until I found her." He corrected.

I don't know why, but there's a bunch of happiness inside of me when he said that.

***

We waited for hours until there were no customers in here. That Lee Min Ah girl was very busy. I could hear her sighed after the very last customer left. She also let the other waitress and waiters went home too. After that, she approached our table.

"Sorry to make you guys waited for a long long time. It's kinda boring, right? Well, that was my job." She said to us.

"Well, I'm here to know something about my sister." Hae Ri said to her.

"Before you ask that, let me show you something first." That Lee Min Ah girl took a key from her uniform, then walked to a door beside the kitchen.

"I'm not the owner of this coffee shop, but I think I have almost all of the keys of this shop. Well, not only keys, but also secrets. I keep them all."

When the door opened, she the lights. There were so many photos inside that room.

"They are all of the staffs that has ever worked or still working in this coffee shop." That girl said.

"And this," she pointed at one of those big framed photos. "Is Shin Hae Rin, your sister."

I looked at that super big photo of her. She smiled widely and there was a nametag on her T-Shirt. I've never imagined that a quite glamorous girl like her could be a waitress like that.

"Even though she just works about 3 hours per day, she's still one of my best friends."

"What? 3 hours? How could it be?! She goes out everyday at 7 AM, and come back home at 9 PM. Does she really work only for 3 hours?!" Hae Ri asked in disbelief.

"Well, that could be. She told me that she had another jobs. Maybe she worked part time in there too?"

"Ah, right. She ever told me about that too. But I don't know her another jobs. Perhaps do you...know it?"

"Well..., I know she worked on a coffee shop around Gangnam. And I think around Myeongdong too."

"Do you ever see a guy, not a customer, was looking for her?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not sure. Because she just worked for 3 hours in here, so I assume there won't be much people looking for her, beside the customers. Don't you think she was too busy to have a guest?"

Yeah, that's right. She was too busy...

"At the first time I saw you, I couldn't tell if it's Hae Rin, or another person. Because you guys look alike." She said as she smiled at Hae Ri. "And after I knew that you are her twins, I feel a little bit relieve..., but also curious. Because she was one of my best friends, so I often talked with her. She talked to me like a desperate girl, like a person who wanted to kill herself. That's why I'm afraid when I heard she quit all of her jobs. I thought she really killed herself. But that's impossible, right? After knowing that she has a sister like you, I think it's impossible. I know she won't kill herself because she knew there's someone who still loves her. But I'm also curious, because she has never talked about you to me. That's why I'm a little bit shocked when you came to the shop."

"Ah, that's not important for me. I'm here just to find out more about her. Because yesterday, she was missing. And...actually I'm afraid too." Hae Ri said.

"Before she quit from this job, there was a girl came to our shop and asked for a job. And she got it. Now, she's the new waitress, she's Lee Min Young. I heard before Hae Rin quit, she ever fought with that girl. But I don't think you should mind this problem. I think it's just a misunderstood." That girl explained to us.

"Well, is there anything else you want to know?" She asked again.

"Ah, nothing. I think we should take a rest too. Thank you for all of your informations, Min Ah-ssi." Hae Ri said as she took me to go out from this shop.

I've spent hours just to know a little information. What a good day.


A/N : This is Key's POV :)