The Last

Shining Light

So I'm thinking about the real epilogue for this fanfiction hehe.

I hope you'll enjoy because this is the really last chapter~ Please give your comment, and subscribe if you like<3 thank you

P.S. Don't worry, this is really short~


 

When I was about to lock the door, suddenly Key grabbed my hand and took me to his car.

What. What is this. I have to go to the bakery now. What joke is this?!

 

"Key, come on. I have to go to the bakery."

"No. You gonna have fun with me today." He said as he fastened his seat belt.

"What? Are you kidnapping me?!"

"Yeah. Maybe."

 

He took me to Dongdaemun again. "Are you crazy?!" I shouted at him when we were about to get out from his car.

"Don't you remember that today is our anniversary? 3 months!"

Oh, great. I forgot.

"But you don't have to do this. We could have a date at night, right? Besides, you're not wearing any mask or hat or eye glasses that make the people are looking at you right now."

"No, I don't have time to night. I have to practice all night long. This is our last chance, Hae Ri."

I sighed. "Fine."

 

We ate together at the same restaurant where he told me his feelings. It didn't take to long for us to finsih our dish. Then after that, Key took something from his bag and put it on my head. I just realized it was a wig. A boy's hair style. He wore a wig too, but his is girls' hair style.

 

"Do you remember that our first selca was when we were cross dressed? I want to take our second selca." Then I laughed.

"Do you want to change your gender with me?!" He laughed too. I couldn't understand why we have to take our selca this weird, but for me it's interesting, though. We are a really unique couple.

 

"1, 2, 3!" When he captured it, both of us bursted into laughter.

"This is one of those reasons why I chose you instead of your twin. You will do anything for me to make me laugh. Am I right?"

"YA! DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT. We're different, of course. But at least she has found someone who's better than you."

"Yeah, you may say like that. I won't make you regret either, for having me as your boyfriend." He laughed to himself.

"Whatever."

 

Silence.

 

"Hey, Hae Ri..." He called me. "Do you remember when we had a Truth Or Dare game with Jonghyun and Minho? I know it happened a long time ago, but do you still remember it?"

I nodded my head. "Why?"

"Do you still remember what I chose when it was my turn?"

I pretend to don't know.

"I chose dare."

"Oh." I said. "So what?"

"But I didn't do that mission."

"What mission?"

"Jonghyun told me to kiss you."

I think my cheeks are red as cherry right now.

"Oh...," I murmured to myself.

"Then because of an urgent call, I couldn't do the mission. Hae Rin called me at that time."

"Hmmm."

"Then Jonghyun text me a message, he asked "If Hae Rin didn't call you earlier, where did you want to kiss her? " But I didn't text him back."

"So? What are you talking about?" I think I'm a little bit impatient.

"I'm talking about-No. I want to ask your permission to do that mission." He sighed. "Hae Rin-ah..., may I kiss you?"

I didn't answer it, but I grabbed his neck and immediately kissed him.

And it felt like there was so much butterflies in my stomach. I can't describe clearly what I felt.

This is not something what I felt like when we were on the bus, this is something new. Because we kissed for the passion, not for the accident.

And I know he felt the same thing too when he grabbed my waist closer to him.


P.S. Don't forget to read CHOI MINHO'S STORY: THE EDGE OF US

THANK YOU<3