From Past To The Future

Shining Light

D-4

I have to admit that I'm not really close with Minho as close as I'm with Jonghyun.

But today, he asked me to accompany him to that entertainment. SM Entertainment.

He didn't ask Jonghyun, but he asked me first. I wonder why.

"I'm not really sure. I asked Jinki yesterday and he said he wants to join. But what about Taemin? Ah, that boy must be followed his hyung, right?"

"Wait. Where did you get Jinki's number?"

"From Jonghyun. Why?" He asked me as he drove his car.

"Ah. You're right. Jonghyun..."

"Key, I'm curious. What did you talk about with Hae Rin on that day? You seemed so panic."

"Me? Is this the reason why you called me instead Jonghyun? Do you want to know this thing?" I asked him, and he nodded his head. "She told me that it was our farewell. And eum... She told me the reason why that guy is still in Korea. I mean... You know that his father was sick, right?"

Then he nodded his head again.

"I wondered why he was still in Korea when his father was sick. Then on that day, Hae Rin told me. She told me that he was waiting for her sister to go with them."

"Sister? But on-"

"Yeah. You couldn't found that he had a sister on his profile. And you can't find it anywhere. Because I just knew that his sister has already erased her name from the family."

"WHAT?!" Minho shouted and he almost stopped his car.

"CHOI MINHO PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THIS. I NEED TO STAY ALIVE, YOU KNOW. PLASE DRIVE CAREFULLY." I shouted back at him.

"Wait, sorry. Sorry. I almost lost control." He said and he took a deep breath. "I'm confused. But please tell me more."

"And well..., his father said he wanted to meet her before he died. So that's why Lee Minho asked his sister to go with them. But I think his sister didn't want to go and she rejected at the first place. So that guy persuaded her until he made her fired from her job. How cruel."

"So... It was all because his sister?"

"Yeah." And I didn't want to tell him about that password, his mom, or my mom.

I cut Hae Rin's story.

"Minho-ya..., what about your dad and your hyung?"

I heard he sighed.

"My dad... He'll never come back home. That crazy drunken man will never remember me. Or even my mom." He said sadly. "And I won't like it either if he suddenly appeared in front of me. I don't want to meet him."

"And your hyung...?"

"There's no difference between him and that drunken man. I bet he must be flirting with another girls."

And suddenly I remember about Jinki.

Jonghyun told me about his past, and Hae Rin told me too.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy, so that's why I'm shocked when I heard the fact that he liked to flirt with girls.

"If you join this company, it means you'll have little time to meet her, right?"

"Yeah. But I see this offer as a better job. You know, the income is... No joke."

"Yeah, I saw it on the paper you brought." I said and he just nodded.

I remember when Minho told me that his dad ran away from home because of crisis economy. Then several days later, his hyung left home too because he was so frustrated to live in a very, very unpretentious way. Before the crisis economy, Minho's dad owned a hotel. But of course it has bankrupt already. And from that time, Minho helped his mom to work. He became a teacher since a year ago.

Only Minho who stayed beside his mom when the other family members left her.

"And what about the twin?" I smiled. In these past few days, I almost forgot that they're twin.

"If I were Hae Rin or Hae Ri, I must be sad when I couldn't meet my twin. I wonder if both of them text each other everyday."

"Right. Did Hae Ri know that her sister will go to California? For good?"

"I don't think she knew. I've never told her." I said. "Minho..., actually I really want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you like that girl?"

"Who?" He asked. I just quiet.

"Shin Hae Ri?" He asked again. I still quiet. "If you meant that girl, then I have to say that I don't know."

"Why?"

"Because I don't think she likes me. But she's cute, pretty, and I think she's my ideal type."

"I think she's quite comfortable with you." I said.

"She's comfortable around me, but it doesn't mean that she likes me. She just considered me as her friend. Once again, as her friend." He told me. "Come on, we've arrived."

He came out from his car and I followed him.

"Hey, I want to ask you a question..." I said to him as I grabbed his hand.

"What?"

"It suddenly popped into my mind but.... How did they know you? How could they found you?"

"On the day when you visited Jinki, I met a strange person at a coffee shop. The he looked at me intensively, and gave me that paper. He said because I'm handsome, he wanted me to take his offer. To be a model or an actor in his company." He said. "I think it's a good opportunity, right? And if I could just debut within a month, I think it would be greater."

"Heol. Are you sure they wanted to make you shine like that? I think you have to pass the training session first."

"I mean it would be very great to not feel the training session. But if I have to, then why not? It's a training, anyway. It won't be too hard."

"Let's see." I said to him.

He approached a pretty girl who was sitting behind a desk.

"May I help you?" That girl asked.

"I want to meet... Lee Soo Man."

"Are you Choi Minho?" That girl asked.

Minho shocked, but he nodded his head.

"Lee Soo Man sajangnim has waited for you in his room. At the second floor." That girl smiled and I saw Minho smiled back.

"Okay, thank you."

Then we took an elevator.

"Hey, do you know where's the room?" I asked him.

"She said at the second floor."

"But how could you know if it's his room or not?!"

"Just see," Minho said and at that time, we arrived at the second floor.

I saw one big room right in front of my face.

And I'm sure Minho must thought that I'm stupid.

"Hey, have you ever been to this company?" I asked him.

"No."

"Then why did you know his-"

"No, Key. I didn't know his room. I asked the receptionist earlier, you saw that. You have to learn to listen to others and trust them. If she said something that isn't clear, I could just ask another people at the second floor. The most important thing is I've trusted her words."

Talkative Minho is really talkative.

I immediately knocked the door, and pushed Minho to enter that room after I heard a voice from inside.

I saw a man, around 50 years old, was standing in front of me as he gave us the most friendly smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I and Minho said in unison.

"My name is Choi Minho," Minho introduced himself. "And this my friend, Key." I bowed to that man.

"I'm Lee Soo Man. Nice to meet 2 young and handsome boys like both of you." He let us sit in front of him.

"So what's your decision?" He asked Minho, but then he looked at me.

"I'll take your offer," Minho said. "But I want to bring my friends too."

"Sure, you can." That guy, Lee Soo Man, said. "Is Key one of them?" He asked.

"Yeah." Minho answered.

"Okay, who else?"

"Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, and Lee Taemin." Minho said as he gave few papers to Lee Soo Man.

"They're quite young too...," he murmured to himself. "Especially him, Lee Taemin." He pointed out as one paper that has Taemin's picture on it.

"I printed out their identities, hobbies, and photos." Minho said.

"Very good. One, two, three, four..., and five." He counted us.

"The five of you could formed a boy band. Hmm... But I can't tell you about the further information right now. I'll call you later and I hope the five of you will come together." He said and smiled. "But I want to say..., welcome to the SM Entertainment."


Okay so I made this fanfiction, didn't base on the reality. Especially when it comes to training part or something about SM Ent and the rules, I write it based on my imagination and that's all fiction so the plot will match to the story. So don't be confused if you see on the next chapter (I don't remember what chapter to be exact), SHINee didnt through a trainee session(?)

Hope you understand~~