On The Other Side

Shining Light

When Key, Hae Ri, Jonghyun, Minho, and Jinki tried to open the door, there was a man standing behind a window.

That man was smiling, he saw everything from his house.

He walked slowly to a room. When he opened the door, he could only see the darkness.

He reached out the light, and turned it on. Then he could see a girl sat on the floor, trembling. That girl bent over her body.

"Why? Do you want to tell me something, dear?" He asked to that girl.

That girl's mouth wasn't taped. She still can speak without struggle. But somehow, she's afraid to open .

"If you don't want to tell me something, so let me tell you. I think your friends are in front of my house." He said as he gave her an evil smile.

He's an evil, he's the devil, he's a satan. He's a lucifer.

That girl looked at him right on his eyes. Her cold gaze mixed with worries, afraid, and confuses.

"But what to do? You don't have any window inside this room." That guy said again. "You can't see them."

He touched her cold hands, then he touched her cheeks and forced her to smile as he gave her a smile.

"Don't worry, I won't let them come in too. I've protected my house with a password." He said.

"No one knows my password beside you. Only you. Just you. Because I want both of us to live together, like this." He said as he held her hands.

"Don't you feel it? I love you so much. Too much. Can't you feel it? What should I do to protect you, honey?" He whispered right beside her ear.

"You...," that girl said softly, but her voice was trembling like her body. "You're a jerk. A JERK!!!" She shouted at him.

"What?" That guy asked, gave her a slight laugh. "Me? A jerk? Please note this, dear. I'm the one who saved your life. Or maybe her life too."

"You're an evil... Yeah, you're an evil."

"Evil? Are you kidding me?"

"People like you don't and won't deserve to Rest In Peace on the Heaven. You, your father, your mother..."

Then that guy slapped her.

"You can tell anything about me, you can judge me, you can make me feel down by myself. But don't you ever speak about my family. To others, or even in front of me. Don't ever." Then he go out from that room, let her stay alone like that. In a dark place, without a window, alone.

He came to see what happened from the window. He just smiled, looking at them desperately solve his house's password.

"You won't solve this one. Even if you're smart, you can't solve this." He murmured to himself.

But then when he saw a guy, Key, pressed another 6 digits number, he shocked. He shocked because there was an alarm inside his house that told him, the password is correct.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY PASSWORD?" He shocked. He shouted in frustration, then he decided to make a plan.

First, he has to go back to that room. Her room.


I'm sorry bc I know this is too short and kinda boring. Sorry