chapter 9

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Eoh, Inho-ah, you can lay on your stomach already??” Junhyung said. Inho smile widely.

“Kyaaa~~ Your appa must be happy to see this,” Junhyung said and smiled. He’s changing Insu diapers at the time when the bell rang, telling him that Dujun is home.

“Inho-ah!!!! Appa missed you!!” Dujun said and hold Inho. He fluttered his hands.

“You’re home,” Junhyung said and smiled. He put Insu on a baby carrier.

“Yup. I missed the boys so much,” Dujun said and showered Inho with kissed. The little boy squeaked.

“Insu missed appa too,” Junhyung said in his baby voice. Dujun chuckled. He exchanged Inho with Insu.

“Appa miss you too Insu-ah. Don’t be sad okay? I love you guys equally~” Dujun said and showered Insu with bunch of kisses.

“Wanna eat first or shower first?” Junhyung asked.

“Shower first. You cook?” Dujun asked. Junhyung nodded.

“How??” Dujun asked again.

“When the boys sleep, I cook as fast as I can. You know I cant do anything when the boys are awake,” Junhyung said. Dujun grinned.

“You improved a lot. You even know how to manage your time well,” Dujun acknowledge.

“Well, I have too,” Junhyung said and smiled.

“Junnie, come here,” Dujun said. Junhyung look at Dujun with questioned eyes but still obey.

“Why??” Junhyung asked.

“I miss you, baby,” Dujun said and kissed Junhung forehead lovingly. Junhyung hearts nearly explode with happiness. He smiled.

“I miss you too,” he replied shyly. Dujun chuckled.

“Cute~~” Dujun said and pinched Junhyung cheeks.

“YAhhh~~ That’s hurt okay,” Junhyung said and pouted.

“Awwww~~ That pout even more cute,” Dujun said, teasing.

“Yaahhh~~” Junhyung whined. His cheeks already colored with red.

“Insu-ah, umma is cute, right??” Dujun said to Insu. Insu laughed as he is understand what his appa said.

“Give Insu to me and go shower,” Junhyung said and took Insu from Dujun. Dujun laugh all the way to the bathroom.

 

 

“Kyaaaa~~ Your cooking has improved a lot!!” Dujun said with a grinned.

“So you mean my past cooking is not delicious??” Junhyung retorted.

“Aniii~~~ I didn’t mean it like that. it’s just it has become more delicious,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Whatever,” Junhyung said and finished his meal.

“I’ll wash the dishes,” Dujun offered. Junhyung looked at Dujun.

“Why?” Dujun asked.

“Are you sure? Are you okay with it??” Junhyung asked.

“It’s fine with me. At least, I got something to help you with,” Dujun said and smile sincerely. Junhyung nodded. After finished his meal, Dujun took the platter and started to wash it. Junhyung is at living room, playing with his sons.

“Eoh, are you done?” Junhyung asked when Dujun walked to the living room.

“Yes I am. What are my boys doing, huh?” Dujun said and sat beside Junhyung. He watched the twins played by themselves.

“They’ve grown a lot,” Dujun said.

“Yes they are. And become heavy too,” Junhyung said and chuckled.

“It must hard for you right to take care them without any help,” Dujun said.

“At first, yes but with everyday practice and experience, I’m used to it. I just hope that they’ll never fall sick,” Junhyung added. Dujun chuckled.

“That’s impossible. They will fall sick someday,” Dujun said.

“I know but please not now. I still have a lot to settle,” Junhyung said and sighed.

“Eoh?? What’s with the sighed??” Dujun asked and look at Junhyung.

“They haven’t been registered yet,” Junhyung said. Dujun know the fact. The twins still haven’t been registered. He tried his best to find a free day to do so.

“We can do that on my off day,” Dujun said.

“I know but there’s other thing that bother me,” Junhyung said.

“What is it? Just tell me. You can count on me, you know that right?” Dujun said and grabbed Junhyung hands.

“What should I put their surname?” Junhyung said. Dujun was taken aback. He think for a while and nodded, realizing there’s logic behind Junhyung concern.

“You can put your surname,” Dujun said.

“I know but I don’t want that people know,” Junhyung said. Dujun was really curious but he didn’t have the gut to ask Junhyung. Plus, this is not the best time, though.

“Then, let’s just use my surname,” Dujun said. Junhyung look at him.

“Are you serious? They’re not even your blood and flesh. They’re someone else,” Junhyung said.

“But they’re my sons,” Dujun stated.

“Are you really sure about that? what will your parents say later? I don’t want to be a burden,” Junhyung said. tears are threatening to fall down.

“Junnie, listen to me. You’re not a burden. You’re the best thing that happen to me. About my parents, you don’t have to worry about it. I know how to settle that,” Dujun said and cupped Junhyung faced. Junhyung finally burst into tears.

“Shhh… Don’t cry, I’m always stand by your side,” Dujun said and embrace Junhyung.

“Thank… You…” Junhyung said between his sobs.

“Its  okay, its okay. Shh… Stop crying please? It hurts me,” Dujun said while Junhyung hair lovingly. Junhyung sniffed.

“See, you have clown nose right now,” Dujun teased.

“Yahhh~~” Junhyung slapped Dujun hands lightly.

“Awww… That’s so girly for a joker like you,” he teased again. Junhyung glared but Dujun only laughed. In the end, Junhyung also laugh with his life partner, Yoon Doojoon.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^_^