chapter 13

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Its already midnight when Dujun finished his surgery. He cant stop thinking about his Junhyung. Even in the OR, he keep thinking about Junhyung. Luckily he still can focus on the procedure though.

“Aisshhh… where are you Jun? Why you didn’t pick the phone?” he muttered and keep dialing Junhyung cell phone but still, negative. He went down to the basement.

“Eoh?? Our car still here. that’s mean he’s around?? But where??” Dujun asked himself. Finally, he decided to go back to his office.

“Ehh?? There’s light? Someone is here? Kiwoon and Hyunseob already ended their shift though,”

He open the door and a sight of Inho and Insu playing together in the mattress make him gasp in shock.

“Inho-ah, Insu-ah~ Why are you guys still awake??” Dujun asked and picked both of them in his arms. The boys squeaked.

“Aiggooo~ You guys should be sleeping right now,” Dujun said and nuzzled his nose to his boys. He walked close to the couch and saw sleeping Junhyung there. A smile crept on his lips.

“Mummy is cute, isn’t he?” Dujun said and chuckled. The boys wiggled themselves so that they can go to their mom. Inho and Insu already crawling and even can stand by their own. It’s just they didn’t start to walk yet.

“Ma~~ Ma~~ Ma~~ Ma~~ Ma~~” Inho patted Junhyung. Insu joined too.

“Ma~ Ma~ Ma~ Pa~ Pa~ Pa~ Pa~,” Insu chanted. Dujun smiled. These boys surely grown fast. Finally, Junhyung stirred in his sleep and woke up.

“Eoh?? What are you guys doing here? Didn’t you guys sleeping just now?” Junhyung asked the boys who are now giggling.

“Eh? Since when you are here?” he asked Dujun and yawned.

“Just a few minutes ago. I thought you already went home,” Dujun stated. With half closed eyes, Junhyung walk to sit beside Dujun, head leaned on Dujun shoulder. The boys also crawled, follow him.

“I’m thinking of having dinner together but your surgery going for long, so I fell asleep. Sorry,” Junhyung uttered. Dujun can help but to smile.

“Aiigooo~~ How can you be so cute even when you’re sleepy huh?” Dujun said and pinched Junhyung cheeks. Junhyung groaned.

“Poor my cheeks,” Junhyung whined. Inho and Insu started crying because the boys want to sleep.

“What a perfect timing, you both,” Junhyung said and lifted both of them.

“Inho-ah, come with me,” Dujun said and take Inho from Junhyung. The little boy obeyed because he is his father anyway. After a few moments of coaxing and singing lullaby, finally both of them are sound asleep.

“Finally,” Junhyung said and let out a sigh.

“Tired?” Dujun asked. Junhyung only hummed.

“Here,” Dujun said and bring Junhyung head on his lap.

“I thought you’re mad with me,” Dujun said while Junhyung hair.

“Eh? Why??”

“Because of today incident,” Dujun added. Junhyung giggled.

“I’m just kidding. I’m not mad at you at all. I just want to tease you,” Junhyung admitted.

“Naughty boy,” Dujun said, chuckled.

“Well, your wife anyway,” Junhyung replied.

“I still can’t believe it,” Dujun said.

“That we are official?” Junhyung added. Dujun nodded.

“Thanks to appa. He is the one who want us to get married. Even Woonie didn’t know yet,” Junhyung said and chuckled.

“Yeahh~~ Thank God that he didn’t object my idea to get married with you,” Dujun said.

“Dujunie~~ Thanks,” Junhyung said and lock his gaze with Dujun.

“No need to thank me. We’re fated to be together,” Dujun said and peck Junhyung lips. Junhyung smiled.

“Doo~~”

“Hmmm??”

“Sing me a lullaby???” Junhyung asked with his aegyo and Dujun cant resist it!

“Aiiiggooo~~ This big baby also want a lullaby?” Dujun said and ruffled Junhyung hair. The latter only grinned.

“Now I have 3 babies to take care of,” Dujun said and giggled. He started to sing a song while caressing Junhyung face until the latter fall asleep.

“Thanks for stepping into my life, Junhyung-ah. I love you for eternity,” Dujun said and placed a long and loving kiss on Junhyung forehead before he went for a routine patient visit.

 

====================================================================================================================

Updated!!!! Kekekekeke... after the long hiatus.... im so sorry readers.... im so so so so so so so so so busy being a student and i have a bunch of assignments need to be done... OTL

and now i have to prepare for my finals...

i'll be active in writing (maybe) on 18th or 19th October...

 

please leave a comment... im reading all your comment even tho im not replying... *evil smile

30th September 2014, 0146