chapter 14

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha... finally, i'm back!!!!!

i'm really sorry for the super duper late update.. OTL OTL OTL OTL

I am kind of lost track in this story and i'm busy with study.. Up to you guys whether want to believe or not.. huhuhu

btw, enjoy this update!!!

and also, for those who celebrating Xmas, Merry Xmas!!!! (even tho i'm not celebrating it.. xD)

sorry for any grammatical error!! and also, feel free to drop a loooooootttttt of comments.. hehehe.. ^_^

 

====================================================================================================================

 

“Appa!!! I miss you~~~” Dongwoon said and gave his father big bear hug.

“Yahhh~~~~ I’m still young to die, you little punk,” Mr. Yoon said and hit the latter head. Dongwoon only grinned.

“Hello appa. I miss you too,” Kikwang also gave Mr. Yoon a hug.

“Where’s umma, appa?” Dongwoon asked while his eyes wonder around.

“Umma? She’s out with your hyung wife. She’ll be back soon I think,” Mr. Yoon said and shrugged.

“Appa, did I have another hyung other than Dujunie hyung?” Dongwoon asked. Mr. Yoon blink at his son remarks.

“Omo~~ Woonie!!! Kiki!!!! Why you guys didn’t tell me you guys will come, huh?” Mrs. Yoon sudden voice make all their eyes turns around.

“Junnie hyung??!!!!”

 

“What??!!! Junnie hyung is Dujunie wife???!!!! Why I don’t know anything about it??” protested Dongwoon.

“Hyung didn’t tell you?” Mr. Yoon asked and eyed Junhyung who busied himself with Inho and Insu.

“Nope. He didn’t tell me a words. Aishhhh~~ This evil hyung~~ Why he keep everything in secret?? Even to his dongsaeng??” Dongwoon sighed.

“Speaking of the devil, here you are, Yoon Doojoon,” Mr. Yoon said. All eyes are on Dujun right now.

“What? Why you guys look at me like that? Am I doing something wrong??” Dujun asked, confused.

“Yahhh, pabo! Why don’t you tell your dongsaeng that you are married to Junhyung, huh?” Mrs. Yoon smacked his oldest son head.

“Ouchhh~~ Umma~~~ It’s hurt~~” Dujun whined. Junhyung giggled.

“Serves your right,” Mrs. Yoon said and proceed to sit between her two son-in-laws.

“It’s not that I don’t want to tell him. We are planning to tell everybody during Inho and Insu 1st birthday party,” Dujun said and sat beside Junhyung. He took Inho and tickle the little boy.

“But still you have to tell me hyung. I’m your dongsaeng,” Dongwoon said, sulking. Dujun smiled warmly at his little brother.

“Woonie, come here,” Dujun said and gestured Dongwoon to come to him. Like an obedient boy, Dongwoon complied.

“Aiiggoooo~~~ My little brother will be forever little brother even though he will be a father later,” Dujun said and pinched Dongwoon cheek. Junhyung smiled at the lovely brotherhood that Dujun and Dongwoon have. A small tears escapes his eyes.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Kikwang asked, concerned. Junhyung quickly wiped his tears.

“I’m okay Kiki-ah. Its just I’m touched to see both of them,” Junhyung said and diverted his eyes to the said brothers who are now running around the dining table. Mr. and Mrs. Yoon already leave the scene with their precious grandsons.

“Don’t you have any sibling hyung?” Kikwang blurted out. Junhyung smiled bitterly.

“I used to have but now they all gone,” Junhyung said. Kikwang feel guilty.

“I’m sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to dig out your past. I’m really sorry hyung,” Kikwang said, started to panic. Junhyung finally gave him a happy smile.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault for being curious. How’s baby by the way?” Junhyung said and eyed Kikwang stomach. He’s in his 5th month of pregnancy.

“He’s being nice all day except he always disturb my sleep,” Kikwang said and pouted slightly. Junhyung chuckled.

“Well, I guess that’s normal,” Junhyung said.

“Having fun talking, baby?” Dujun said and peck Junhyung cheeks. Of course the latter blushed. He still don’t get used with PDA yet.

“Who’s your baby?” Junhyung asked and slapped his husband arms. Junhyung being all shy like a teenage girl make Dongwoon and Kikwang chuckled.

“You know what Junnie hyung, you are definitely cute,” Dongwoon said and winked.

“Yahhh~~~” Junhyung whined. Dujun already laugh like an old ahjussi while Kikwang hold himself from laughing too much. In the end, Junhyung end up pouting but in a cute way of course.

 

====================================================================================================================

29th December 2014, 2351