chapter 20

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“The sunset is beautiful,” utter Junhyung. Both of Dujun and him are basking themselves in the incredibly beautiful sunset in Maldives.

“I know. That’s why a lot couple come here for their honeymoon,” replied Dujun. He’s back hugging Junhyung, watching the sunset in their floating chalet unit.

“And we are one of them,” smiled Junhyung. He’s getting used with their proximity. He still has trauma from the past he’s trying to replace the trauma with Dujun presence and touch.

“Yeah, yeah. I know you want to say I’m helplessly romanticist don’t you?” pouted Dujun. He rests his head on Junhyung shoulder.

“Well, sometimes yes. But this trip was not. I’m really enjoy it, seriously. Thanks Doo,” utter Junhyung. He crooks his head to peck Dujun on the cheeks.

“You are cute freak you know that Junnie? That’s why I totally a fool for you,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung chuckles.

“I’m really happy to meet you,”

“And I’m more than glad to have you and the kids,”

“And now I’m really seeing you as my savior,” spoke Junhyung.

“Let’s say we are saving each other life,”

“Yeah, yeah. As you wish Mr. Almighty Yoon Doojoon,” replied Junhyung, teasing his husbands.

“We are going back tomorrow,” utter Dujun.

“I know and it’s really saddening. I want to stay longer,” pouted Junhyung.

“Wanna go somewhere else after this? What if we go to London? Or maybe you want to go to Paris?” asked Dujun. Their 3 days 2 night in Maldives really short for them.

“Let’s just go back to Korea and have time for ourselves? Without the twins,” smiled Junhyung cheekily.

“Ohhhh~ You meant you want us, together, without any intruder include our precious twins?” Dujun wiggled his eyebrows.

“Well, you can say so,” shrugged Junhyung.

“Naughty little imp,” Dujun peck Junhyung lips.

“That’s why I’m The Joker,” grinned Junhyung.

“Well, let’s see who’s the real Joker tonight, shall we?” smirked Dujun.

“Yahh~ ert~~” Junhyung hits Dujun chest softly. He soon burry his face onto Dujun chest.

“Doo~~” calls Junhyung softly. He has made his mind. He’s going to give Dujun what he deserves.

“Yes baby?”

“Do you want a baby?” blurted Junhyung.

“Huh? Baby? But we already have two,” replied Dujun, oblivious of Junhyung hidden hint.

“That’s my baby,” pouted Junhyung.

“But they are mine too! They are Yoon,” state Dujun as a matter of fact. Junhyung sighed and looks up.

“Yahh~ Are you really idiot or just being oblivious?” said Junhyung, frustrated.

“Heyy~ I’m not an idiot! I’m a great doctor!” grinned Dujun. Junhyung really want to smack Dujun head real hard.

“Aishh~ Don’t wanna talk to you anymore,” said Junhyung and went inside their chalet. Dujun was dumbfounded. He’s not at a fault, right? But still he follows Junhyung inside and catch a glimpse of the latter sitting on the bed, hand crossed.

“Sweety, what’s wrong?” asked Dujun. He knows Junhyung is sulking but he doesn’t know what the reason behind it.

“Nothing wrong,” replied Junhyung.

“You are hiding something from me,” said Dujun.

“I’m not hiding anything from you,”

“Then, why you are sulking like this??” asked Dujun.

“Because I’m frustrated with you. How can you can’t understand any of the hints I’m giving to you?” sighed Junhyung.

“Eoh? What hint?”

“See~ You still don’t get it. Let me ask you one more time. Do you want a baby? I mean our baby. A baby that carries our genetics and share our characteristics?” voiced Junhyung. He swear, if Dujun still doesn’t get it yet, he’ll use hard way. Sometimes Dujun are just too dense to understand all the hint.

“I do want but that’s mean you and me need to engage intimately,” Dujun replied, metaphorically.

“That’s it. I’m going to change my mind. I’m not going to have with you,” huffed Junhyung and want to get up but Yoon Doojoon is a person with incredible reflex. He manage to hold Junhyung wrist.

“Where are you thinking you are going?” said Dujun, smirking a little.

“I’m going for a walk. I don’t know what I’ve done in previous life that I’m destined to have dense husband like you,” sulked Junhyung.

“You are not going anywhere, tonight,” smirked Dujun and with little force, Junhyung was pulled towards him and perfectly land on his build figure.

“Yahhh~~” blushed Junhyung when his face was so close to Dujun’s.

“Who said I’m dumb huh?” asked Dujun. His hands caresses Junhyung face.

“Because you are acting like one,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“I might be dense just now but I’m not anymore,” smirked Dujun.

“Proofs?” challenge Junhyung. He knows Dujun perfectly grasp his hints before.

While Junhyung still plotting how he would tease his husband, he felt a soft lips on his and he immediately response to that kiss. Their kiss was slow yet passionate. They are in need for each other. Their body are thirst for each other touch. Their mind have gone haywire. Junhyung doesn’t realize when Dujun flip him over but now he was hovered by Dujun. They broke the kiss and gazes into each other orbs.

“Are you really sure about this sweety?” asked Dujun. His clouded mind is eager to have Junhyung but his conscious mind still thinking about the latter. He know Junhyung still have that trauma. A trauma that made Junhyung rejects all his attempts to make love to him.

“Help me to forget those. Help me to replace those scary and bad memories with yours. Make love to me, please,” asked Junhyung. Dujun gazes long into Junhyung orbs. He can saw the fear but he also saw Junhyung eagerness to forget all of it and he also saw the love in Junhyung. Junhyung ultimate love is just for him, for Yoon Doojoon.

“I’ll help you baby. I’ll help you,” said Dujun. He kissed Junhyung crown, forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes, everywhere he can reach. He feel Junhyung flinches to some of his kisses but he want Junhyung to get used to it. He want Junhyung know, he really love the latter. It’s not because of the pure lust at all.

“I love you baby,” whisper Dujun before claim Junhyung lips into his possession.

That night, Junhyung surrenders himself to Dujun. He really loves Dujun and he entrusts Dujun to erase all those freaking bad memories about his past.

And that night, Dujun take Junhyung with full of care, tenderness and with endless love.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated !!! ^_^

happy reading and leave a comments okay?

i dont know why but i do cringe to some parts of this chapter...

maybe because its really fluff or stupid or?? haha... i dont know.. xD

anyway i hope you guys are enjoying this piece of update..

this story going to end real soon, i guess..

 

26th August 2015, Wednesday, 2322