chapter 6

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Kyaaaa~~ Welcome home Inho and Insu~~” Dujun said. Even Inho is sleeping in his arm, he found that little boy smile a little.

“Insu-ah, this will be our home,” Junhyung said. He’s holding Insu since Dujun insist that he have to carry the youngest.

“Is he sleeping too?” Dujun asked. He make his way to lay Inho on a mattress in the living room.

“Ani~~ He just blinking his eyes and sometimes smile, I guess?” Junhyung replied. Dujun chuckles.

“Put him here. I’ll prepare some food for us,” Dujun said and head to the kitchen. Junhyung obeyed. This is his second time here, in Dujun apartment. Last week, after he stay on Dujun’s place, he forced that man to let him sleep at the hospital. His reason is simple, he want to be with his sons and Dujun have to agree even though that latter pouted the whole day. And those memories makes he chuckled.

“What so funny there, Junnie?” Dujun asked. Junhyung small laughter quickly die as he stare at the man in front him.

“Didn’t you say you want to cook something for us?” he asked.

“Well, I just reheat it,” Dujun replied and grinned.

“Lazy ,” Junhyung hissed.

“Owww~~ That’s harsh,” Dujun said and frowned.

“Your house is nice and big. And comforting too,” Junhyung suddenly uttered.

“Eoh? Well, I rarely be in this house. I rather stay at the hospital or bunk in with dongsaeng,” Dujun replied. His hand expertly changing the TV channels into sport channel but still keep the volume as low as possible so that he didn’t disturb the two sleeping angels.

“You have dongsaeng?” Junhyung asked back. He now join the man sat on the couch.

“Yeah~ But he already married. Sometimes I just went to his house to only team up with my brother in law,” Dujun said. His eyes is now glued to the TV.

“Oh,” Junhyung response. “You like soccer?” he asked.

“Yup. They are my first love,” Dujun said.

“I see. So I’m your second love then?” Junhyung asked. Dujun swift his head to meet the latter.

“What do you mean?” he asked, totally cannot understand what Junhyung tried to say.

“Just forget it. There’s nothing important anyway,” Junhyung said and look away. Aishh…. Stupid mouth…

“Are you jealous?” Dujun asked with a playful smile.

“The hell I would jealous with a non-living thing,” Junhyung hissed.

“But it seems like you are,” Dujun teased again. The rerun match didn’t matter to him anymore. Teasing the latter beside him is his priority now.

“Cut it off. Well, I think the food already done. Have you cook the rice?” Junhyung asked and stand up to move to the kitchen.

“Not yet. Forgot,” Dujun said and scratch his not-itch head sheepishly.

“As I thought,” Junhyung said and stuck his tongue out to the elder.

 

*****

 

“Good morning sunbae!” Kikwang chirped.

“Kiki~ How many time did I told you not to call me sunbae? Just call me Dujun hyung. D.U.J.U.N. H.Y.U.N.G,” Dujun said.

“Hehee~ Sorry. Get used to it anyway,” Kikwang said and smile sheepishly.

“Arasso. Next time, I’ll stitch your mouth,” Dujun replied.

“Hyung!! Who are you to stitch my wife mouth?” Dongwoon interrupted.

“Do I care?” Dujun said. Dongwoon glared but the older only chuckles. Kikwang already blushed. Dongwoon is his step brother. When his mother died, his father, Mr. Yoon get married with Dongwoon mother. They’re 2 years apart. Since his mother died when he’s not even 1 year old, so he love his step mother just like his own mother.

“Hyung, we’ll received new occupants today,” Dongwoon informed. Dujun is a senior doctor even he’s not in his 30’s yet. Let just say, he’s genius.

“Seriously? In our department?” Dujun asked again.

“Yup. And they’re married couple, just like me and Kiki,” Dongwoon said and back hug Kikwang who’s busy with his patient profile.

“Yahh~” Kikwang whined. Dujun laughed.

“I know that you’re still in your newlywed mood but this is hospital okay,” Dujun said. He didn’t mean what he said. It’s just he want to tease his younger brother.

“Aww, hyung~~ Since when did you become strict?” Dongwoon pouted.

“Do you take it serious then?” Dujun said and flicked Dongwoon head.

“Hyungg~~~” he whined.

“Kiki, how can you stand his non-stop whine?” Dujun asked.

“Huh?”

“Aigoo~~ You both are the same,” Dujun said and left the love birds dumbfounded.

“What’s wrong with hyung?” Dongwoon utters.

“Why? He looks happy, huh?” Kikwang asked. He pecks his husband cheek.

“Yeah~ I never see him this happy and cheerful. Looks like he has found what he lost before,” Dongwoon said.

“Awww~~ My husband is so caring~~” Kikwang squeak and pinched Dongwoon cheeks.

“Yahh~~ It’s hurt. You too, same with Dujun hyung. Always pinched my innocent cheeks,” Dongwoon whined and rub his cheeks.

“Well, that’s because they’re cute. I gotta go. It’s time to visit the patient,” Kikwang said and left his good looking husband alone in the office.

“Aigoo~~ Everyone is leaving me alone~~~”

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

10th June 2014, 1419