chapter 10

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Let’s stop by at Dujun house?” Dongwoon suggest. They were on their off day so they just strolling around the city.

“Nice idea. It has been a while since we go to his house,” Kikwang said while munching his ice cream.

“That ice cream… Is it too tasty?” Dongwoon asked and steal a glance at his wife.

“Yes it is. Do you wanna try, honey?” Kikwang shoved the ice cream right in front of Dongwoon face.

“Ewwww~~ Bring that away~~~” Dongwoon scoffed. Kikwang look at him, bewildered.

“Heyy~~ Are you okay?” Kikwang asked when Dongwoon seems uncomfortable.

“Nae~~ I’m fine. I’m just didn’t want to smell any dairy products right now. it makes me feel sick,” Dongwoon said.

“Eoh? What happened to you? As I know, you’re dairy-holic,” Kikwang said and finished his ice cream.

“Maybe I’m used to be the one,” Dongwoon replied.

“Well, okay.” Kikwang said and shrugged. They continue chatting until arrived at Dujun apartment.

 

 

“Dujun hyung!!! We are here!!!” Dongwoon said through the monitor.

“Dujun hyung!!!” this time, Kikwang who said.

“This is weird,” Dongwoon said.

“Do you know his password?!!” Kikwang asked when Dongwoon carelessly keyed in the password.

“Well, he’s my hyung anyway,” Dongwoon said and grinned.

“He’s gonna kick your hard,” Kikwang said and shook his head. The password accepted and the door creak open.

“Whoa~~ This is neat,” Dongwoon said when he saw a neat and tidy shoes wardrobe.

“Impressive,” Kikwang added. They proceed to the living room and surprised with what they saw.

“Baby crib?? I mean 2 baby cribs?!!!” Dongwoon exclaimed. Kikwang made his way to the kitchen.

“Honey!! There’s formula too!!!” Kikwang exclaimed.

“What the hell is happening? Since when did my Dujunnie hyung got married? And have kids??”

 

 

“I’ll go up first. They boys are sleeping,” Junhyung said. they just arrived from registration center.

“Okay. Be careful okay,” Dujun said and drop Junhyung and the babies at the entrance before proceed to park his car.

Junhyung carefully keyed in the password and pushed the stroller into the house.

“Asa~~ We’re home sweethearts,” he said and carefully pick the sleeping Inho and walked towards the living room.

“Who are you?!” Junhyung asked when saw two unknown man sitting in the living room. he was freak out!

“Actually, I’m the one who supposed to ask who are you,” Dongwoon said.

“What are you doing in here?” kIkwang asked. before Junhyung could utter a single word, Dujun voices ring in the house.

“Junnie!! Why did you left Insu alone here?” Dujun asked and walked in with Insu. By instinct, Junhyung move to hide behind Dujun.

“Eoh? Woonie? Kiki? What are you guys doing here?” Dujun asked.

“Are you secretly married, hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“Eh??”

“Then, mind to explain who is him and these little gentleman?” Dongwoon said. Kikwang nodded furiously.

 

 

“So, that’s the end of the story,” Dujun said and exhaled a heavy breath. Junhyung just stay silent beside him.

“You’re strong Junhyung hyung,” Kikwang said. Junhyung just gave a faint smile.

“If you ever hurt Junhyung feeling, I will kick your hard, hyung,” Dongwoon threatened.

“Yahhh~~ Who said you can?” Dujun glared.

“You don’t mind right, Junhyung hyung?” Dongwoon said and winked. Junhyung chuckled.

“Well, he is your hyung anyway,” Junhyung said and shrugged.

“Yahh~~ Since when did you team up with my stupid whinny dongsaeng, huh?” Dujun said and pinched Junhyung cheeks.

“Yahhhhhh~~~ That’s hurts okay! Poor my cheeks,” Junhyung unconsciously whinning and pouted. Kikwang and Dongwoon only smiled to see the cute Junhyung. They can tell that Junhyung is having a hard time to forget his dark past.

After a moment, the room was filled with cry from Inho and Insu.

“Shhhh~~~ Mummy is here,” Junhyung quickly cooed the little boy. Dujun was battling with Insu.

“Insu-ah, appa is here. Shhhh~~~” Dujun patted the little boy head lovingly. Junhyung left Inho with Dujun as he was busy making formula for the boys. The boys are now awake.

“Whoa hyung~~ You’re jjang! Looks like an expert,” Kikwang said. he has beed followed Junhyung to the kitchen.

“I’ve been doing this every day for almost 7 months already. So, well,” Junhyung said and smile. Kikwang come to the living room with two bottles of formula and shove it to Dujun.

“Hyung~~” Kikwang said.

“Oh, thanks,” Dujun said and grab the bottles. He carefully gave the boys their bottles.

“Aigoooo~~~ So cute~~” Kikwang said while pinching Insu chubby cheeks. The little boy squeak.

“Ewwww… What is this smell??” Dongwoon, who are just come out from washroom asked.

“What smell woonie?” Dujun asked and looked at his dongsaeng, puzzled. Junhyung also look at Dongwoon.

“Is it milk?” Dongwoon asked. His stomach start to rumble.

“Yes it is,” Kikwang said. he think for a while before something hit his mind.

“Oh my!!! Woonie!! Are you okay??!” Kikwang said while following his Woonie, who are now in washroom, again. Meanwhile, Dujun and Junhyung were left dumbfounded!

 

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Sorry, it tooks long for me to update~~

Please leave a lot of comment, okay??? :))

 

1st August 2014, 2215