chapter 16

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Dujun growled when his sleep was disturbed by his ringing phone. That night supposed to be their first night together with his Junnie but Junnie is still afraid. He doesn’t blame the latter though.

“Yah, Woonie! What’s the matter?” he asked once he knew who is the caller. Junhyung who is sleeping beside him start to stir and finally woke up.

“HYUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!!!! THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!!!!” Dongwoon screamed. Dujun need to put away his handphone from his ears. Junhyung who clearly heard what Dongwoon said jolted up, so do Dujun.

“WHATTT???!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!”

“AM I SOUND LIKE I KIDDING RIGHT NOW HYUNG??? HYUNGGG!!! HELP ME!!!! I CAN’T BE THE ONE WHO BRING THE BABY. I NEED TO BE BY KIKI SIDE,” Dongwoon screamed and whined in the same time.

“YAHHHH!!! CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING???!!!!! I’M NOT DEAF YET PABO!!! BRING KIKI TO HOSPITAL. I’LL COMING SHORTLY,” Dujun said, also screaming since he can hear Kikwang is screaming on the background. He soon disconnect the call.

“What’s the matter Doo?” Junhyung asked, eyes looks like a lost puppy. Dujun heart bloom a bit at that sight.

“Kiki is in labor. I need to go to hospital. Sorry to spoil our first night dear,” Dujun said and peck Junhyung lips. Junhyung who seems surprised with the kiss blushed. Dujun chuckled.

“You know what, you look cute when you lost,” Dujun said and getting up to change his pyjama.

“Yahhh!!!” Junhyung whined and pouted but something hit his head.

“Can I follow you?” Junhyung question makes Dujun turn his attention towards the latter.

“Follow me? Why?”

“Just because. I wanna know the situation in the labor,” Junhyung replied. Dujun could only stare at the latter.

“But you know the procedures right? Outsider are not allowed?” Dujun carefully laid his question.

“I know but can I? For this once?” Junhyung pleaded. Dujun can’t help but to agree. Who can resist Junhyung cute pout and puppy eyes?!!

“Okay!! Love you Doo!!” Junhyung give a quick hug and a peck on Dujun cheek before move to dress himself. Once he done, his phone ringing.

“Hello?” Junhyung asked. He the loudspeaker so Dujun can heard it too.

“JUNHYUNG!!!! WHERE IS DUJUN???!!!! I NEED HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!! I’M IN LABOR AND SEUNGIE IS BEING A PABO RIGHT NOW AND IT’S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“WHAT???!!!!!!” both Dujun and Junhyung screamed at the same time.

 

 

 

“Yahhhh!!! Why are you guys doing this to me??!!!” Dujun burst. Yoseob and Kikwang are in the same labor room. Dongwoon keep soothing Kikwang with soothing words while Hyunseung seems lost in his own world.

“And I don’t know why the 4D-ness syndrome must attack Seungie right now,” Dujun added. Junhyung chuckled at the situation. He found it funny. Kikwang and Yoseob are in labor on his and Dujun supposed to be first night.

“Junnie-ah, how can I manage this two?” Dujun whined to him.

“It’s your job dear. I know you can do it,” Junhyung said and walked towards Yoseob. He guess he can make use of his present in the labor room by soothing his cousin, Yoseob since his husband already in other dimension.

“You guys are so dead for spoiling my first night,” Dujun murmured before checking both Kikwang and Yoseob. Seems like Kikwang will deliver the baby first since he already fully dilated. And indeed, Son Dongi is the first to born followed by Jang Nara, 15 minutes later.

 

====================================================================================================================

Updated!!!!!

i hope you guys are enjoying this piece of my idea tho... hehehehe

leave a lots of comments okay???

love you guyss.. *hugs*

25th January 2015, 2112